By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Why was anyone watching? Christmas shopping was light relief

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wow......
got worse,robbie gaptooth pulled out the racist card,which is normal when anyone disagrees with him.If i find the clip it will be here!!
You do all know he was a luton town fan before his money making venture.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"It wasn't racist but it was bordering on it?" WTF? He's suffering from JCS (Judas Cunt Syndrome),maybe it's contagious in that part of South London. Yeah, we can all remember when racism was all over the place, homophobia was seen as a laugh, pakki bashing was ignored, I remember a landlady telling my dad she'd rather that n******s than paddies in the ;'No dogs, no blacks, no Irish' days, but those days have gone and hopefully will not return even with the total fucked up bollocks that is happening all over the world now.

Like we said to Judas, calling someone who is a cunt, a cunt, is not racism and calling it that is trivialising real racism.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He is lost and looking for an out... he is desperately trying to push the blame for the football culture he has helped manufacture onto those who it's been manufactured for.

Its him and his 60 seconds shock jock Q&A outside the ground to pig shit thick supporters who are still sore about wasting their £80 attendance fee who lash out when asked provocative questions on camera that has created that type of fan.

Not so long ago they were his fans..... when things were going better and his advertisement streams were flying high he didnt give a fuck then did he.... but now its tantamount to racism.

What a cunt.

What a spineless plastic cunt...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dont we have one of these muppets? Some whopper with a terrible barnet from what I remember.

I remember the 'special' lad who I personally think is an absolute legend.
Must admit I dont watch them,had odd glimpses at scumtv,but dont anymore cos i dont want to earn them any click money.I see clips on twatter thats enough for me to have my opinion on these self entitled mugs.

My opinion is football is sport,a day out,entertainment all these vloggers,social media,forums are result dependant,if going for beers,enjoying the day regardless of win,lose or draw makes you part of the problem a happly clapper not putting the pressure on the board,manager,players then im as happy clappy as julian clary in a thai ladyboy prison.
All these fan vlog accounts,watch the fucking game stop filming yourself or everybody around you,have beers before/after,talk to your mates in the pub,then go again next week.All the faux outrage at a loss,I cant say i dont love it more when we win but you`d never ever find me outside talking to a camera slagging my club off for other teams to laugh at us.Attention seeking knobs the lot of them.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Must admit I dont watch them,had odd glimpses at scumtv,but dont anymore cos i dont want to earn them any click money.I see clips on twatter thats enough for me to have my opinion on these self entitled mugs.

My opinion is football is sport,a day out,entertainment all these vloggers,social media,forums are result dependant,if going for beers,enjoying the day regardless of win,lose or draw makes you part of the problem a happly clapper not putting the pressure on the board,manager,players then im as happy clappy as julian clary in a thai ladyboy prison.
All these fan vlog accounts,watch the fucking game stop filming yourself or everybody around you,have beers before/after,talk to your mates in the pub,then go again next week.All the faux outrage at a loss,I cant say i dont love it more when we win but you`d never ever find me outside talking to a camera slagging my club off for other teams to laugh at us.Attention seeking knobs the lot of them.
Honestly mate there wasn’t much entertainment today. Crowd were right up for it as well noise was fantastic at the start of the match. Chavs were quiet silent in fact, that changed later though.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Honestly mate there wasn’t much entertainment today. Crowd were right up for it as well noise was fantastic at the start of the match. Chavs were quiet silent in fact, that changed later though.....
One of the worst performances in a while by far,no fight,no guile,no skill,if they cant get up for that game then I dont know what it will take.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
One of the worst performances in a while by far,no fight,no guile,no skill,if they cant get up for that game then I dont know what it will take.
Joint second worse with United away, this season. Brighton away is the winner so far. That was the worse we've been in over 5 years.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tough watch when you want the goons to win, but this cheered me up " Arsenal lose four successive home games for the first time in 60 years.'
I would never cheer them or chelsea but when Leno did his T rex for that cross I burst out laughing

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Wow, that's a low point....
I’m sad to say that it typifies everything that is wrong with football. I’m losing the empathy day by day by the importance placed on the players and results. It’s just a fucking game at the end of the day, it’s not going to change the world.

Sorry. Someone’s sucked the positive vibes out of me recently. Maybe it was VAR or moneyball or some other thing.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Errrmmmm we're hardly a safe fucking bet right now. Granted they're keeping the spot light of us at the minute but I wouldn't be crowing about st Tottenhams day any time soon.
mate lose to united they could be almost relegation places,I will take every chance to laugh at that lot.
I still believe we control our own destiny regards top 4,that lot need a fucking miracle just to make top 6,there are arteta out rumblings as soon as he was appointed,so far they are happy because at least they ran around a bit vs chelsea,I love evry day of their demise,its been coming and I will revel in it,as they did us for 20 years.Its not even a gap any more.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I’m sad to say that it typifies everything that is wrong with football. I’m losing the empathy day by day by the importance placed on the players and results. It’s just a fucking game at the end of the day, it’s not going to change the world.

Sorry. Someone’s sucked the positive vibes out of me recently. Maybe it was VAR or moneyball or some other thing.
I am halfway through the perryman book,he talks about this in the mid 70s,the game became less open and became more about not losing than winning.And now with journalism at an all time low,social media,fan pundits,talkshite radio,shockjock radio pundits,and then the clubs sit down shut up view of fans,the game has gone as we knew it.I will still see it as a social day out,but its all about watching on tv and proving you are a super fan by wetting the bed more than other fans.

One day the product will be less of an offering because football truly existed for the fans,existing for money doesnt have the same longevity by any means.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I am halfway through the perryman book,he talks about this in the mid 70s,the game became less open and became more about not losing than winning.And now with journalism at an all time low,social media,fan pundits,talkshite radio,shockjock radio pundits,and then the clubs sit down shut up view of fans,the game has gone as we knew it.I will still see it as a social day out,but its all about watching on tv and proving you are a super fan by wetting the bed more than other fans.

One day the product will be less of an offering because football truly existed for the fans,existing for money doesnt have the same longevity by any means.
The thing about football now is its been sucked into the media thunderstorm. What I mean is push the negative shit. Doesn't matter if you win 6-0 and your keeper scores an overhead from the half way line. If you could have had a 7th that's ruled offside by a knats pube using VAR it'll get pushed through post match pundetry, interviews, newspaper, social media etc.

I've always found this very strange in life as in actual fact we (humans) thrive off good news. I'd much rather hear my mate got a promotion than an illness etc.

Football is at a tipping point. Once the excitement is gone so are the fans. Problem is it was this same negativity towards refs that has now brought about this major negativity towards VAR. People didn't realise one of the positives in football was regardless of human error you could show your passion as it all happened live rather than 2 minutes later when some random somewhere else tells you it's OK to cheer.

Again this annoyance, sometimes hatred towards refs was driven by the media, cause just like a spelling mistake in a paper or mispronounced word on the news unbelievably a ref on the field didn't always get it right!! It was just highlighted more.

From a financial stand point we're seeing it up close and personal atm as its quite clear most are over the new stadium and good news stories Spurs release about new non football opportunities that make levy richer. All the majority of football fans actually want is the football. Grass pitch, seats. Job done.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

I bought that book for the old man for Christmas. It will be mine in about 6 weeks!! ;)