By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Other Premier league clubs

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I never would have guessed, you do a magnificent job of concealing your disapproval. Jolly good show sir!
I thought it would be trite of me to again describe my utter distant of these shitty gutter cunts... but as the opportunity arose... I obviously obliged...!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Oh bollocks.....at least Liverpool will lose several games yet.
Haven't you heard yet? It's their year now.... Liverpool are gonna turn this around, they say........................................

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd probably agree but there have been cases recently when they've stuck to their guns - Atletico Madrid and Barcelona??
yes and Real also.
The joke with chelsea is that when do any kids now make it on to the pitch,and the "one of our own" homegrown with some "one of our own" factor of heart and desire for the club,there is a huge difference between the bonds with mason,kane,winks and bentaleb.Not just to pick on arsenal but how much loyalty have their kids plucked from french and spanish academys shown for them eh?

Transfer bans are a minor inconvienience,they are known about well in advance and punish clubs so overloaded with players anyhow,they probably help in the end forcing their managers to actually coach instead of just shop.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good luck Swansea, Timmy and Kyle in particular. Need another Liverpool style job done on the scum tonight lads.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Liverpool need a good cock-up at Huddersfield to continue their slide down the table. We know you can do it!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Swansea vs The Comedy Footballers Of Woolwich was hilarious. We might have big problems on the 10th, I think the Poch should make our players watch every episode of Fawlty Towers and The Two Ronnies so they can build immunity to fits of laughter when facing old fashioned slapstick comedy defending.

Swans do us another favour, let's make sure we increase the gap tomorrow night.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Swansea vs The Comedy Footballers Of Woolwich was hilarious. We might have big problems on the 10th, I think the Poch should make our players watch every episode of Fawlty Towers and The Two Ronnies so they can build immunity to fits of laughter when facing old fashioned slapstick comedy defending.

Swans do us another favour, let's make sure we increase the gap tomorrow night.
gonna have to put that out there on twitter brilliant!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
It is so tight at the bottom half of the table.

Only 5 points separate 10th place from 19th.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Top four and relegation battles will be very very interesting,

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
S'gonna be funny cheering on Walcock on Saturday, just imagine if he carries on like he did last night and thumps a couple in against the goons. Being beaten by a reject would be so cruel - and I would laugh.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This Mahrez situation is a strange one. My understanding of it is this:
Man City decide late on that they want to move for Mahrez. Mahrez then puts in a transfer request a few days before the close of the window. City then bids roughly 62 mil for Mahrez. Liecester says piss off, if you wan't him now it will cost you over 90 mil. City says thanks but no and walks away from the table. The window closes and Mahrez remains. Mahrez then pulls a fit and decides to go on strike, missing at least two games.

This is baffling to me. I get that he wanted to move once City showed interest. Understandable. I understand why Liecester would hold out for as much as possible. And I get why City wouldn't pay a ransom for him. What i don't get is why Mahrez went on strike. Um, the next window isn't for months. They can't sell you now if they wanted to. And you've just made yourself look like an ass to any potential suitors. Mahrez' main problem all along is that no club is desperate for him. They might like to have him, but he is not quite good enough that teams will clamor for him. And he's not young enough that he's going to improve. IMO he's made a terrible decision He should have sucked it up, said he wanted a move this summer, and played his ass off the rest of the year. Now he'll be luck to end up at West Ham. Well, no one would be lucky to end up at West Ham. Agent needs a beating if he authorized this one.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
This Mahrez situation is a strange one. My understanding of it is this:
Man City decide late on that they want to move for Mahrez. Mahrez then puts in a transfer request a few days before the close of the window. City then bids roughly 62 mil for Mahrez. Liecester says piss off, if you wan't him now it will cost you over 90 mil. City says thanks but no and walks away from the table. The window closes and Mahrez remains. Mahrez then pulls a fit and decides to go on strike, missing at least two games.

