By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Scum at home March 2nd-god knows

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anybody else counted how many scum fouls that cheating cunt Taylor ignored? I counted 14. Cunt. I thought we played OK, but when every time a goon falls over they get a free kick and most of the fouls they committed were ignored it makes winning difficult.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That diving cunt got his just comeuppance bottling that penalty.

And Kane wasn’t offside, his freakish speed distorts the camera angle.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D0qP7GRW0AA-a3g.jpg

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Anybody else counted how many scum fouls that cheating cunt Taylor ignored? I counted 14. Cunt. I thought we played OK, but when every time a goon falls over they get a free kick and most of the fouls they committed were ignored it makes winning difficult.

I can’t count that high mate.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
A game of very little quality from what i can remember, coz the last 15 mins kinda clouded what a rubbish game it was. Trippier is gash, how KWP doesn't get a run out is beyond me, Eriksen is a shadow of his usual self, Sonny looks fucked physically. Thought Kane and Sissoko were the only standout performers. Hopefully getting Alli back will give us the boost this team needs, coz we look bereft of ideas in the final third, some of the passing was plain awful.

If anything the last 3 games has showed, is that we need a huge transfer window in the Summer.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Pineapple head in all his glory.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well lads, could have been a lot worse. Just get over this bad patch quick, beat Dortmund and Southampton and move on.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
What an unbelievably poorly officiated match. Really no more to say about that. As for the game, I think we look absolutely exhausted. We don't even press anymore because we don't have the energy. The sad truth is that Arsenal's squad is well deeper than hours. Our first 11 might be better, but their depth is beyond ours. Sanchez's missed header was obviously a big one, but I thought Lloris got it all wrong on the goal. Easy for me to say. Eriksen has to score. Any chip or small touch and it's in the net. The follow-up save was outrageous though. Even better in slo mo than live. It is funny that it;s our mentality that is constantly questioned. The reality is that many of our players or not good enough to be challenging for the PL title, never mind the CL. In a perfect world we need two new fullbacks, at least one midfielder, and possibly a new second striker. That would cost an awful lot of money so that is not happening. Thought our effort (at least after the opening 15) was good but the quality was quite poor. Just stick together and keep our top 4 place. If we keep moving on in CL, then great, but let's not start believing, like some genius pundits have claimed, that we have real shot at winning it. Hope everyone who attended today had a great time and sang long and loud. If you happened to accidentally spill beer on a Gooner, that's okay too!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
The ref was just terrible. He ruined the game for us...so many fouls against Kane not given and llorente wins a header and gets a yellow card, i need that explaining. The pen was a pen and not offside, their pen wasnt a pen, their red looked a red from block 131,on the replay I have seen it was a red and Rose was not a yellow

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
The ref was so terrible, by the end our anger turned to bemusement. From the top tier I could see stuff that he was missing. I'm sure it wasn't just home crowd bias either.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Anthony Taylor is a proper CUNT

Please refrain from using the C word , it might offend some , and this is less offensive but a much more accurate assessment
I met two guys ,STH S who come down from Inverness for most games , now that’s dedication, having said that it’s cheaper and quicker than for friends coming down from Manchester

Attachments

• D0C9E2A5-098D-4E6E-B118-D035FE01CCD2.png
    D0C9E2A5-098D-4E6E-B118-D035FE01CCD2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 286
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
@Don Diaz pleasure as always mate cheers for today , @Wotspur apoligies for only copping you were behind me late on lol

No problems , I assume it twas you’re call , I did ring but with my poor hearing in a busy stadium Foyer , and you not speaking the Queens English , I cou,don’t understand a fecking word you was saying

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
No problems , I assume it twas you’re call , I did ring but with my poor hearing in a busy stadium Foyer , and you not speaking the Queens English , I cou,don’t understand a fecking word you was saying
Sorry lol we were up in Doris hill looking for the club you lot were already at Wembley