By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Guns N' Roses joins an impressive list of events that are due to be staged at our new stadium, which includes long-term partnerships with the NFL and Saracens to stage matches, the third and final Rugby League Ashes test between England and Australia in November next year and European Professional Club Rugby's Heineken Champions Cup and European Rugby Challenge Cup finals in 2021.

Think of all the money we will have to spend on players eh!!!

ELrG1NyW4AE6LH5
I'd be delighted if you fucking announced that you are going to support the fucking football manager and buy him the fucking players he fucking wants/needs to win our fucking FOOTBALL CLUB a fucking trophy..........

Money grabbing cunts..........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd be delighted if you fucking announced that you are going to support the fucking football manager and buy him the fucking players he fucking wants/needs to win our fucking FOOTBALL CLUB a fucking trophy..........

Money grabbing cunts..........
Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day .......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We can confirm that Haringey Council has approved our application to increase the official capacity of our stadium to 62,303.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We can confirm that Haringey Council has approved our application to increase the official capacity of our stadium to 62,303.
That’s an extra £56,781.09 according to Levy’s calculations of F&B revenue over the season......definitely worth it 😩

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What revenue driven record have we broken now?

These posts from the club fucking piss me off becuse we dont see our cash reinvested on the pitch...

We just see new super yachts being brought and moored up the Thames.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Had to get a ticket for Sat....Subject to Champions League final qualification !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
up to 3,000 for Premier League matches. allocation of up to 9,000 can be made available for domestic cup ties.
So the way it works I believe is league,domestic cups and european fixtures are governed by rules with a minimum % capacity of tickets made available to away clubs (stadium segregtaion and stuff taken into account),15% for domestic cups,Premier League rules dictate that the allocation of away tickets should be: "3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the home club's stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent." ,Champions league is 5% allocation.There are also safety and security issues that clubs can use to reduce allocations,arsenal do it to spurs when we play away there in the cups,they reach agreement with spurs and allow spurs to reciprocate reducing arsenal fans allocations.All a bit strange because they can segregate 8,000 brentford fans but claim its not possible when spurs play there.We reduced arsenals allocation after the league cuo game when advertising hoardings were torn off and dropped into the lower tier,by making the front few rows unavailable,reality is this was punishment to the away fans themselves as a group to not repeat,or face losing numbers in their allocation.OFC clubs can appeal to the league or competitions over reduced alloctaions but its a bit of an old boys network,and face it,arsenal being forced to sell 3,000 extra tickets for an inevitable sellout at £20 when they could charge home fans £70 is a no brainer and OFC if Levy allows,reaches agreement, then he can do likewise and clubs split gate money from cup games also which incentivates (is that a word?) selling higher prices to home fans as well.

So Saints tomorrow have to be offered 15% about 9,000 tickets,they dont have to take them because they have to pay for them regardless if they sell out or not.I believe they have taken up 6-7,000 of this?mid week,late kick off,on TV,if they didnt sell 9k they would be paying 2,000 tickets at £20 a pop to spurs regardless.

I am not sure about domestic rules,but just to murky the waters further,in the champions league a certain number of Cat A premium seating has to be made available to away "visitors",I think the idea is more visiting dignitorys but can lead to away fans in colours in home sections,and quite legally under rules,but its poorly explained,and OFC small groups in the west or east stands standing singing is just a nutter away from trouble.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Keeeeeerching!!more money for transfers (or a new painting for uncle joe!)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bloody hope its true,about time.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Liverpool have been allowed to flout the rules with no penalty on the KOP of course for years. Forget Hillsborough eh? At Spurs we want a white wall of noise, but would you mind sitting down please, Joke.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool have been allowed to flout the rules with no penalty on the KOP of course for years. Forget Hillsborough eh? At Spurs we want a white wall of noise, but would you mind sitting down please, Joke.
I think partially it is the local licensing authority that either pushes clubs to stop it or turn a blind eye.Its not actually a law or criminal offence to stand,just a breach of T&Cs.No standing is like having to have fire escapes in a building,not a legal matter,a licensing one,enforced with closures and such.BUT,from what I have read scouse council is pretty strict,at least with away fans,they make constant tannoy announcements about standing,and everton even had their away allocation at anfield reduced because of persistant standing,go figure that one??I think haringey is pretty out there as a bit of a looney council,if they didnt pressure the club with partial stadium closures threats (thats the carrott or the whip used),the easy option would be same as WHL just turn a blind eye in the park lane.What I dont appreciate is that we have to wait for tacit approval from liverpool fans,because theirs is the only opinion that counts on the subject,there is the hypocrisy you hinted at!!

Its a farce,the reason it was introduced was Hillsboro,various inquiries have found terracing and standing were not the causes,and yet this archaic law continues,so daft that if you go and watch the dolphins and buccaroos at the stadium you could stand all game,same if it was rugby,boxing,curling you could stand and watch.

Dont even get me started about drinking in sight of a field.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Copied in full and no link to enable this right wing wank mag to earn clicks.
Nothing really of anything we didnt know,but hey thats journalism for you know.