This is baffling to me. I get that he wanted to move once City showed interest. Understandable. I understand why Liecester would hold out for as much as possible. And I get why City wouldn't pay a ransom for him. What i don't get is why Mahrez went on strike. Um, the next window isn't for months. They can't sell you now if they wanted to. And you've just made yourself look like an ass to any potential suitors. Mahrez' main problem all along is that no club is desperate for him. They might like to have him, but he is not quite good enough that teams will clamor for him. And he's not young enough that he's going to improve. IMO he's made a terrible decision He should have sucked it up, said he wanted a move this summer, and played his ass off the rest of the year. Now he'll be luck to end up at West Ham. Well, no one would be lucky to end up at West Ham. Agent needs a beating if he authorized this one.
I think most football players fall in to this.. Most are whining Woofters, and never really consider the long term, and 'Long term' for a footballer is a few months. I think he is a great player, but at city he would just disappear.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Great bit of work by the WBA board - Tony Pulis wins just 2 games in the first 13 Premier League fixtures of the season, so they sack him and get in saviour Alan Pardew - who has won 1 in 14. Useless git can't even beat the chavs who got bum-buggered by Bournemouth and Watford.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Pardew is a nasty piece of work....a real slime ball, out for himself and possessing ever decreasing talent. WBA have had it, Chelsea aren't that great either, struggling to find a team that works and some tricky games coming up. Hold onto your seats for the rest of the season.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Pardew is a nasty piece of work....a real slime ball, out for himself and possessing ever decreasing talent. WBA have had it, Chelsea aren't that great either, struggling to find a team that works and some tricky games coming up. Hold onto your seats for the rest of the season.
Remember when his name was being mentioned along with the Dutch Master when we had that life saving Boasectomy? He's a cunt.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Up to the second Chelsea goal, a lot of that game was a game between two pretty average teams.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
"We're going to be there two or three hours before, and we'll see it build up and you'll be able to feel that. I think it might go, I think if they concede a goal on Thursday it could be a very difficult, horrible game for Arsene Wenger and those players, and the board as well." - Gary Neville on SkySports, talking about Citeh playing at Goonersville on Thursday. If it's gonna go down like that I might just watch!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
"We're going to be there two or three hours before, and we'll see it build up and you'll be able to feel that. I think it might go, I think if they concede a goal on Thursday it could be a very difficult, horrible game for Arsene Wenger and those players, and the board as well." - Gary Neville on SkySports, talking about Citeh playing at Goonersville on Thursday. If it's gonna go down like that I might just watch!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So who do you want to go down? Personally West Brom, who offer zero every year to the Premier League are gone I think. I'd love Stoke to join them, although they do have a good record against the Scum, and it has to be the pikey's doesn't it? They're a disgrace on just about every level these days, from the fans fighting with each other from day 1, to the Gold, Sullivan and Brady show, the rent they pay on the Stadium and their 5 bob team, with oxygen thieves like Andy Carroll. They. We'd to go down and down again to where they belong.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So who do you want to go down? Personally West Brom, who offer zero every year to the Premier League are gone I think. I'd love Stoke to join them, although they do have a good record against the Scum, and it has to be the pikey's doesn't it? They're a disgrace on just about every level these days, from the fans fighting with each other from day 1, to the Gold, Sullivan and Brady show, the rent they pay on the Stadium and their 5 bob team, with oxygen thieves like Andy Carroll. They. We'd to go down and down again to where they belong.
Has to be them, I'm not bothered about any of the others. Will the London Stadium (us taxpayers) evict them? There must be some classes in their contract that they have broken.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Wimmer not in the Stoke team to face City tonight, he's not going to make it at this level it would seem.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just for the laughs it has to be the pikeys. It would be the beginning of the end for them as the fans wouldn't want to go and watch even sitter football in that stadium.

I can see them going seriously tits up and having to rebrand as Stratford FC ala Wimbledon/MK Dons.

It'd be brilliant to see the ICF muppets without somwhere to vandalise every week.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Just for the laughs it has to be the pikeys. It would be the beginning of the end for them as the fans wouldn't want to go and watch even sitter football in that stadium.

I can see them going seriously tits up and having to rebrand as Stratford FC ala Wimbledon/MK Dons.

It'd be brilliant to see the ICF muppets without somwhere to vandalise every week.
They'd find a caravan park somewhere surely mate

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mourinho will be gone at the end of the season. He has a nice April coming up, City away - thumping, Bournemouth away, we know how good they are - thumping. Then at the end of the month El Classico, his Manchester Meanderers take on Woolwich Walkers FC, a special trophy will be created for this match 'The Drying Paint Shield'. Nailed on no score draw, 2 busses parked, possibly 1-0 if a back pass to either keeper hits a bobble Their last away game of the season is at the seaside against Brighton, oh we do like to be beside the seaside! They take some beating at home, only lost 3 from 15 so another draw or loss for Jomo there. 2nd place will be surrendered to us, the United fans will go mental and Mourinho will resign, blaming everybody and his dog for his failure.

Who next for United? Maybe they'll give Pardew a go because he'll be available, the media will say that the Poch is their number one target, he will tell them to fuck off, politely of course, he's too classy to be rude. I think they should give Moyes another go, he'll be on the rock n roll by then, that would be so funny.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I say they get Fergie back so his legacy is tainted by that pile of shite called a team...

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln yidds