By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (A) CL Wed 17th April 2019 20:00

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Even though we won this match, I still think VAR is total crap. The way to do it for offside is have to booth immediately buzz the linesman so he puts the flag up. The delay and review is a killer. Especially for City! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Couldn’t be prouder of the boys, what heart and character. Losing Moussa as well, don’t think i’ve ever gone thru such an extreme range of emotions.

Lost my voice shouting at Eriksen after giving the ball away for there disallowed goal. FUCKING YESSS!
I was shattered myself, trying to console my youngest kid who'd run upstairs, and then it flashes NO GOAL. I have never in my life seen anything like that game. Football, fucking hell.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
View attachment 869
Game of the season coming up! A draw would do, a win would send a message that we are coming for the trophy, losing by a goal as long as we score would also be splendid. My beer fridge is well stocked, I will be making sure I have a little nap Wednesday afternoon because I will have to stay up until almost 11 o'clock Spanish time for this game and that is well past my bedtime. COYS!
Nothing from Casa Dorset..... If his ticker is still intact after that then I call bullshit on all of his weak heart bullshit...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not according to their fans on their fanzines ,
“ Sours are shite and there for themtaking “ , created nothing andngot a lucky goal .....domthese muppets not realise that when Callum was born 17 years ago City weren’t even in the prem , they just won the lottery , any decent player a rival has, go and buy em , strengthen them and weaken their rivals
What they saying now bruv.....

Hahahaaaaaaaaahahahaa

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I take back what I said about Eriksen. I was just frustrated because he is better than what he has shown recently and it was his mistake that very nearly cost us at the end.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Pochettino might actually be God.

I shall look into it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I was on a plane between 7.30pm and 9.30pm and couldn’t look at the result for nerves until it was over. I’ll catch up on the Euphoria tomorrow but what a night, just what supporting Spurs is all about.

Football what a fucking nonsense, a brilliant passionate fucking nonsense, YESSS lads Get in

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
How can anyone describe what was witnessed tonight?
Never experienced anything like it.

The pride. Then the despair. Then the elation.

Unbelievable roller-coaster & we have one more ticket to ride.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
That is the biggest adrenaline rush and rollercoaster of emotions I have had since being run over by a car and then running off the road to avoid being killed by oncoming traffic to stand by the side of the road looking at my mangled bike in the middle of the road.

Unfuckingbelievable!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So when Martin Tyler went "Aguerooooooooooooooooohhhh,I swear you`ll never see anything like this again" he meant not for a couple of years until tottenham rock up here.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Please tell me there is a fan denial vid about this match...