By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Manager?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
The BBC now reporting that Lopetegui at Sevilla told us "hell no!" and also that if we've approached Potter, we haven't spoken to his club.

Lopetegui, who was briefly famous for saying yes to multiple employers at once?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.

Wonder who the player is ? (If it’s true of course)

Pre-season probably starting this time next week as well .

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Steven Gerard has now been mentioned…interesting

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Steven Gerard has now been mentioned…interesting
He's come in from 20/1 to 3/1 second favourite now, someone (the bookies and shrewd traders) are making a ton of money out of this farce. I'm surprised Mr Buyrite doesn't own a bookmaking organisation - or maybe he does?

Like the clever ITKs said a day or two ago it's a two horse race between Nuno Espirito Santo, Steven Gerrard, Graham Potter and Julen Lopetegui.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Last season Wolves were poor, but I really enjoyed watching them in the seasons before. Not too unhappy about Nuno, I think he will be good for us

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Last season Wolves were poor, but I really enjoyed watching them in the seasons before. Not too unhappy about Nuno, I think he will be good for us

Wolves got reamed the moment Jimenez went down. They played some good stuff but that combined with losing Jota to Liverpool meant that there weren't a lot of goals in them. They were relying on a 19 year old striker with less than 20 senior appearances as their main avenue to goal. Nuno did well to keep them up all things considered. 13th place could be considered something of an over-achievement given their run of misfortune.

He wouldn't be my first choice but is a good manager who has some class as a human being which is a step up from the grub that we've just sacked.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mr Buyrite's masterplan - tell them that Steven Gerrard is on the list then whoever he signs will be an improvement so we will all be happy bunnies and praise the name of Levy, soppy cunt, that sort of bollox only works on Brexits and people with single digit IDs.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.

"Terms agreed". To be fair, I'd read something a few weeks back that said terms had also been agreed with Poch and that he was coming back, but I suppose with Jorge Mendes involved, there's probably a degree of truth in it.

I'll certainly concede that he's had Wolves playing some good stuff over the years, but this really does smack of unimaginative desperation. I'd have preferred Potter but I suppose if the players can buy in to what Nuno is selling quickly enough then it could work.

I imagine Doherty is looking forward to this ..

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Who knows at this point. The problem may be that the only managers we can hire are those who are naive enough not to recognize that Levy is a prick.

If it’s Nuno, I can get behind that—as others have said his football isn’t always the most expansive, but he’s always struck me as a gentleman who won’t embarrass us on a weekly basis. Of course, as soon as I’ve reconciled myself to it, he’ll fuck off for somewhere else.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I think we are a long way past the simplicity of a LevyOUT hashtag! #Levypissoffandtakethatoldfartwithyouorputsomemoneyintotheclubandwhileyoureatitthatparaticiblokelookslikeacompletelemonbeforehesevenstartedtoyoucansorttthataswellthenbegpleadforpochtocomehomethencrawlawayandineverwanttoseeorhearfromyouagain

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nuno? According to sources, there are four issues yet to be resolved:

1. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is ‘unconvinced by Nuno’s pragmatic style of play’.
  2. The English businessman is also not taken by the 47-year-old’s reluctant to ‘blood young players’.
  3. Nuno reportedly wants a major say on signings.
  4. Levy is a total cunt

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

1. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is ‘unconvinced by Nuno’s pragmatic style of play’...Yet he had no issue with a cynical negative style of play!
  2. The English businessman is also not taken by the 47-year-old’s reluctant to ‘blood young players’....Is that because he wants to buy some quality players you tight cunt!?
  3. Nuno reportedly wants a major say on signings...Oh dear GOD, who the FUCK does Nuno think he actually is ??? The fuckin cheek!
  4. Levy is a total cunt..100%

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

1. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is ‘unconvinced by Nuno’s pragmatic style of play’...Yet he had no issue with a cynical negative style of play!
  2. The English businessman is also not taken by the 47-year-old’s reluctant to ‘blood young players’....Is that because he wants to buy some quality players you tight cunt!?
  3. Nuno reportedly wants a major say on signings...Oh dear GOD, who the FUCK does Nuno think he actually is ??? The fuckin cheek!
  4. Levy is a total cunt..100%
Beat me to it word for fucking word mate...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Well that was a fun few days. On to the next rumour ..

To quote a tweet I read, just hire fucking Potter and be done with it.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Saying that, I see stories this morning that Brighton would want at least £20m for Potter and his backroom team so you know that's a non-starter.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Jurgen is saying Mancini's the man and the silly media say that 'the Tottenham board admire his work' - so his name has 'emerged for the job'. Will he be the next entry on the Bookies Favourite Bingo card?

I don't know why any manager would work for Mr Buyrite, they all know what a cunt he is so only someone desperate for a job would drink from the poison chalice (the only thing in the trophy cabinet?). We might as well just stick with Ryan Mason because Levy isn't going to let any manager actually mange the team. Ryan can earn a few quid and get some more experience before he moves on to a real management job. Fuck off Levy (and your parasite, oxygen thief mate Lewis) , just fuck off, please.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Well pre-season starts in seven days. We sacked The Cunt over two months ago and pre-season starts in a week.

No signings, no exits, no nothing.

And you know that smug fucker will end up announcing Mason as the full time manager because “he was always our first choice”. And he’ll smile for the cameras and insist that this wasn’t an absolute clusterfuck.

I just wish someone has the balls to put him on the spot whenever we announce whoever it might be. Probably won’t happen but I’d just love someone to say “You really haven’t got a fucking clue have you?”

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
My biggest worry now is we will be starting the season with the same crap players. Levy is dragging the manager appointment to stall on doing deals IMO

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
I think it's all but certain we'll turn out against City with the same squad that finished last season. We've got seven weeks to go before that game. Seven weeks to bring in a bare minimum of 3 new players we need and to ship out a bare minimum of 3 as well - as well as resolving the Kane situation.

Of course the transfer window doesn't close until the 31st of August but then that brings with it the added problem of then trying to sign players who might have already started their respective seasons with their respective clubs so you're looking at bringing in players who could "hit the ground running", so to speak.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I think it's all but certain we'll turn out against City with the same squad that finished last season. We've got seven weeks to go before that game. Seven weeks to bring in a bare minimum of 3 new players we need and to ship out a bare minimum of 3 as well - as well as resolving the Kane situation.

Of course the transfer window doesn't close until the 31st of August but then that brings with it the added problem of then trying to sign players who might have already started their respective seasons with their respective clubs so you're looking at bringing in players who could "hit the ground running", so to speak.
In that case I will be doing my very best to avoid watching, it's just not worth the effort.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Player in Training.
Apparently Nuno is also now in “advanced talks” with Fenerbahce with a “final meeting” scheduled for today.

I’d honestly laugh out loud if they appointed him.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Apparently Nuno is also now in “advanced talks” with Fenerbahce with a “final meeting” scheduled for today.

I’d honestly laugh out loud if they appointed him.
Yes! Come on Fenerbache!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oy @ClemFandango and @Motspur Hotspur - do you want Steven Gerrard? Out of the very few candidates left I think Nuno would be the best of a bad bunch, of course it would be funny if he told Levy to fuck off, sad, but funny.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
At last positive news - I read that Sheik Hanvac is buying Levy's share in the club. He wants to bring a new freshness to the place.........ffs