From Premier League and NFL matches to Guns N' Roses concerts and even Anthony Joshua's next fight... how Spurs' £1bn stadium has become go-to venue for sports and entertainment industry
  • Tottenham's new £1billion stadium has been a roaring success since it opened the doors almost a year ago
  • It has cemented itself as the No 1 venue in the sports and entertainment industry with plenty more to come
  • Anthony Joshua wants to fight there next, while rugby union, rugby league and NFL is also scheduled soon
  • Guns N' Roses will become first music act to perform and the facilities are better than anywhere else in the UK
When Tottenham Hotspur completed their long-awaited move to a new £1billion home last season, they became the envy of every sports fan in the world.

Make no bones about it, White Hart Lane was good... but the new-look Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is on another level entirely.

With a capacity of just over 62,000, it has raised the bar in terms of facilities, and is now set to host a whole range of different sports and entertainment events away from its main Premier League obligations.

While other new state-of-the-art stadiums have been built in recent years, with one just down the road at the Emirates, none have had quite the impact of Spurs' on the Tottenham High Road.

The arena was purpose-built to be able to hold various different events in the world of sport and media, with the retractable pitch the first of its kind in the United Kingdom.

The first football match was held on March 24, a young Spurs academy side running out 3-1 winners over Southampton. The name J'Neil Bennett will go down in history after he scored the stadium's first ever goal.

Just a few months on, in October, that part of north London got its first taste of NFL football, when Oakland Raiders beat Chicago Bears in front of 60,463 fans, before Carolina Panthers beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers a week later.
At half-time in the first of those matches, lifelong Spurs fan AJ Tracey took to the stage to perform for the crowds, becoming the first artist to stage a half-time show in the London Games.

In turn, he also set the ball rolling for music inside the stadium, with rock legends Guns 'N Roses set to follow in the coming months.

The band reformed in 2016 and are heading out on European tour in 2020, in which they will make history by staging the first live music concert at the Tottenham Hospur Stadium.

While other clubs in the Premier League, Arsenal and Manchester City to name just two, have opened brand new stadiums since the turn of the century, none have made quite the impact of Spurs'.

It has paved the way for a new, high-spec, state-of-the-art experience, for both football fans and music lovers. Stadiums like the Etihad have hosted top bands and artists since their own openings, but Spurs have moved it on with perhaps the best arena in the world.

In fact, the list of upcoming events seems endless, as rugby union and league also muscle in on a piece of the action.

The club have secured a long-term partnership with rugby giants Saracens, in which they will stage their annual showpiece game at the stadium for five years, starting in 2020.
Although the club will be relegated to the second tier following their salary cap scandal, their pull is still massive and the stadium is expected to sell out for the opener against Harlequins in March.

In 2021, the rugby action continues with the European Rugby Champions Cup and Challenge Cup finals.

The lines will also be painted for a Rugby League game in November of this year, as the third and final Test in the 2020 Ashes series between England and Australia touches down in north London.

Bang in the middle of the worlds of sports and entertainment sits boxing, and although it has yet to be confirmed, that is another sport that is sure to take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the coming years.

Who better to begin the boxing legacy than homegrown hero Anthony Joshua. He's fought at Wembley, but the heavyweight superstar has made no bones about where he wants to take his career next.
Joshua beat Andy Ruiz Jr to get back on track in his last fight, and promoter Eddie Hearn recently opened up about the destination of his next bout, expected to be in the coming months.

'We've had offers in from the Far East, Middle East, Africa, America, Turkey,' he said. 'He wants to fight in London in June. Spurs is the frontrunner and that's what he's asked me to do.

'He's made it very clear to me, "I want to come home. I've been to Madison Square Garden, I've been to Saudi Arabia, bring me home. Forget the other offers, bring me home".'

And so, there it is. Forget Wembley, forget the Emirates, Joshua wants Tottenham. And who can blame him? While the facilities at the other venues are excellent, they're better at Spurs.
A huge 65-metre bar in the main stand is the longest in Europe, and would serve AJ's fans faster than anywhere else. The seats are comfier, the acoustics more impressive. Boxing is a show and the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium would likely host it better than anywhere else.

Indeed, the stadium is at the forefront of London entertainment now. When music artists graduate the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena, they are on the hunt for a stadium stage, and Tottenham has overtaken the likes of Wembley in the race to host.

Although at a huge expense, Spurs' decision to upgrade their facilities has come up trumps, and the club can proudly claim that their stadium is indeed the best in the world.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Copied in full and no link to enable this right wing wank mag to earn clicks.
Nothing really of anything we didnt know,but hey thats journalism for you know.

