By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Jermain Defoe -150 and counting!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Premier league legend.

I know people will hugely disagree with this but I'd take him back in this form in a fucking heartbeat.

Jermain Defoe.... Yiiidddoooo...!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Good on him , he deserves the plaudits at the moment but I do feel he should have mroe goals. Not because he hasn't been good enough of course I just feel there were spells in his career at Spurs when he wasn't getting the game time a goal scorer like him deserves, like the year or so before he went to Pompey, then came back to us. Byt hey ho that's football and we had the Keane/Berba partnership at the time too. Hopefully he can hit that 160 mark before then endof this season as he certainly has that and mroe still in him.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Shit players don't score 150 goals. Well done Yiddo.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
He also crossed the 1,500,0000 time caught offside in the same game ...result

ParkLaneMal

ParkLaneMal

Player in Training.
Love JD but in this squad ?????????????????????? Like to say YES but ...........NO We have moved on and we have so much young goal scoring talent coming through...... if not already here. But keep scoring JD until unless you are back at the Lane.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Well done to him. He's a great example of a player continuing to develop his game and work hard on the physical elements as he has got older.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well done JD. I honestly thought he was done after the spell in Canada didn't work out, but he seems as good now as ever. I'd personally be happy to see his goals help get Sunderland out of the shit they're in. Always kinda liked them, if only because they're pretty reliable in losing to us.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Martin Jol explaining the offside rule to Defoe 2005

CxP5HmnXAAAyvb1.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Breaking News from The Daily Mail!

A jilted husband has accused Premier League star Jermain Defoe of having an affair with his lap-dancer wife.

Maybe the little man is going for 150 shag partners as well? Ooooh the naughty little 'love rat'.

The news that nobody gives a fuck about

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Breaking News from The Daily Mail!

A jilted husband has accused Premier League star Jermain Defoe of having an affair with his lap-dancer wife.

Maybe the little man is going for 150 shag partners as well? Ooooh the naughty little 'love rat'.

The news that nobody gives a fuck about
He is a bit of a cunt for that to be fair. Torn a family apart because he can. It's not the first time he's done something similar either. If he did that to me he'd not be playing again, yid legend or not I'd run him over, and reverse over him too.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
She didn't have to fuck him...!!!

He doesn't have a family.... she did... as far as I see it he's done fuck all wrong.

I reckon he has got well and truly more slags frothed up than he has premier league goals.

He'd bag 100 a season everyseason I reckon.

I remember talking to Keith O'Neil and one of my pals asking him how many women he had shagged..... "well I wouldn't say thousands.... but probably over a thousand".

He was kicking the arse of of 3 new birds a week... Every week... that is commitment and consistency.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

He doesn't have a family.... she did... as far as I see it he's done fuck all wrong.

I reckon he has got well and truly more slags frothed up than he has premier league goals.

I remember talking to Keith O'Neil and one of my pals asking him how many women he had shagged..... "well I wouldn't say thousands.... but probably over a thousand".

He was kicking the arse of of 3 new birds a week... Every week... that is commitment and consistency.
Can confirm Keith was riding everything going he was unbelievable ,mad considering for a lot of his career he was fatter than me lol

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can confirm Keith was riding everything going he was unbelievable ,mad considering for a lot of his career he was fatter than me lol
Saw him in action mate on a night out...

Called a taxi ordered 3 huge bottles of champaign and took 3 birds back to his gaff....

Unfuckingbelievable.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Saw him in action mate on a night out...

Called a taxi ordered 3 huge bottles of champaign and took 3 birds back to his gaff....

Unfuckingbelievable.
The stories my old man told me about his time with Ireland was unreal.the dark horse of the lot has the ginger pele no jokes ,pulling better numbers than soap stars no one close to Robbie though although for famous women mcateer pissed it at one stage it was 14 out of the top 50 in fhm

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The stories my old man told me about his time with Ireland was unreal.the dark horse of the lot has the ginger pele no jokes ,pulling better numbers than soap stars no one close to Robbie though although for famous women mcateer pissed it at one stage it was 14 out of the top 50 in fhm

I trained with a led who used to play for British lions.Martin demo I think was his name.

