By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2023/2024

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
On the topic of wasteful strikers, just saw this elsewhere & I had a laugh.

index.php

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Pretty sure Jamie Donley, who is 19, has made a few late PL appearances for us. But the general point stands, we’ve not got a lot of kids coming through.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I made the point after seeing the dippers play their young lads at Wembley. Its frustrating that we continue to show a complete lack of trust to throw homegrown young talent into the big time. Why ? What are we afraid of ?
We have the facilities, we have the staff, we have the talent...but we don't use them. Need to grow a pair and take a chance on a few lads.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I was aware of our lack of spot kicks but those are some surprising stats about our teens vs other clubs.
We certainly lag quite a ways behind others.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
what a fucking joke.
Its a fucking mess.
If all of this bollocks is pro-rata, if a fraction of the charges Man City are upheld they should be in the National league North next season.
Can see Haaland scoring a few against the likes of Warrington Town and Buxton. Doubt if it'll do anything for his confidence though....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Its a fucking mess.
If all of this bollocks is pro-rata, if a fraction of the charges Man City are upheld they should be in the National league North next season.
Can see Haaland scoring a few against the likes of Warrington Town and Buxton. Doubt if it'll do anything for his confidence though....
Still won't be as good as Kane...!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Thing is, Forest still have an appeal, and it might get reduced. Which directly affects the clubs around them, especially Luton. League position, etc affects how managers approach games, especially near the bottom of the table. Guess I’m saying the uncertainty doesn’t just affect the guilty (if we can even call them that) clubs. It’s bullshit all around.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
They need to stop with this nonsense. There's no damn rules! Just admit it and move on. Forest? Really? Big Stones on those in charge going after them like that. Good grief.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Our game in hand against Chelsea has a date.

Sunday 28th April - Arsenal (H)
Thursday 2nd May - Chelsea (A)
Sunday 5th May - Liverpool (A)

It just had to be .. .:rolleyes:

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Our final seven games are now locked in apparently now that the City game has a date.

Sat 13th - Newcastle (A)
Sun 28th - Arsenal (H)
Thu 2nd May - Chelsea (A)
Sun 5th - Liverpool (A)
Sat 11th - Burnley (H)
Tue 14th - Manchester City (H)
Sun 19th - Sheff Utd (A)

One of the toughest run-ins I think we've ever had.