By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Manager?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'll be honest... unless Poch comes back I'll continue to be a pessimistic cunt...

At this stage it's just as likely as any other scenario to be honest.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
There's continued talk that we do have someone wrapped up but will only reveal once the season(s) are over as he is working elsewhere.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
There's continued talk that we do have someone wrapped up but will only reveal once the season(s) are over as he is working elsewhere.
If that's true, it suggests Roberto Martinez more than anyone else. The same Martinez who had a win ratio of just 30% when he managed Everton.

Sarri seems to have jumped back into the frame as well.

Conte might still be an option because of Inter's financial troubles apparently.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
we're scraping around the bottom of the barrel here if these names are anything to go by. Hassenhuttl works for me.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
You know, if we're now at this stage where many feel we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel for rehashed coaches, I'd rather go out on a limb for a fresher outlook like Lille's Christophe Galtier. He seems to be far more in the realm of Spurs Balling.

Here's an interesting article. And BTW, he just might pip Poch's high priced PSG to the Ligue 1 title.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nuno is now odds on favourite with the bookies, from 12/1 this morning to 1/2. That would represent a huge chunk of change from some serious punters. Inghazi has been the favourite for several days, as short as 2/1 yesterday, now 10/1. I think Nuno might be the man, that might be a good thing, he's definitely not a cunt and has done a good job at Wolves with a team value (according to Transfermarkt) of £480m compared to the shit job that last twat did at Spurs with a £680m basket of players.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Re: Nuno

Simply "not being a cunt" may tick a box but it certainly doesn't fill me with inspiration & adrenaline going forward. I'm hoping for more.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I like nuno... dont think players will mug him off... can he be the new Poch...? Does his philosophy match what we're all after...?

Better than the last cunt we employed.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Re: Nuno

Simply "not being a cunt" may tick a box but it certainly doesn't fill me with inspiration & adrenaline going forward. I'm hoping for more.
Who? Taking into account that there ain't, not, nobody, no way Pedro who's special available or who would work for Levy. It could be so much worse than Nuno, Allardyce will be available.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I like nuno... dont think players will mug him off... can he be the new Poch...? Does his philosophy match what we're all after...?

Can anybody be the new Poch with Levy still in charge?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Levy is not going to leave, at least I don't believe so. But he's smart enough to know that his investment has taken a huge hit due to the pandemic & managerial changes. The club is at a recent low. At the very least, he needs to adjust by relinquishing the reigns on transfers to a DoF. Step back, give the experts some room & a budget, & let them do their stuff. It hasn't worked with you.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

At the moment, if anyone leaves their job they'll basically be automatically installed as the "red hot favourite" for the Spurs job so I wouldn't read too much into Nuno's position.

I've read we've offered it to Allegri and he's interested and I've also read that it's "likely to be Scott Parker" as well so you can't really believe anything at the moment.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
This is also setting the bar beneath the turf.

Not excited by, but not against this possibility. Cons: DOF will be Jorge Mendes, so two cunts instead of one. Pro: the most mellifluous handle out there. I shall make his name my calming mantra. Try it: Nuuuno Essspirito Ssssantos. Over and over. I feel better already.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think I want Levy to grow some balls and for once in his sniveling existence admit that he wants to be the next Spurs manager... infact I want that to happen I want a season of "Levy Hotspur" DLFC...

And after a year of it, it'll be over and we can get what's left of our club back... there isn't much left, infact the history of the club sits in the memory of the fans.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This is not going to go well. I can feel it in my bones. We will not get the right guy. We may be in the Championship in a year or two, which would be cool because then I wouldn't have to watch the games since they're on here. I am a hopeless optimist.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Alasdair Gold appears to be confident that we'll be announcing someone in the next "7-10" days as he reckons we've identified the primary candidate and need to come to an agreement with his current employer.

If this is true, it obviously rules out Benitez and Allegri for starters. Unless it's someone completely random, I think it's going to end up being Potter or Rodgers.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Alasdair Gold appears to be confident that we'll be announcing someone in the next "7-10" days as he reckons we've identified the primary candidate and need to come to an agreement with his current employer.

If this is true, it obviously rules out Benitez and Allegri for starters. Unless it's someone completely random, I think it's going to end up being Potter or Rodgers.
Rodgers has ruled himself out...

If he fucks Leicester like that then I'd think less of him, and why would he do it? They're better all over the park, they have the money, they're chairman isn't a cunt...

So many reasons not to come here.

I think Scott Parker... at Foolham doing a good job with no resources... Levy sees it as another cheap fix until he can get a discount precious... to replace his last precious that didn't work.

Potter.... unless it's Harry fucking Potter I'm not interested.

This Tag chap... I know nothing about him.

Our premier 4th or 5th choice manager... what a fucking circus.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Rodgers has ruled himself out...

If he fucks Leicester like that then I'd think less of him, and why would he do it? They're better all over the park, they have the money, they're chairman isn't a cunt...

So many reasons not to come here.

I think Scott Parker... at Foolham doing a good job with no resources... Levy sees it as another cheap fix until he can get a discount precious... to replace his last precious that didn't work.

Potter.... unless it's Harry fucking Potter I'm not interested.

This Tag chap... I know nothing about him.

Our premier 4th or 5th choice manager... what a fucking circus.
I forgot about Parker and Ten Hag. I don't think it'll be Ten Hag due to him signing a new contract, but I imagine Parker could certainly fit the bill.

And Levy being the dumb cunt that he is, he'd think "He used to play for that team that my boss owns so the fans will like him and they'll like me for hiring him. As long as he doesn't want any money for players"

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Whatever happens, the nature of this is that it's likely we will get a reject from another club and certainly not a top European manager. from the debris that's left, i like Hassenhuttl, but saints seem to have run out of steam, injuries or not. Ancelotti at Everton has all the credentials, Parker, Potter not for me yet....we'll probably end up with Eddie Howe.

It matters not very much anyway whilst Levy controls everything at our club. I read somewhere next seasons shirts have been released, I haven't seen them yet though.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
RE: Ten Hag
Ajax simply used their option to extend his current contract. Ten Hag didn't sign a new one. Smart move by Ajax in case he may leave as the compensation just went up. It's what Levy would have done.