By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scum at home March 2nd-god knows

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I’m coming over for this one whose going ?? I’m earliest flight in on Saturday latest one out on Sunday my last visit to that kip Wembley apart from we make the final

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Ohh btw which one of you cunts is getting me a ticket ??(insert puss in boots eyes here )

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ohh btw which one of you cunts is getting me a ticket ??(insert puss in boots eyes here )
Dunno but someone will.....they’ll be enough around because it’s an 80,000 game

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
if pope or simmo,jason or whoever is going as well wants to network my card and do it so your together?let me know and I ll give em access,if it is at wembley they would get paper tickets sent to the lead address i believe??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
if pope or simmo,jason or whoever is going as well wants to network my card and do it so your together?let me know and I ll give em access,if it is at wembley they would get paper tickets sent to the lead address i believe??
‘Print at home’ is the way forward, you can just email the link - easy peasy.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
They can sort themselves mate I’m going with two mates a manc and a dipper lol

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Me and my,son will be there , but I’ll have my daughters membership if anyone wants to use it .
Skiathos are not not over this year

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just in advance of tickets coming out, whenever that might be, back of block 128 is good for a crack and a sing song.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I’ll take it bud Colin and simon will confirm I’m well behaved
Do you want me to book it so hopefully you’ll sit with us in 140 , or do ya wanna go in a different area , pm nearer the time when we know which ground it’s in and when tickets go on sale .......you’ll have to dress up like a 14 year old girl though

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Do you want me to book it so hopefully you’ll sit with us in 140 , or do ya wanna go in a different area , pm nearer the time when we know which ground it’s in and when tickets go on sale .......you’ll have to dress up like a 14 year old girl though
I do every Sunday anyway so won’t be a problem lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Me and my,son will be there , but I’ll have my daughters membership if anyone wants to use it .
Skiathos are not not over this year
its looking doubtful rich,skint!!my only thing would be cup final to make me come over,or 1st NWHL nld.Cant lash out a grand or 2 for a 2 week jolly this year,had probs with my uk house tenant,eviction and all that bollox taking 6mths.Never say never tho!!If its wembley&paper tkts youre welcome to get on mine if you need for anyone provide i am not back.Bit gutted,cant remember last home derby i missed,but wembley meh !!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not to sure mate. Prob on my own. I'll wait a while though cause if they did decide to open after arsenal I'd have two trips pretty quick.
I might get a ticket on your membership when they come out, just to get two together somewhere decent. Then if you use it all good and if not someone else can? You happy with that?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
its looking doubtful rich,skint!!my only thing would be cup final to make me come over,or 1st NWHL nld.Cant lash out a grand or 2 for a 2 week jolly this year,had probs with my uk house tenant,eviction and all that bollox taking 6mths.Never say never tho!!If its wembley&paper tkts youre welcome to get on mine if you need for anyone provide i am not back.Bit gutted,cant remember last home derby i missed,but wembley meh !!!
Last year was epic with your missus as well some craic being so close to them cunts

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
If there's a spare going for NLD I'm happy to cough up some coin!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I might get a ticket on your membership when they come out, just to get two together somewhere decent. Then if you use it all good and if not someone else can? You happy with that?

Yeah no bother chief.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Long shot anyone know of a chav ticket floating for chavs Thursday ?;)

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Neil , if you use Lydia’s ,Glens and Skiathos card and get three tickets together on membership , I know 140 and 128 will be too far away for IRE to be able to abuse the Gooners so it might be worth getting tickets next too or above the Cunts , in Club Wembley .
I think you have Lydia’s membership details already , I’ll text you it and Colin’s

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Don’t be worrying about me I’ll sit anywhere lads honestly

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Neil , if you use Lydia’s ,Glens and Skiathos card and get three tickets together on membership , I know 140 and 128 will be too far away for IRE to be able to abuse the Gooners so it might be worth getting tickets next too or above the Cunts , in Club Wembley .
I think you have Lydia’s membership details already , I’ll text you it and Colin’s
he prefers the seat next to them lol
Actually it was a proper let down,it wasnt like the park lane,full of hostility and piss taking,its how it will be in NWHL.Hardly any regular fans,its a proper tourist zone used to increase segregation with a few nutters thrown in.A clever ploy to aid stewarding,no STHs next to the away under the excuse in cup games they would have to be moved.Still worth it and the gamble to be able to give it to em up close when we won !!