By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Southampton (A) PL Wed 1st January 2020 15:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SouthamptonSpurs.jpg

One side will win or it will be a draw, dunno if I can be bothered at the moment. If the players can't be fucked then why should I?

OK, it's a new year so I expect they will have made a resolution to give 100% every game, yeah that'll be it, so this will a great game and we will start the roaring twenties with a bang, so my prediction is 5-2 (the 5 is for us of course and the 2 is the 2 goals we always sportingly give to the opposition).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
should i mention anthony taylor is video ref and calling the shots is......

Give me your worst option and you will be correct,the most self important wanker in black jasper carrott tribute lookalikey cunt from the wirral.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
should i mention anthony taylor is video ref and calling the shots is......

Give me your worst option and you will be correct,the most self important wanker in black jasper carrott tribute lookalikey cunt from the wirral.

That Friend fella?

This will be tough, Southampton have had a bit of a bounce. Danny Ings will score so we need to score more than him.

All I wants effort. Don't care if its pretty, that can come later, just another game where Alli and Kane have to sit on the pitch at full time, but this time the rest of the team have to join them.

Oh and a bit of a mix of short and long play, and Eriksen doesn't take a corner.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That Friend fella?

This will be tough, Southampton have had a bit of a bounce. Danny Ings will score so we need to score more than him.

All I wants effort. Don't care if its pretty, that can come later, just another game where Alli and Kane have to sit on the pitch at full time, but this time the rest of the team have to join them.

Oh and a bit of a mix of short and long play, and Eriksen doesn't take a corner.
mike dean mate.........

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Fuck knows what’s gonna happen here, we could win 4-1, or we could lose 3-1, neither result would surprise me. A convincing win and a clean sheet would be nice though. Happy New Year fellow Yids.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Tough one....but with Winks and Sissoko back we should be alot stronger in midfield. Would like to see Lamela given a start if he's fit enough...1-2..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think fat Moose and Sisoko is our best mix of workrate and flair.

Cant rely of Dier too inconsistent. Winks doesn't do enough going forwards, he imo is our utility player off the bench to work hard at either defending or attacking when the others are fucked or being neutralised.

Baconboy can suck his mum.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fucking awful,happy new year.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now we have been bad.... for what seems like forever.

But that imo was especially bad.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think Aurier's yellow was for gobbing off to the ref, it didn't look like he was going to book him until he started shouting at the ref - wanker. That really gets on my tits, what is the point?

Were we 'saved' by VAR again? It looked like handball from Toby to me. If the ref had given iy I am sure VAR would have agreed. Not 'saved' of course, but saved from yet another 2 goal surrender. I still fucking hate VAR.

The misery keeps on coming with Kane's hamstring, that's him out for weeks. That manager bloke, wosssisname up to his old tricks again. If the Southampton goalkeeper had gone down when Dele got petulant that would have been another red card, luckily he was honest and didn't pretend it hurt, a wild swinging kick at the keeper is dumb, especially with Mike Dean the bloke who has shown more red cards than any other ref in the PL holding the whistle.

Pony - again!
HeadlessChicken_FINAL.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What has he changed?

Someone please answer me that.
He's changed the win percentages in the PL, Poch won 55.9%, this bloke has 55.5%, that's a change.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The problem is that we're gonna have to deal with this shit for a long while to come. It's starting to feel like we've gone back 5 years in the space of a year. Almost like we're back to the the AVB days. There's absolutely nothing on the pitch that suggests we look anything like a team, it's just a mess, tactics are non existent and the players are way off their peaks. Look like a bunch of headless chickens.

M

Mr Lily White

Player in Training.
Oh mees had a sip a de gin fer news years eve. oh and wees losin to Lawd above! wees is loosin ter da last place team in da leeg. , innit 1-0 at the alf, giv me a pie n tea guv mees a bit hazy frum de junniper juice

So dees Mourina new man ees costin 15 million squids. That geezer's a right nonce. Cushti. I wouldn't buy that Jam Jar mate, the Rabbit's shot. Yarmouth Bloater. What are the Ken Dodds on that nag coming in? now yous all van Shut your Bib and Brace. Viva la France, as they say in Rome.

Lawd above! weeve got da top team in de coun'ry an' where is we in da table. , innit. Lovely jubbly, weeve got da top team in de coun'ry an' where is we in da table. , innit?

Oh mees as ad enough of de portogoose fisherman right said fred Dame Edna Everidge. I am away to have a shower and a Mexican. That'll stop the Toy Hudd for a while. Leave it out, mate.

Lawd above! bluudy 'ell, dus dis manager even do basic coachin' an' fitness drills wiv da players?

we canni' strin' two passes togethor, players are pullin' 'amstrings whilst movin' slaaahr van me gran on a pub crawl. , innit.I dunno mebee arry got Doner Kebebbed last night. is a tragedy isit, We drank 4 bottles of Andy Pandy in the bar. Currant Bun. You know it makes sense.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That was fucking awful, and there's not much else to say about it.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Watched the first half. Got hangover dizzy. Threw up on the floor, decided I needed to lay down. Said to my bro to call me if anything exciting happened in the 2nd half. He didn't have to.

1st half was one of the worst performances I've witnessed. No desire at all. These guys are being paid millions. To have no fight is criminal. Losing Kane for a month or 2 is a scary prospect right now.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He's still a cunt. Normally when he starts talking bollocks like this you can count the days to him getting the boot. I can't see that glorious future I thought we were heading for a couple of seasons back, It's depressing but I really can't give too many fucks at the moment, watching us play is becoming a chore not a thrill.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
He's still a cunt. Normally when he starts talking bollocks like this you can count the days to him getting the boot. I can't see that glorious future I thought we were heading for a couple of seasons back, It's depressing but I really can't give too many fucks at the moment, watching us play is becoming a chore not a thrill.

My feelings exactly!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Just gonna quote you as I cant be fucked to articulate my frustration...