From Premier League and NFL matches to Guns N' Roses concerts and even Anthony Joshua's next fight... how Spurs' £1bn stadium has become go-to venue for sports and entertainment industry
  • Tottenham's new £1billion stadium has been a roaring success since it opened the doors almost a year ago
  • It has cemented itself as the No 1 venue in the sports and entertainment industry with plenty more to come
  • Anthony Joshua wants to fight there next, while rugby union, rugby league and NFL is also scheduled soon
  • Guns N' Roses will become first music act to perform and the facilities are better than anywhere else in the UK
When Tottenham Hotspur completed their long-awaited move to a new £1billion home last season, they became the envy of every sports fan in the world.

Make no bones about it, White Hart Lane was good... but the new-look Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is on another level entirely.

With a capacity of just over 62,000, it has raised the bar in terms of facilities, and is now set to host a whole range of different sports and entertainment events away from its main Premier League obligations.

While other new state-of-the-art stadiums have been built in recent years, with one just down the road at the Emirates, none have had quite the impact of Spurs' on the Tottenham High Road.

The arena was purpose-built to be able to hold various different events in the world of sport and media, with the retractable pitch the first of its kind in the United Kingdom.

The first football match was held on March 24, a young Spurs academy side running out 3-1 winners over Southampton. The name J'Neil Bennett will go down in history after he scored the stadium's first ever goal.

Just a few months on, in October, that part of north London got its first taste of NFL football, when Oakland Raiders beat Chicago Bears in front of 60,463 fans, before Carolina Panthers beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers a week later.
At half-time in the first of those matches, lifelong Spurs fan AJ Tracey took to the stage to perform for the crowds, becoming the first artist to stage a half-time show in the London Games.

In turn, he also set the ball rolling for music inside the stadium, with rock legends Guns 'N Roses set to follow in the coming months.

The band reformed in 2016 and are heading out on European tour in 2020, in which they will make history by staging the first live music concert at the Tottenham Hospur Stadium.

While other clubs in the Premier League, Arsenal and Manchester City to name just two, have opened brand new stadiums since the turn of the century, none have made quite the impact of Spurs'.

It has paved the way for a new, high-spec, state-of-the-art experience, for both football fans and music lovers. Stadiums like the Etihad have hosted top bands and artists since their own openings, but Spurs have moved it on with perhaps the best arena in the world.

In fact, the list of upcoming events seems endless, as rugby union and league also muscle in on a piece of the action.

The club have secured a long-term partnership with rugby giants Saracens, in which they will stage their annual showpiece game at the stadium for five years, starting in 2020.
Although the club will be relegated to the second tier following their salary cap scandal, their pull is still massive and the stadium is expected to sell out for the opener against Harlequins in March.

In 2021, the rugby action continues with the European Rugby Champions Cup and Challenge Cup finals.

The lines will also be painted for a Rugby League game in November of this year, as the third and final Test in the 2020 Ashes series between England and Australia touches down in north London.

Bang in the middle of the worlds of sports and entertainment sits boxing, and although it has yet to be confirmed, that is another sport that is sure to take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the coming years.

Who better to begin the boxing legacy than homegrown hero Anthony Joshua. He's fought at Wembley, but the heavyweight superstar has made no bones about where he wants to take his career next.
Joshua beat Andy Ruiz Jr to get back on track in his last fight, and promoter Eddie Hearn recently opened up about the destination of his next bout, expected to be in the coming months.

'We've had offers in from the Far East, Middle East, Africa, America, Turkey,' he said. 'He wants to fight in London in June. Spurs is the frontrunner and that's what he's asked me to do.

'He's made it very clear to me, "I want to come home. I've been to Madison Square Garden, I've been to Saudi Arabia, bring me home. Forget the other offers, bring me home".'

And so, there it is. Forget Wembley, forget the Emirates, Joshua wants Tottenham. And who can blame him? While the facilities at the other venues are excellent, they're better at Spurs.
A huge 65-metre bar in the main stand is the longest in Europe, and would serve AJ's fans faster than anywhere else. The seats are comfier, the acoustics more impressive. Boxing is a show and the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium would likely host it better than anywhere else.

Indeed, the stadium is at the forefront of London entertainment now. When music artists graduate the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena, they are on the hunt for a stadium stage, and Tottenham has overtaken the likes of Wembley in the race to host.

Although at a huge expense, Spurs' decision to upgrade their facilities has come up trumps, and the club can proudly claim that their stadium is indeed the best in the world.

Arsenal are trying to get the AJ fight!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
South Stand Season Ticket Holders

You may have read recently about the emerging findings regarding the safe management of standing at football stadia. As we have already installed safety bars in areas of the South Stand, Season Ticket Holders who bought them in the knowledge that this could be a standing area in the future may find that this is the case next season. A decision is yet to be made and we shall keep you fully informed.

If this does happen and your circumstances have changed and you wish to relocate from those areas, we would advise you to continue to renew your current Season Ticket so that you do not lose it and to then contact us in order to relocate, which we shall only be able to do once we know availability.

We shall be reviewing additional areas in this stand for standing. Given these areas would then be unsuitable for children, Junior Concessions within these areas will be given an opportunity to relocate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ESHhLwzWoAETZOa

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerching,

buy a fucking striker!!