He told me a story about one fo the lions pulling sharron davies and about 7 of them hiding in his room while he smashed the absolute back doors off her.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Yep, this bloke saying JD 'stole' his wife, blimey it's the 21st century, you don't get to own people in the Disunited Kingdom, she chose to fiddle with JD's downstairs department. Does anyone here really blame JD for getting it while it's hot? Blimey, if I had been a good looking football playing rich bloke even I might have been tempted.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

No she didn't have to but this isn't the first time he's broken a family up, the guy doesn't give a fuck if that kid doesn't have it's father any more. As long he get's his dick wet it's alright for him. He may not have known when he first met her of course but he would have know after at some point and still moved her in, then shortly started fucking another bird. I'd love to see if your opinion changed should he meet one of your daughters. Love him as a player but think he's nothing more than a home wrecking misogynistic cunt off the pitch if I'm being honest. He does this shit all the time and it not fair on the families that have to pick up the pieces. He's certainly no role model that's for sure.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No she didn't have to but this isn't the first time he's broken a family up, the guy doesn't give a fuck if that kid doesn't have it's father any more. As long he get's his dick wet it's alright for him. He may not have known when he first met her of course but he would have know after at some point and still moved her in, then shortly started fucking another bird. I'd love to see if your opinion changed should he meet one of your daughters. Love him as a player but think he's nothing more than a home wrecking misogynistic cunt off the pitch if I'm being honest. He does this shit all the time and it not fair on the families that have to pick up the pieces. He's certainly no role model that's for sure.
I agree he is a shaggy little cunt mate.... but it'd be him banged up with Rolf if the dirty bitches didn't give a fcuk about their kids or families and just wanted a footballer hanging out the back of them.

I'd like to think I'd educate my kids to have morals and value themsleves enough that they could see sharks cunts like him a mile off and play them like the soppy cunts they are.

2 to tango.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Hmmm, we don't know what this lady's marriage was like do we? To accuse JD of breaking up a relationship without knowing the circumstances is a bit iffy. Did her old man beat her if she didn't earn enough tips in her totally respectable lap dancing career, had he been thrusting his trouser snake at other ladies? Both her and JD are grownups, nobody was forced to do anything against their will, to suggest that a woman is incapable of resisting a football star and that he is totally responsible for her actions is insulting to women.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Hmmm, we don't know what this lady's marriage was like do we? To accuse JD of breaking up a relationship without knowing the circumstances is a bit iffy. Did her old man beat her if she didn't earn enough tips in her totally respectable lap dancing career, had he been thrusting his trouser snake at other ladies? Both her and JD are grownups, nobody was forced to do anything against their will, to suggest that a woman is incapable of resisting a football star and that he is totally responsible for her actions is insulting to women.
Come on Dorset some women obviously like footballer types and some don't, to tar them all with the same brush is insulting and naive. Of course we don't know the in's and out's of the relationship but it's not a one off with JD is it. If he wasn't such a love rat in the past it wouldn't bother me at all but this one incident is't just it with Jermain. One google search of Jermain Defoe and Girlfriend brings up enough but this one at the top of the search show's how bad he has been and these are the known one's. He's had the miss fortune of being lied to before about a baby being his so maybe it's partly the types goes for/attracts that's a part of his problem but he still regularly treat women like dirt and find this horrible. Let's not behave like I'm daft enough to tar all women with the same brush and judge them all the same but pretend JD is a good god loving boy at the same time now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jermain-defoes-varied-relationship-history-7411411

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Come on Dorset some women obviously like footballer types and some don't, to tar them all with the same brush is insulting and naive. Of course we don't know the in's and out's of the relationship but it's not a one off with JD is it. If he wasn't such a love rat in the past it wouldn't bother me at all but this one incident is't just it with Jermain. One google search of Jermain Defoe and Girlfriend brings up enough but this one at the top of the search show's how bad he has been and these are the known one's. He's had the miss fortune of being lied to before about a baby being his so maybe it's partly the types goes for/attracts that's a part of his problem but he still regularly treat women like dirt and find this horrible. Let's not behave like I'm daft enough to tar all women with the same brush and judge them all the same but pretend JD is a good god loving boy at the same time now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jermain-defoes-varied-relationship-history-7411411
Nope, not having it mate. Mrs Dorset was in an abusive marriage when I met her a long, long time ago, WE broke that marriage up despite her family thinking that I was the 'love rat' who had broken her marriage.

