By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
All 3 of the above are smart shirts. Would get the home.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Honestly, some of these kits around this time of year just are hilariously shite....

I mean, that wouldn't get past a designer, let alone showing that to a company and saying, 'this is what we propose'

You can't even see the fucking badge on that 'shirt'

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Second one looks like a Chelsea kit, let's hope that's navy really.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
???? it's the same shirt?
the badge isnt as tatty,and the stitching isnt as awful on the neck,the 1st one maybe the design??,but looks knock off quality,or if that is the standard,really, fuck Nike.!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
the badge isnt as tatty,and the stitching isnt as awful on the neck,the 1st one maybe the design??,but looks knock off quality,or if that is the standard,really, fuck Nike.!!
anyway,huge red letters on it,I wont touch it,I`ll go for away kits or training kit if they are nice,or if we dont splash the dosh on transfers,I will defer buying spurs shop stuff,inspite of how many emails they may send!!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
No more kits for me they seem to be on a downward trend. My brother bought me the 1986 away Jersey for Christmas. That'll the job just right.

Neck lines on the recent shirts are horrendous.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
waiting for something on par with the 2010 UCL shirt (have rafa on the back of that one).
My boys got a Bale one, prized possession of his that is. Bought my Dad one for his 60th and had his initials 60 put on the back, his face lit up and then dropped when he realsied no VDV (sorry Dad),on the upside now he's not with us I still get to take him to games! (See Dad every cloud etc...)

The new shirts are all utter cack, I've got mid 90s one hanging in the cupboard that are better and that really is saying a lot!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
My boys got a Bale one, prized possession of his that is. Bought my Dad one for his 60th and had his initials 60 put on the back, his face lit up and then dropped when he realsied no VDV (sorry Dad),on the upside now he's not with us I still get to take him to games! (See Dad every cloud etc...)

The new shirts are all utter cack, I've got mid 90s one hanging in the cupboard that are better and that really is saying a lot!
I had the Bale shirt. Went to the bar in it years ago and some dickhead stuck his cigarette in it on accident. I was hammered so didn't notice until the next morning when there was a cigarette sized hole in it. Very disappointing morning. After that I was on the hunt for a new Bale shirt (ebay, etc) and a rafa shirt popped up and I grabbed it.

I was on ebay a while ago and found the Bale shirt (UCL, 2010) and bought it immediately. Gave it to my brother (another big Spurs supporter) for being my best man in my wedding,

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Indonesia,onsale or knock off,your choice.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are waiting for the 19/20 kits to be released...?