By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Man United (A) PL, Wednesday 19th October 2022, 20:15

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Richarlison apparently out for two weeks and Kulusevski a “doubt” for this.

Could finally mean a chance for Gil to start ?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Back to Conte ball a la woolwich away. sit deep. counter.

vomit.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Hopefully Conte does some LSD before this one because he needs to expand his mind. 3-5-2 or 4-5-2 would suffice. I'd playing the following: Lloris, Romoero, Dier, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Doherty, Bissouma, Bentancur, PEH, Son, Kane. Would like to see Gil on before Moura, and Skipp for whoever tires in midfield. I think we'll grab at least a point. United still look a complete mess.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Hopefully Conte does some LSD before this one because he needs to expand his mind. 3-5-2 or 4-5-2 would suffice. I'd playing the following: Lloris, Romoero, Dier, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Doherty, Bissouma, Bentancur, PEH, Son, Kane. Would like to see Gil on before Moura, and Skipp for whoever tires in midfield. I think we'll grab at least a point. United still look a complete mess.
If we can get away with playing 4-5-2, I'm all in.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I'd playing the following: Lloris, Romoero, Dier, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Doherty, Bissouma, Bentancur, PEH, Son, Kane.
This would be my starting 11 too with one exception. Davies for Lenglet. Ben gives us alot more imo. We CAN'T let them have possession. Utd are soft. Anyone that's really taken the game to them have had success...anyone who's given them respect have got done.
Go at them, pin them back and watch them crumble....
Is Don Tony brave enough ?..i hope so.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lloris; Romero, Dier, Davies; Doherty, Bissouma, Højbjerg, Bentancur, Perišić; Son, Kane

Definitely looks like a 3-5-2 with Bissouma starting as well

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
FUCK ME PRIME.... the Utd love fest and sucking off of Bruno Fernando's is absurd...

Spurs haven't even been mentioned yet and I've been watching an hour...!!!

COYS, let's fuck these cunts...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Does prime show all games? Is it worth the subs
No they only tend to show a couple of games per year.

If you want cheap PL football you should look at getting Vidio via Indonesia. They have all the PL and Champions League games and it works out about a quid a month.

I got Peacock from the US as well on a special offer of £20 quid for the year as a backup as they show a lot of matches.

All of them in HD with English commentary as well.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
My only minor quibble is that I'd have preferred Sessegnon to Peresic at the start. Think we need a bit more speed down the left.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Cheers Clem, once I work out how to sub I’ll be set !
No worries. I’ve subbed to a lot of stuff via VPN (Netflix, Vidio etc..) so give me a shout if you have any hassle.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Does prime show all games? Is it worth the subs
Only a handful and the commentary is absolute garbage...

Henry, Eva and Roberto Martinez... spouting horseshit for an hour before kickoff...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not the most important thing, but I despise these kits, and I don’t understand why we’re not wearing white.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I expect nothing from these games, history tells us so. Then we have been surprised in the past….

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I expect nothing from these games, history tells us so. Then we have been surprised in the past….
Yeah even though United are a shadow of their former selves, it still sometimes feels like a hiding might be in store. I doubt the players feel that way though.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

That was a ball from Kane that Glenn Hoddle would have been proud of

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I’d have probably started Skipp for Bissouma at this rate.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we keep giving them the ball they will punnish us...!!!

This is a joke.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Bentancur looks dead on his feet...? Lazy and sloppy... not like him at all

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Well they were definitely the better team in that half. We can’t keep letting them have the ball and hoping we’ll catch them on the break because they’ll just end up scoring.

I know Conte doesn’t usually change things up at half time but it wouldn’t hurt

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
18 shots for Utd... most they've had the whole season and it's only half time...

This is horrible to watch...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We have to take on defenders on and whip balls in. We suck at build up so just skip it. As soon as we go sideways we turn it over within two passes. If we score we could steal this game. United are way better but they are frustrated.