Where do you get this fact that he treats women like dirt and who said he's was good god living boy? Oh a Google search said it, that's definite then.

If adult women who are not mentally retarded want to fool around with him or anybody else without being drugged or abducted then so what? Why does it bother you so much what he does with consenting grown up women? He has not broken any families up, if the women who like to kiss and tell are that upset then they should have thought about it before they jumped into bed with him, and, why are these women plastering their sad stories all over the media so you can Google how they gave been treated like dirt? Maybe to get a bit of fame and wedge?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Nope, not having it mate. Mrs Dorset was in an abusive marriage when I met her a long, long time ago, WE broke that marriage up despite her family thinking that I was the 'love rat' who had broken her marriage.

Where do you get this fact that he treats women like dirt and who said he's was good god living boy? Oh a Google search said it, that's definite then.

If adult women who are not mentally retarded want to fool around with him or anybody else without being drugged or abducted then so what? Why does it bother you so much what he does with consenting grown up women? He has not broken any families up, if the women who like to kiss and tell are that upset then they should have thought about it before they jumped into bed with him, and, why are these women plastering their sad stories all over the media so you can Google how they gave been treated like dirt? Maybe to get a bit of fame and wedge?
You can't compare all relationships to your own Dorset, that's being daft. Do you honestly think all men that are involved in these types of situations are all heroes breaking up bad marriages? Each one is differen't but the one thing that is consistent with JD is that he cheats on women all the time and whether you saving your wife from an abusive marriage isn't gonna make me say that makes Jermains awful treatment of women is OK.

To answer your question in bold, it's not what he does with consenting women that I'm bothered about it's what he does to the women who don't consent to being cheated on that bothers me. You say you saved your Mrs Dorset from a cunty ex, which absolutely spot on but that doesn't mean JD is doing the same thing, that's being naive again Dorset. I don't have respect for men who continuously cheat on women, I just don't and never will. If you respect those type of men then that's fine. You doing a good deed isn't going to change my mind then in general cheating on a partner is what cunts do!!! And for doing it so often JD is a cunt. Great player, great goal scorer but a cunt to women too.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It seems to me that both the players and their many and various girlfriends all mix in a different social environment to the rest of us mere mortals. The unwritten rules of which also seem to be that 'cheating' being 'unfaithful' or whatever you want to call it, are almost expected and part of that world. Certainly the women, although not necessarily as prolific as some of the men, seem to 'move around' different partners. I think people call it a celebrity lifestyle - but I would suggest as a generalisation that almost all parties know the game and how it works, and are party to it, otherwise they wouldn't get involved. 'Fame' money, often in the form of gifts, and lifestyle, featuring in social media and cheap media in general seems to be their drug of choice. I'd say thatb often the 'ladies' know exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yay, JD scored 150 goals in the Premier League. Yiddo.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yay, JD scored 150 goals in the Premier League. Yiddo.
Haha, was thinking it's a shame to turn a 150 goals into a love rat thread! Only 7 players have scored 150 goals or more so it really is a great achievement for the lad.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am staying out of this,I could tell you a story about the wife of a home international captain who was on holiday in skiathos,but a certain ex-mod could get a bit stabby if he knew she was soiled by an englishman!! And she was quite lovely and the marriage was breaking up anyhow.

Anway back to JD,always loved the guy inspite of the so called greedy wanker comments he attracts,150 goals and our leading european scorer,bloke must have something!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I am staying out of this,I could tell you a story about the wife of a home international captain who was on holiday in skiathos,but a certain ex-mod could get a bit stabby if he knew she was soiled by an englishman!! And she was quite lovely and the marriage was breaking up anyhow.

Anway back to JD,always loved the guy inspite of the so called greedy wanker comments he attracts,150 goals and our leading european scorer,bloke must have something!!
Come on spill the beans you're halfway there already..........

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Haha, was thinking it's a shame to turn a 150 goals into a love rat thread! Only 7 players have scored 150 goals or more so it really is a great achievement for the lad.
My fault mate, I started it, never mind, let's get back to bigging up the little man for what he has done on the pitch.