By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mauricio Pochettino

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
What the actual fuck, there had better be a good reason

Absolutely fuming, Levy, thinking we are a fucking big club after 5 years competing for the top 4. A win at the weekend would had but us in the top 6

What the fuck are we thinking

Games gone

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good job lads proud of themselves,backstabbing cunts.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

If you can make the link work,site has crashed,thats how much of a fucking joke this club is under Levy.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Levy can get fucked. What a cunt.

Thanks Poch, for making us a nearly world class outfit without very much financial help from the greedy cunt pretending to run the show.

Utter fucking cunt. Fuck.

Fuming.:mad:

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Knowing Levy this is all about increasing viewers on the Amazon documentary, or some pathetic attempt to beat Arsenal to the punch on the next manager. I can't believe this. Complete and total madness.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So anyone,if Poch went to west ham,tell me they wouldnt finish above us this year.

If time drags,ryan mason has the team this weekend and levy is making it up as he is going along then he knows less than I thought he did about football,which wasnt a lot before today in my eyes.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
So anyone,if Poch went to west ham,tell me they wouldnt finish above us this year.

If time drags,ryan mason has the team this weekend and levy is making it up as he is going along then he knows less than I thought he did about football,which wasnt a lot before today in my eyes.
Better than hiring the fucking Portuguese Antichrist

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
You know what, if Poch ended up at Arsenal I wouldn’t hold it against him.

Levy has fucked him over. He owes us nothing now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well there's nothing to see at present because he's still here. Who knows it could be Poch himself that's the bad egg and he's had enough of Levy and these players, we just have no fucking clue. If the great man goes then the Ajax manager of last year might be a good fit, Somehow I'm not sure I rate Eddie Howe, but anyway that conversation ain't for now. Beat the fuckin' pikey's that's all that counts and then Chelsea in a few weeks time.
Apologies everyone, Squirrel ITK

Wonder what happened behind the scenes? This club never fails to shoot itself in the foot does it, Jeez does my swede in

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
What a disaster. You fire him now? How does that make sense? If you thought the conflict was too much then you fire him in the Summer or you tough it out until the end of the season. You watch how quickly United fire Ole and hire Poch. Hell he might coach them this weekend. This next managerial signing better be inspirational or everyone with lose whatever faith they had left in Levy. You can shove that entire stadium right up your arse!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well fuck my old boots.....

This is absolute insanity...... it must have been a case of him telling Levy that he cant do any more with this shower of shite players and that he will have to stump up the cash to rejuvenate the squad.....

I'm obviously speculating but 1 thing is for absolute certain, Levy is an absolute cunt.

Last edited:
NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I'm obviously speculating but Levy is an absolute cunt.
I don't think that is speculative at all.

I suppose it was on the cards, but why now? Makes no sense. Something pretty severe must have happened to make Levy part with 12 million. If it's Mourinho I'll knock the stadium down.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hiring Mourinho would be a PR disaster.

You can just hear “Mauricio Pochettino, he’s magic you know” ringing out during that cunt’s first home game in charge.

Levy will do it though. Because he doesn’t give a fuck.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Mourinho is a winner and proven in the premier league, better than some of the other names being thrown around

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
At the time, Levy surprised me by choosing Poch.
The massively more experienced, serial winner & leading candidate, LVG, was not chosen (or he chose ManU).
He too had a history of working from within & bringing up youth.
I don't know how it would have turned out if LVG had taken over but Poch truly was an inspiration with the way he revived this club & had us playing on the field. They were fantastic years.

This time, there's another serial winner & leading candidate BUT I really hope Levy swerves past Mourinho. I don't believe he has the Spurs ethos. He may win trophies but it's a win at all cost mentality. Negative football. So much of what many Spurs fans want &/or are accustomed to would have to be sacrificed. It would be hard for me to watch.

Then again, would he get Levy to spend? Not that I think that is the answer.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mourinho is a winner and proven in the premier league, better than some of the other names being thrown around
Have you seen his teams play????

I assume you are saying this with a rye smile on your face.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
.....would he get Levy to spend? Not that I think that is the answer.

It's the reason. The reason we are where we are right now.... with a stagnant/regressive dissinterested group of players who are content in running down their contracts to get a pay day like all their peers are getting from their current employers.

Levy's business is business and that's a great thing when you look at what he has done for himself and the owners.

We are paying for it, with absolutely fuck all to show for it in terms of glory.

The game most definitely isn't about glory for him, it's about cold hard cash.

Now this threads about Poch.....

Good luck fella, will 100% hold you in my heart as the greatest Spurs manager I have ever seen. You've given me some of my greatest moments as a Spurs fan and you'll always be a Yido from my perspective.....

HE'S MAGIC, YOU KNOOOOOWWWWW.....!!!!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
It's the reason. The reason we are where we are right now.... with a stagnant/regressive dissinterested group of players who are content in running down their contracts to get a pay day like all their peers are getting from their current employers.

