By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mauricio Pochettino

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
You've mispelt that.........it should read 'Don's your man for £6m PA' I'd do the job for 1 year, blow the budget on a world beating team, reduce season ticket charges and give everyone a free shirt and a sauasage roll for being loyal and then get the sack. I reckon I could muddle through for a few years on £6m and they could keep their bonus......
Ok but I think I could do that and throw in an FA Cup for 5.5m 😂

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ok but I think I could do that and throw in an FA Cup for 5.5m 😂
I'll see your FA Cup and £5.5m and lower it to £4.5m, an FA Cup, a League Cup and a contract extension for Harry Kane and Heung Min Son plus £40m for sale of Aurier.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I tell you what. 2.5m each and we win EVERYTHING 🤔

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah but could either of you get £17m for Wimmer??

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good point, but I've beaten that with £40m for Aurier
Anyone who gets £40 million for Aurier either works for the same cunts who reports the goverments Carona virus stats or will 100% become the next chancellor of the excheqer.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I thought the plan was to go bankrupt, how can I achieve that if I sell Aurier for 100m?