By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Spurs Injury list and Return Updates

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dier out for england tonight with hamstring injury FFS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No penalties tonight then....... ;)
We've got better CB's than Dier...someone needs to step up and make this position their own.

I like Eric, but he ain't good enough to hold down any particular place. He's bang average right across the field.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We've got better CB's than Dier...someone needs to step up and make this position their own.

I like Eric, but he ain't good enough to hold down any particular place. He's bang average right across the field.
Maureen likes his mentality? I agree I think he's a bit mental as well ;) , not particularly gifted but committed, typical Maureen player., bit like Hojbjerg in front of him (although he's getting better) why not play Hojbjerg at Centre back and free up space for a Lo Celso/N'dombele axis in front of the defence, then Bale, Dele, Son, all rotating with Kane. Jesus, I'm getting a semi on.......... look at this:

Hugo
Doherty, Toby, Hojbjerg, Sergio
Lo Celso, N'Dombele (with plenty of bench options after 60 mins)
Son, Dele, Bale
Kane

The B team ain't bad either.........
Gazza (or Hart)
Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Moura, Lamela, Bergwijn
Vinicius

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maureen likes his mentality? I agree I think he's a bit mental as well ;) , not particularly gifted but committed, typical Maureen player., bit like Hojbjerg in front of him (although he's getting better) why not play Hojbjerg at Centre back and free up space for a Lo Celso/N'dombele axis in front of the defence, then Bale, Dele, Son, all rotating with Kane. Jesus, I'm getting a semi on.......... look at this:

Hugo
Doherty, Toby, Hojbjerg, Sergio
Lo Celso, N'Dombele (with plenty of bench options after 60 mins)
Son, Dele, Bale
Kane

The B team ain't bad either.........
Gazza (or Hart)
Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Moura, Lamela, Bergwijn
Vinicius
Squad depth was deffo what we were lacking,no excuses now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Is there any news on Toby Alderweireld?

He has a muscular injury but not as big as we initially thought. He will have time to be out but not like a month which is what we immediately thought. So I would say between two and four weeks. But of course he is not playing tomorrow.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
One quick question. Do we have a plan if Kane and or Sonny get injured? Asking for a friend.........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
One quick question. Do we have a plan if Kane and or Sonny get injured? Asking for a friend.........
It was dele wasnt it??

Scarlett or Sid and give Bale some whizz.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Speaking ahead of the final day trip to Leicester City, interim boss Ryan Mason described it as a "naughty ankle injury" to his ligament and Tanganga has spent the past five weeks trying to get back to full fitness ahead of a big pre-season for the player.

With a number of the squad returning to Hotspur Way for pre-season training on Monday, the England U21 international has revealed he sacrificed a summer break despite such a long campaign to step up his fitness.

“I feel good! I feel like I’m not far away and I believe I’ll be back sooner than perhaps some people think," he told the club's official website.

"I’m on the pitch doing my running, getting fitter and hopefully I’ll be back soon. Obviously you sacrifice holidays to stay here and just get ready so I haven’t really had an opportunity to get away anywhere, but it’s fine because I’m hoping it’s going to be a big season for myself compared to how it went last year.

"I want to stay fit and just play as many games as I possibly can.”

H

Hurrikane Harold

Player in Training.
Hopefully Davies and Lenglet back

Would like to see
Forster Romero Dier Lenglet
Porro Danjuma Skipp Hojberg Davies
Kane Richie

Maybe Kulu or Lucas for Porro

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Bentancur not due back until November apparently.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Wow. That's a long time out.
He seemed so integral to any sense of stability / balance we had in midfield & as a whole.
My only worry about an injury that severe is that a player might not be the same after coming back from it. He might have that little bit of hesitation in going in for a tackle or a 50/50 ball and it starts to have an effect on his game overall.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My only worry about an injury that severe is that a player might not be the same after coming back from it. He might have that little bit of hesitation in going in for a tackle or a 50/50 ball and it starts to have an effect on his game overall.
He will, but that's part of the process... he has to start trusting his body again.

Doesn't mean he will be the same player at all because if it's nicked a yard of pace out of him, he could be toast if he can't adapt his game.

The confidence will come back 100%, its just the physical ability that we don't know about until he gets back on the field.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I can't see how this kid can't get a kick for us...

Yeah he needs to get in the gym and yeah he maybe needs a bit more of the shit cunt Lamella's about him, but he's got all the ability...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I can't see how this kid can't get a kick for us...

Yeah he needs to get in the gym and yeah he maybe needs a bit more of the shit cunt Lamella's about him, but he's got all the ability...
Agreed, I really like him. He’s also the kind of player Ange likes if Celtic’s squad was any indicator.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Perisic has done his ACL in non-contact training and is out for the season.

Suspect he’s played his last game for the club.