Levy's business is business and that's a great thing when you look at what he has done for himself and the owners.

We are paying for it, with absolutely fuck all to show for it in terms of glory.

The game most definitely isn't about glory for him, it's about cold hard cash.

Now this threads about Poch.....

Good luck fella, will 100% hold you in my heart as the greatest Spurs manager I have ever seen. You've given me some of my greatest moments as a Spurs fan and you'll always be a Yido from my perspective.....

HE'S MAGIC, YOU KNOOOOOWWWWW.....!!!!!

@Yid I agree with you that money has to be spent.
New players need to be bought in & contracts renegotiated for those currently here..
Some players are refusing to extend their contracts.
Now is it because of the amounts that are being offered or is it they simply want out of this club for whatever reason.

Poch mentioned a painful rebuild.
He knew what was coming & needed a clear out.
It didn't happen.
That's one of the reasons why we are in this situation.

Mourinho would demand a massive amount of money.
That's what he's become accustomed to ever since he left Porto.
Something we are unaccustomed to.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Daniel Levys statement.

“It falls to the Board to make the difficult decisions - this one made more so given the many memorable moments we have had with Mauricio and his coaching staff - but we do so in the Club's best interests.

“Mauricio and his coaching staff will always be part of our history. I have the utmost admiration for the manner in which he dealt with the difficult times away from a home ground whilst we built the new stadium and for the warmth and positivity he brought to us.

"I should like to thank him and his coaching staff for all they have contributed. They will always be welcome here.

“We have a talented squad. We need to re-energise and look to deliver a positive season for our supporters

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Apparently Mourinho is in advanced talks according to Sly.... and expected to be finalised by Wesnesday.....

Oh well....

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
This is tragic!

Good times were had!

I'm really disappointed we have dive bombed into this now. Gets major busy over the next while and we'll have someone new to bed in. Absolute shit show.

If we bring in Mr antifootball I'll probably stop watching. Not sure I can take VAR and Mourinho in 1 season.

I actually hope this one blows up on Levy.

Thanks for the good times Sir Poch.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Apparently Mourinho is in advanced talks according to Sly.... and expected to be finalised by Wesnesday.....

Oh well....
If it happens, I'll get behind him. I'll just have to hate myself forever.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Unpopular opinion, but i think it's best for everyone, apart from us the fans. I'm not altogether surprised. I mean it absolutely sucks, Poch will go down as a legend, despite the lack of trophies, the football we played and the moments we witnessed, will live with me forever and he should've been given next Summer to have a clear out and bring in a whole new group of players, but it was becoming clear that all was not well, almost to the point where it was feeling like it was becoming irreparable. Our performances in the league in 2019, have been the antithesis of what Poch is all about, the players looked disinterested, the performances in the most part have been stale and it just felt Poch had lost his way a little.

We all know in these situations, the manager is the one that comes off worse. Clearly the position we're in, is Levy's doing but Poch will likely go to a big club where he'll get the backing from a chairman that he deserves and Levy will probably get another manager that he can manipulate into his way of thinking, by feeding him with a few crumbs of comfort to keep him interested and the players will hopefully get a new lease of life under a manager that gives them something to be excited about. On that subject, the players are most certainly not devoid of blame, some of the performances from this lot have been shocking and they should shoulder some of the blame for this situation.

Anyway, thanks Poch, memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Please for the love of God Mr Levy do not hire Mourinho, you continually disappoint us on the pitch and we're vulnerable right now, do not rub our noses in it, by hiring that footballing dinosaur!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
just seen Toby interviewed, he knew it was happening. Did not seem too disappointed either.

Perhaps Poch did loose the dressing room.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Also, please remember Porto and the his first Chelsea team. Mourinho was only defensive when needed, usually in the games he needed to win. Those games where we go all Spursy.

Don’t mind a more defensive approach, it’s not like playing the Spurs ways as won us anything in the last 20 years....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If it happens, I'll get behind him. I'll just have to hate myself forever.
I obviously want Spurs to win.... but I want to be entertained more.

If he brings his anti football to our club, in our new stadium and turns our side applauded for its flowing fast pressing football into a 11 behind the ball 96th minute smash and grab team, a piece of me will die.

Winning is great winning the right way is better.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Mourinho wins when he is given a shitload of cash and free reign on how it is spent. Well that's not going to happen.

And after he wins, Mourinho has a 100% record of torching the joint, getting his fat payout and fucking off.

He's a complete cunt and I cannot believe that any true Yid wants him here.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I cannot remember ever being this gutted at seeing someone leave our club. I've never been happier with Spurs than during these five years. Now, adding insult to injury, he's gonna be replaced by the man I hate most in football.

And now I'll be looking askance at all these players I love, wondering what went on behind the scenes.

This is gonna be tough.