By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Eugh..... For fuck sake could 2020 get any fucking shitter...!!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Is that the worst league win of all time?

Such an anticlimax for their support. Not only do you win a league season that just feels somewhat fake, you don't even get to win it on the pitch so at least your fans can see and feel the excitement.

It's really bizarre. Don't get me wrong I don't care as I can't stand Liverpool, but it makes the whole league feel odd.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Such an anticlimax for their support. Not only do you win a league season that just feels somewhat fake, you don't even get to win it on the pitch so at least your fans can see and feel the excitement.

It's really bizarre. Don't get me wrong I don't care as I can't stand Liverpool, but it makes the whole league feel odd.
It definitely makes it easier to ignore. Kinda like the proverbial tree falling in the woods with nobody to hear it.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

Yep, and as I cant stand Liverpool either I think its absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to the lap of honour in front of empty red seats and a steward having a coffee...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yep, and as I cant stand Liverpool either I think its absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to the lap of honour in front of empty red seats and a steward having a coffee...
The authorities will probably allow Liverpool to have fans in and certainly on the streets .....seems they’ve got a bit over exuberant already....that’s ok though. It’s Liverpool after all and not their fault.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
at this rate i am ok losing to Bournemouth, but only if it ensures that the spammers go down