By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier league 2018/19

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
From the club site - Our Premier League match away to Wolves, scheduled for Sunday 4 November, will now revert to Saturday 3 November, kick-off 7.45pm, due to our involvement in the UEFA Champions League.

7.45pm on a Saturday night??
It's a fucker for the travelling fans. Will there be trains into London after the game? I'm hoping to go to this one but would probably drive if I did.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DmWpfNkXgAAq1F4.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Storm Ali has hit West Ham
images

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh dear Jose! Newcastle 1-0 up in 7 minutes - sacked in the morning? OK, there's a long way to go, but them there Manks look pony as fuck.

Oh deep joy it's 2 now! 9 minutes in and the Toon are ripping them to bits.
It was fun while it lasted, but the lucky bastards may have saved Jose's job.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Shame really, Newcastle seemed to stop playing, ran out of juice and just weren’t good enough in the second half? Was this Mourinho’s Fergie moment....we’ll see. Clearly it’s all going to be about how brilliant he is.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ugh the scum down the road seem to have started playing again. We need to score some goals, they’ve overtaken us, must be the first time in about 2-3 years.....we can’t be having that.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Ugh the scum down the road seem to have started playing again. We need to score some goals, they’ve overtaken us, must be the first time in about 2-3 years.....we can’t be having that.
Just got home from work and seen the scum score. Had a feeling they would have seen our score yesterday and would bag a few. Gonna have to take it out on Wet Spam now!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well 8 games in and we’re 2 points off top spot, had we beaten Watford (have I mentioned that) we’d be top. You’d never have thought that from reading all the doom and gloom everywhere.....chin up chaps, our boys will get a little rest because of injuries hopefully and we’ll be back to take on City at full speed.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well 8 games in and we’re 2 points off top spot, had we beaten Watford (have I mentioned that) we’d be top. You’d never have thought that from reading all the doom and gloom everywhere.....chin up chaps, our boys will get a little rest because of injuries hopefully and we’ll be back to take on City at full speed.
While it's true Don and I admire the positive spin, I think we all know this mob can do much better.

It seems like we need something to click and the Spurs side we all know is there will destroy teams.

I have no idea what that click is/will be, but it needs to happen.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
While it's true Don and I admire the positive spin, I think we all know this mob can do much better.

It seems like we need something to click and the Spurs side we all know is there will destroy teams.

I have no idea what that click is/will be, but it needs to happen.
Full first XI all fit and rested and we’re good to go. Worry not

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Full first XI all fit and rested and we’re good to go. Worry not
It feels like poch and all the lads need to go away for a little holiday and find themselves... a seen talking to and they'll be right as rain.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.

It's hard to make any real conclusions at the moment - we have been probably riding our luck through our injury crisis, while they have been ridiculously outperforming their underlying numbers and also riding their luck but are likely to get better. I'd say only City and Liverpool look certain for the top four - the rest of the teams that hang around that area are all not quite firing as they might in a few months time.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TV picks for December,interesting not Burnley,does that mean no stadium move in ???

DpUUXR9WkAM06pq.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I would 99% say yes
leicester away 7.45pm sat evening is a bit fan unfriendly,football really is taking the piss out of supporters from fifa,to individual clubs boards. This time its PL and tv companies making it as difficult as possible.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
TV picks for December,interesting not Burnley,does that mean no stadium move in ???

DpUUXR9WkAM06pq.jpg

It's gonna be that United game and it's a bollocks of a time for me. Canny get in and out in a day. Over nighter it is.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
S'funny innit, a couple of weeks ago everyone and his dog was saying that City had won the title, we were fucked and the season was over. Now only 2 points separate the top 5 with 31 games to play so the chickens that were counted might not have hatched in time to cross the road.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well a good result at Stamford Bridge between a toxic plastic club and a toxic arrogant narcissistic manager.....they couldn’t have demonstrated their real selves any more brilliantly than they did in the last two minutes after the Chavs equaliser.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was in the helicopter when it came down at about 20:30 BST on Saturday, a source close to the family has told the BBC.

Reports coming out saying claude puel was also in the helicopter. FAKE NEWS

Last edited: