By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Rentboys (H) Haribo cup 4th rnd sept 29th 2020 19.45

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
"I'd like to fight for the Carabao but I don’t think I can. Thursday gives us not as much money as the UCL, but the group phase of the Europa League gives us a certain amount that for a club like us is very important."

Mind games watch Jose go balls deep full strength line up after fat frank puts out the youff.
You sly silver fox.........but if we lose bus wanker!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hey, I found this site where you can get an advance look at Maureen's team selection for tomorrow! Click below for exclusive:
Spurs Caribao Cup Selection 29.09.20
Ok I`ll bite!!
Lets see what I can come up with that leaves a strong team for thursday.

Hart (or Lloris),reggie,toby,tanganga,aurier,sissoko,lamela,sessegnon,dele,gedson,Nfkinidea

Really have to question why parrott is out on loan,especially when we could have sent him out in a weeks time.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Really have to question why parrott is out on loan,especially when we could have sent him out in a weeks time.
This. We knew there would likely be a lot of EL and LC fixtures early on. As an aside, I read Parrott's injured his ankle at Millwall.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This. We knew there would likely be a lot of EL and LC fixtures early on. As an aside, I read Parrott's injured his ankle at Millwall.
We knew about all these fixtures the minute chelsea threw the fa cup final.Perplexing why we didnt take care of business to cover this enormous hole in our squad that has been so for 2 years.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EjE_9ifXgAALQVs

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cant see a way back for Dele if not even in the squad for this.
Defend hoof hopefully score,more defending.If they score first the jig is up.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Are we playing a back 5 or Dier in midfield? And what a wishy-washy selection. Not really going for it, not really dumping it either.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Are we playing a back 5 or Dier in midfield? And what a wishy-washy selection. Not really going for it, not really dumping it either.
I think 3 CBs,if you are glass half full call them wing-backs,if you expect the bus,call them full-backs,TBF if you could throw a good striker in there,it could be useful,who`s upfront?bergwijn?or moura?watch us go aerial to two midgets.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Cant see a way back for Dele if not even in the squad for this.
Defend hoof hopefully score,more defending.If they score first the jig is up.
Only thing I'll say is that they are very, very bad at defending.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I hate all this sitting back. Also we 3 centre backs and a holding midfielder, how the fuck is Werner free on the edge

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Sergio fucks it all up in his first time in our shirt. lovely

also, these tactics are so shit. i fucking hate it

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
and now dier is hurt lol

i dont rate him anyways, but the hits keep coming

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
defender for defender when we are down 0-1. fucking jokes

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
love Lamela‘s attitude.

both teams poor, don’t think the game is over yet. Chavs look nervous anytime we are in and around their 18, which is not as often as we should

kane on, at halftime for Gedson

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Start to the 2nd half has been the best 10 mins i’ve seen us play for ages.

Pace, plenty of movement off the ball, nice neat interplay and quick to close down. N’dombele starting to show some signs of why we paid the money we did, he could be so good!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Our tactics are sooooo fucking obvious and easy to counter.

We're trying to suck them in and break quick and long.... we've no creativity through the middle and looking for N'FatBelé to release the fullbacks to cross it to.... no one...!!!

The movement in front of the play is almost non existant... its stale as fuck. I don’t like watching us play like this...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Really good second half. good debut from Sergio and Excellent from lamela

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Our tactics are sooooo fucking obvious and easy to counter.
We're trying to suck them in and break quick and long.... we've no creativity through the middle and looking for N'FatBelé to release the fullbacks to cross it to.... no one...!!!
The movement in front of the play is almost non existant... its stale as fuck. I don’t like watching us play like this...
I see it completely differently mate. A

Admittedly i’m basing it on the 2nd half, as I missed the 1st half, sounds like from the commentary, it’s just as well I did!
2nd half has been much much better from so much of the crap we’ve served for 18 months or so. Thought N’Dombele was really decent, always looking forward and trying to drive play, shows me just how sterile Winks looks in comparison, Eric also looked really lively, Reguilon looks really impressive as well and I like Hojberg a lot. I’m very happy with that 2nd half performance.