By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Ugh, I just saw the France warmups and I see that Nike used the same spilled-paint look on them as well. How nice of them to come up with something so original for us. What a load of crap.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
If this is true how can they be being sold without release from club!?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The new home shirt will look especially ridiculous with white shorts in Europe. Other than that, on TV and from the stands it will just look like everyone has their shorts pulled up too high

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
OMG, the comments in there are priceless. LOL.
you want to see the threads with scousers and england in particular Kane,a new level of gormless,being a twat is all the rage in public it seems.
I tell you we have zero chance of ever inventing skynet and terminators thank fuck,as a species we are devolving !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Reported leaked 3rd kit FFS,nike sell LSD in their staff canteen or what?

DiVaC3_XkAAPH5w.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Green..... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.....!!!!!

This is fucking ridiculous now..... what type of cunts went to the product focus groups on this kit.....

They are all fucking hideous and for me don't represent anything traditional and symbolic of Spurs identity or kits of the past.

Progress...... my fucking arse.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Green..... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.....!!!!!

This is fucking ridiculous now..... what type of cunts went to the product focus groups on this kit.....

They are all fucking hideous and for me don't represent anything traditional and symbolic of Spurs identity or kits of the past.

Progress...... my fucking arse.
you seen the warm up shirts??
Lol you are gonna love them!!!

I`ll be back when I find them.............

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Drum roll please....................

Ta da !!!!!

DiVtOZpXUAAR8sP.jpg

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I've not seen any new kits yet. I hope that's a joke in the post above Col.

Anyway, my usual opinion is traditional white shirt, navy shorts etc etc. This season with the new ground and everything I think it couldn't have been more appropriate to go with a nod to the past.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've not seen any new kits yet. I hope that's a joke in the post above Col.

Anyway, my usual opinion is traditional white shirt, navy shorts etc etc. This season with the new ground and everything I think it couldn't have been more appropriate to go with a nod to the past.
It is a joke,but sadly its on us !!!
Beginning to believe this football malarky is no longer for me,or are all those designs just dogshit?white shirt how hard can it be??and away kits what have we had now black,purple,chocolate and whatever colour you call this years 3rd kit.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
It is a joke,but sadly its on us !!!
Beginning to believe this football malarky is no longer for me,or are all those designs just dogshit?white shirt how hard can it be??and away kits what have we had now black,purple,chocolate and whatever colour you call this years 3rd kit.
If I'd had the pleasure of seeing us post war through to the end of the 80's instead of just late 70's to present I'd be turning away now. It's now just a business, not a sport, and the money chasing is absolutely ruining the game.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Okay, now I know that Nike are just trolling us. No way those are our shirts. Well played, Mr. Knight. Now hurry up and release the real kits.

Boone

Boone

Player in Training.
Was hoping I would like the home kits better when I saw them on the players...I don’t...

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
There's a picture of Eriksen wearing the training shirt. It honestly looks like the camera man has got a greasy finger print on his lense the way the shirt fades at the bottom. It's fucking bizarre.

Looks like I'm saving £60 odd quid this year. Low necks on the shirts means a no go for me.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
The training shirt is horrible, home shirt looks stupid. At the same time, I feel like I get outraged about kits in August, and then don't even think about them by October or so. I remember everyone losing their shit when Puma trotted out the piss-streak shirts years ago (and the Kappa abominations a few years before) but it didn't last long. I'll do what I usually do and grumble as I fork out money to the club shop when the kids ask for them

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Grey shorts? Is my monitor broken? What the actual fuck is that? Looks like cheap JV boys basketball shorts from the 1980s. I am glad that the spilled paint look is out but these are just meh at best. At least they're not green?