By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mauricio Pochettino

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Think all of us will always have great memories under Poch's time with us, and I loved watching us play during the 5 years he was here but... I also think he should have achieved more than he did and showed nievity on and off the pitch when it came to the business end of a league or cup..but I still loved him.

I don't know whether PSG is the right move for him tbh...He HAS to win the CL imo to be considered a success. He'll have to win the French league and probably the Cup every season anyway. I just think he won't get much out of it, regardless of what he achieves.
I'd welcome him back anytime and I think he would consider he'd have unfinished business to attend to. But nonetheless I wouldn't want anything other than success for the man...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Get in there great man. Win PSG the CL and give the finger to that unsupportive cunt Levy.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Interesting article by the bloke who knows him so well he wrote his book.