By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Eugh..... For fuck sake could 2020 get any fucking shitter...!!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Is that the worst league win of all time?

Such an anticlimax for their support. Not only do you win a league season that just feels somewhat fake, you don't even get to win it on the pitch so at least your fans can see and feel the excitement.

It's really bizarre. Don't get me wrong I don't care as I can't stand Liverpool, but it makes the whole league feel odd.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Such an anticlimax for their support. Not only do you win a league season that just feels somewhat fake, you don't even get to win it on the pitch so at least your fans can see and feel the excitement.

It's really bizarre. Don't get me wrong I don't care as I can't stand Liverpool, but it makes the whole league feel odd.
It definitely makes it easier to ignore. Kinda like the proverbial tree falling in the woods with nobody to hear it.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

Yep, and as I cant stand Liverpool either I think its absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to the lap of honour in front of empty red seats and a steward having a coffee...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yep, and as I cant stand Liverpool either I think its absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to the lap of honour in front of empty red seats and a steward having a coffee...
The authorities will probably allow Liverpool to have fans in and certainly on the streets .....seems they’ve got a bit over exuberant already....that’s ok though. It’s Liverpool after all and not their fault.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
at this rate i am ok losing to Bournemouth, but only if it ensures that the spammers go down

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Confirmation that the 2020/21 Premier League season will start on September 12 and end on May 23.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Gues this sums it up.... end of the season and not a single new post to read....

What a totally shit season of football capped off with a Europa League place.

#LevyOut

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Well I've just witnessed our 2 centre halfs on long term contracts conceding to a team that hasn't scored in 4 games by failing to pick up the obvious target (Dann) and let him have a free header 6 yards out. Our midfielders are not good enough by a long way. Aurier, Moura, Winks, Lamela, Sanchez, and Dele are not good enough. We need fresh faces on the pitch. Personally, I'd love new faces in management and the chairman but heh,...I wont get greedy. I just hope not too long into the new season, fans can get back to stadiums and we get back to some sort of normality......for everyone's sake.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Jesus Christ, that is grim viewing. VAR is a disgrace and should be immediately scrapped. There is a chance that this costs Sheffield United a position or two and much needed prizemoney in the league with even a remote possibility it costs them a spot in Europe.

It happier news David Luiz never fails to disappoint. Has there been a bigger fraud in the history of football than this fuckwit? How does a guy this fucking bad get to play 57 times for one of the elite national teams, including a World Cup Final semi final (admittedly he was directly responsible for at least 4 German goals that day)?

It was a 25 minute cameo that should have been set to Benny Hill music.

Turns out that VAR/goalline technology farce relegated Bournemouth.

Disgraceful.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Turns out that VAR/goalline technology farce relegated Bournemouth.

Disgraceful.
Nooooooo it will stop all those incorrect decisions, there will be no ambiguity and it will be fair.
tenor (2).gif

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I guess Mourinho out by September might be a bit much to hope for then.
You got to have a dream .... great excuse for a bit of Ella Fitzgerald, Mrs D is surprised I really like this sort of stuff and Rammstein, Perry Como and Motorhead, Abba and Black Sabbath. But of course I fucking hate jazz and cuntry music.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Well I've just witnessed our 2 centre halfs on long term contracts conceding to a team that hasn't scored in 4 games by failing to pick up the obvious target (Dann) and let him have a free header 6 yards out. Our midfielders are not good enough by a long way. Aurier, Moura, Winks, Lamela, Sanchez, and Dele are not good enough. We need fresh faces on the pitch. Personally, I'd love new faces in management and the chairman but heh,...I wont get greedy. I just hope not too long into the new season, fans can get back to stadiums and we get back to some sort of normality......for everyone's sake.
That's a long list of players you've got there Dave, and from the ones you name to be honest there's only one I'd want to see replaced for sure - sorry for his loss and all. Moura, Lamela and Dele all have it in them, just need a coach to get it out of them. Sanchez has been vastly improved in the last few games, and with Ledley around he could really benefit. Just don't know what we can do with Winksy - I love him but don't know where he fits in Mourinho's shitbag system.

Dier and Sissoko need to send us a written apology for that CP goal though.

Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That's a long list of players you've got there Dave, and from the ones you name to be honest there's only one I'd want to see replaced for sure - sorry for his loss and all. Moura, Lamela and Dele all have it in them, just need a coach to get it out of them. Sanchez has been vastly improved in the last few games, and with Ledley around he could really benefit. Just don't know what we can do with Winksy - I love him but don't know where he fits in Mourinho's shitbag system.

Dier and Sissoko need to send us a written apology for that CP goal though.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Lamela's had several managers in his time, and has never quite done it. Impact player for me..Moura has given us some great moments, there's no doubt about that, but I believe, like Lamela, he doesn't quite do enough over 90 mins to nail down a regular start. Dele hasn't been at it for a long time. He started well under Jose, in fact it was the best I'd seen him for a year, but he went back to looking disinterested and lethargic in no time. If someone came in for him @ £50m + I'd bite their arm off
As for Sanchez, ok he has improved, but he'll only be back up to Dier and Toby as they seem to be Jose's preferred partnership and the 2 that have recently signed long term contracts. But yes, he's a good back up to have. Winks gives it his all but not good enough. Anyway, I honestly dont think there will be many changes in the squad Maybe 2 going in and out. That'll be it. But regardless, great to see Ledley in the dugout for next season...but the cynical side to me says.." Clever way to get the fans onside Jose ".....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Lamela's had several managers in his time, and has never quite done it. Impact player for me..Moura has given us some great moments, there's no doubt about that, but I believe, like Lamela, he doesn't quite do enough over 90 mins to nail down a regular start. Dele hasn't been at it for a long time. He started well under Jose, in fact it was the best I'd seen him for a year, but he went back to looking disinterested and lethargic in no time. If someone came in for him @ £50m + I'd bite their arm off
As for Sanchez, ok he has improved, but he'll only be back up to Dier and Toby as they seem to be Jose's preferred partnership and the 2 that have recently signed long term contracts. But yes, he's a good back up to have. Winks gives it his all but not good enough. Anyway, I honestly dont think there will be many changes in the squad Maybe 2 going in and out. That'll be it. But regardless, great to see Ledley in the dugout for next season...but the cynical side to me says.." Clever way to get the fans onside Jose ".....
I'm going to agree to disagree as well.. I agree with you on Dele, but I hope will get back to the level we know he can play at, the others you quoted are all good enough in my opinion. Of course we need some new players, but not that many. The change we need to make is at the coaching level. Hopefully this is the start of theHis Majesty King Ledey era, but we don't know how good he will be as a manager/coach yet. Just because a bloke is a god on the pitch doesn't mean he will be a good gaffer - Hoddle and Ardilles were pants.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mostly about right for me.....but a full season with Maureen will really see what's what. This past 12 months has just been a mess on about every level, I've got a bit fed up with it, can you tell?