By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mauricio Pochettino

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
If you’re right, hats off, you will be allowed to choose an animal for ITK, and I will tip my hat! In fact you will be the hat of all hats.
I had heard of a massive row between Poch and Levy from which there could only be one winner and from which there is no return.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooo,

Levy chose to sack Poch instead of getting compo for him leaving as he had already agreed to take the Utd job?

I dont understand why he would do that?

Surely he could have lined up (quite obvious he had already lined up) Mou without agreeing or breaching any agreements and offset his enormous wages with the compo from Utd?

Also if Poch had 'agreed' to take the Utd job he must have in some way breached his contract with levy? I assume one of the astutest chairmen in football wouldnt allow his 1st team manager to simply tout himself out for a better deal elsewhere?

Also if true, surely that is again Utd tapping up.......... again?

Currently, too many holes for me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Soooo,

Levy chose to sack Poch instead of getting compo for him leaving as he had already agreed to take the Utd job?

I dont understand why he would do that?

Surely he could have lined up (quite obvious he had already lined up) Mou without agreeing or breaching any agreements and offset his enormous wages with the compo from Utd?

Also if Poch had 'agreed' to take the Utd job he must have in some way breached his contract with levy? I assume one of the astutest chairmen in football wouldnt allow his 1st team manager to simply tout himself out for a better deal elsewhere?

Also if true, surely that is again Utd tapping up.......... again?

Currently, too many holes for me.
And all our beloved journos have got no wind of this,wow,Is Levy really stupid enough to trust someone who will blabber all the details to people,either that or he has very poor choice in friends or its all a bit bloke down the pub said so.
🤷‍♂️

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
And all our beloved journos have got no wind of this,wow,Is Levy really stupid enough to trust someone who will blabber all the details to people,either that or he has very poor choice in friends or its all a bit bloke down the pub said so.
🤷‍♂️
I was trying to diplomatically say "I believe that to be a load of old bollocks", but I suppose your approach also ticks the boxes.

And let's suppose this unknown man is BFFs with comrade Levy, it will never, and I mean NEVER be confirmed because of the amount of money at stake from the breach of NDA's nowerdays.

Why have Ramos, Redknap, AVB etc never uttered more that a discrete mumble following their departure from the WHL hotseat?

Because if they did they would probably be liable for a fucking shit boat load of cash through legally binding NDA's.

I'm keen to hear another of these exciting stories though, they are fun.

Maybe one with a dragon in, or a buxom wench.... I do love a buxom wench...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I was trying to diplomatically say "I believe that to be a load of old bollocks", but I suppose your approach also ticks the boxes.

And let's suppose this unknown man is BFFs with comrade Levy, it will never, and I mean NEVER be confirmed because of the amount of money at stake from the breach of NDA's nowerdays.

Why have Ramos, Redknap, AVB etc never uttered more that a discrete mumble following their departure from the WHL hotseat?

Because if they did they would probably be liable for a fucking shit boat load of cash through legally binding NDA's.

A dragon AND a buxom wench would be smashing. Maybe buckling a swash here and there.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Because I appreciate tact in a person,just for you...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Because I appreciate tact in a person,just for you...

Thats not a wench! That's Her Majesty, Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Thats not a wench! That's Her Majesty, Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons!
Queen of doggy style too

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
But what has she ever done for us?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
So, try as I might I cannot find the reason for changing managers on here.
This is a sum up of a conversation I had at the Olympiakos game with a season ticket holder I know who knows Levy.
Poch was offered and accepted the job at Man Utd a month ago, when he met Levy and asked to go, Levy refused.
Jose Mourinho was brought in and Poch was "Relieved of his duties" with immediate effect.
Poch is still being paid up to a maximum of 9 months or until he finds a job abroad.

Levy out? Give me strength.

Ahh, the old "I know a guy who knows such and such" routine.

Now your information may be right or it may not be mate and I am not taking a stab at you personally but if Joe at the pub knows the story yet not one journalist has published anything close (knowing that journos don't need much validity to run a story these days) then I am calling bullshit until further notice.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
🤷‍♂️
And I have just lifted from your post without reading the entire thread first. :eek:

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Of course. Or (more likely) Man United. It is interesting though, he's said he wouldn't manage Barcelona due to his long history at Espanyol
i take him at his word,i dont think he says those things glibly as soundbites.OFC money talks but I would like to see someone with integrity to his word than another mercenary shyster,i really doubt he needs the money.I think man united is the job for him.Though in my dreams someone,anyone buys out enic,puts jose on top of a bonfire and rehires Poch.