By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
BD0AE639-A74E-4234-AB0E-9A5DD259B824.jpeg

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Two nil and you fucked ........................................ Second thoughts, maybe not a good idea to sing that one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just watching the Mike Dean show two football teams are also playing. What an absolute fucking cock he is.

Both sets of fans singing ‘It’s all about you...’

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Least I can take this off , as normal service resumes . I reckon within the next 5 games , we’ll make the lead over them Pikeys into double figures

Attachments

• 8F6A4D26-F771-4957-A76D-EC4DEF777F8C.png
    8F6A4D26-F771-4957-A76D-EC4DEF777F8C.png
    923.7 KB · Views: 376
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Errrrrm.... let's not sully ourselves with any mention of those undesirable cunts.

They are barely pond scum... I'm aching for them to get relegated into further irrelevance and ultimate financial ruin.

Pikey fucks.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
My bleeding heart......

Manchester City and England defender John Stones will be out for between four and five weeks after suffering a muscle injury in training.
Stones suffered the injury in Ukraine on Tuesday, where City are preparing for Wednesday's Champions League group game with Shakhtar Donetsk.
The injury is a setback for City, who are also without Aymeric Laporte until January or February because of injury.
It leaves City with one established central defender in Nicolas Otamendi.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
My bleeding heart......

Manchester City and England defender John Stones will be out for between four and five weeks after suffering a muscle injury in training.
Stones suffered the injury in Ukraine on Tuesday, where City are preparing for Wednesday's Champions League group game with Shakhtar Donetsk.
The injury is a setback for City, who are also without Aymeric Laporte until January or February because of injury.
It leaves City with one established central defender in Nicolas Otamendi.
Fernandinho will step in and probably do a good job, but another injury and they're fucked in the centre of defence.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fernandinho will step in and probably do a good job, but another injury and they're fucked in the centre of defence.
All teams should just play fast counter attack like Norwich did, or punt it up to a Kane/Vardy/Rashford type figure to stop the City press. The league needs Liverpool to get a couple of injuries as well, soon ish.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well we got to laugh at somebody......

"Like losing a game of hide&seek to stevie wonder" what a line 😭

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well fuck you jeremy clarkson and amazon prime boxing day 12.30 KO,basically any excuse to say fuck jeremy clarkson regardless.

BsbKZgg6

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well fuck you jeremy clarkson and amazon prime boxing day 12.30 KO,basically any excuse to say fuck jeremy clarkson regardless.

BsbKZgg6
Could be worse,whats next a new years eve game kick off 11.05pm so they can do the new year at midnight and then play the 2nd half.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

BsbKZgg6
Do you think they fuck us over every year just for the fun of it. I can't wait to see Liverpool's schedule.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Do you think they fuck us over every year just for the fun of it. I can't wait to see Liverpool's schedule.
see above post!! 😭

Its almost like challenge aneka,how do you get to&back from somewhere on a day with no transport,motorways closed for maintenance,the biggest family time holiday.

I remember many a boxing day/ new years day waking up hungover,driving to the lane or the library for a midday kick off,really pissing off my mother and family !(back then i was still in hotel mode 😂 )

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
MET police must be delighted for the overtime,chelsea away at spurs late kick off on a sunday,whats the worst that could happen.Its like stevie wonder is picking games and times out of a hat.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Haven't we done well..........until recently anyway!! Congrats to Steptoe and Leicester.

Stoke ha ha ha

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just been watching a bit of the Pikeys and the Scum.....

what a couple of awful teams these two are. West Ham’s defence is a total joke and how the scum have scored 3 in about 10 minutes is ridiculous. They’ve been awful as well.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Just been watching a bit of the Pikeys and the Scum.....

what a couple of awful teams these two are. West Ham’s defence is a total joke and how the scum have scored 3 in about 10 minutes is ridiculous. They’ve been awful as well.
Maybe this result will keep that cretin Ljungberg around a while longer.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Up to 5th, 3 points behind the Chavs.

A month ago, based on our form, it was hardly fathomable to think we could get top 4.
Not there yet but getting closer & closer.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The Chinese government are a pack of racist, thought-controlling cunts.

The Arsenal game was pulled from broadcast over there because Mezut Oil dared criticise their treatment of Uighur Muslims.

I’m no Ozil or Arsenal apologist but that is disgusting.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
@ Crypty I've got a lot of Chinese friends & clients. Some wonderful people. But they themselves say the mainland Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
@ Crypty I've got a lot of Chinese friends & clients. Some wonderful people. But they themselves say the mainland Chinese are some of the most racist people on the planet.

Yeah mate, not at all a crack at the people in general but the administration is dangerous.

I was in Shanghai a couple of years ago and found most people pretty decent.

My wife and I spend a lot of time in Hong Kong but are not so comfortable there anymore.