By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Norwich (H) FA Cup Wed 4th March 19:45

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Skipp is the dogs dangly bits isnt he!!(I may have mentioned this before).
Tackles,looks and passes forward I am amazed he has been used so little this season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
attendance tonight at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is 58,007.
Thats a good effort considering

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Oh joy, here comes Gedson.

Levy clearly hoping any Fernandes would do, instead of that Bruno fella who is carving it up at United.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
11 shots to 6, in the Canaries favour...at home. Jesus fucking Christ.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Young Irish striker coming on...for Norwich.

Mourinho being trolled.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why did we wait until 80 minutes in to start playing?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
There's no confidence out there...it's nervy and predictable. Absolute muck. Mourinho's clueless.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
At home v Derby or Man U in the next round if we win here..

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That bout of thrush has done Lamela good....him, Skipp and GLC have been brilliant. But....the rest can fuck off in the summer and let them take the manager with them.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
You'd back Krul here. He's a good penalty saver.

Not sure about us holding our nerve.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fuck off now Mourinho.

And take that cheap cunt Levy with you.

Disgusting.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
SEASON OVER.....

THFC WILL NOW BE CLOSED FOR BUSINESS UNTIL 2021.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fuck off now Mourinho.

And take that cheap cunt Levy with you.

Disgusting.
Hasn't a notion what he's at...Why play Vorm tonight ? Why? Why has skipp not been featuring in the PL when Ndombele, Dier, Dele, are playing shite week in week out....its a fucking joke..

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Video popped up there of Eric Dier in the crowd trying get at some lads for abusing Fernandes after his pen!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I don’t like football at the moment.

Yup, i didn't watch it and weirdly i'm not even that bothered that we're out, i just feel an overwhelming sense of disillusionment with pretty much every part of our club right now.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

I'm sorry but please tell me that I am not alone in thinking that this is abhorrent behaviour by Dier.

Assuming the heckling of Fernandes was not racial, this is inexcusable. And even if it was racial it is inexcusable.

I expect the FA will ban him for a very long period and as far as I am concerned I do not want to see that sort of thing at my club.

Last edited:
M

MikeD

Player in Training.
Skipp is the dogs dangly bits isnt he!!(I may have mentioned this before).
Tackles,looks and passes forward I am amazed he has been used so little this season.
How can anyone be positive about Mourinho's negative Tottenham. I've watched Spurs since I was 10, 60 years ago, and we've always boasted attractive football regardless of results. Now we're getting neither. Diet and Vertonghen are tired, Ali doesn't care and I'm getting to feel the same.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Reports that Dier's bother was involved, perhaps triggering the response form Eric.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
First bit of aggression he's shown in a Spurs shirt in a long time....pity it wasnt on the pitch Eric...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yup, i didn't watch it and weirdly i'm not even that bothered that we're out, i just feel an overwhelming sense of disillusionment with pretty much every part of our club right now.
It's truly unbelievable how quickly and totally the energy and emotion has been sucked out of the club.