By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch summer 2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Talk Janssen about to sign for anderlecht,and local yorkshire press reporting Jack Clarke is at hotspur way for medical.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lol had to grab this image

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Believe me or not,I actually had a good as ITK as anyone today,a guy I know pretty well over 20 years messaged me to say about signing Clarke (its done),i didnt know he knows his parents well and went to his christening,I have told him to cultivate that relationship for cup final tickets!!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
So which animal does that make you then?

The Bat?
The Cat?
The Watervole?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
N'dombele is not really a defensive midfielder in the sense that most people mean it. He displays good close control, uses his body well and is a talented dribbler and passer both in terms of accuracy and range but also in the types and timing of the passes he can make.
Relying on aesthetics when judging an athlete is a mug's game, but I love that reserved-but-don't-fuck-with-me demeanour. We haven't had one of those in a while. Unless you count Danny.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So he's at our training facility. Hopefully the bathroom has no windows to sneak out of. Get this kid signed already, Levy, you cunt!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Luke amos to qpr on loan, alledgedly.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We're going to fuck up this Ndombele deal, aren't we? :(

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Nah, we'll get him. I do feel like he's one of those who keeps getting better the longer the negotiations or whatever go on. I mean people (not on this site) who I'm pretty sure know very little about him are acting as if his signing is a make-or-break moment for the club.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Think we'll get him, just the two toughest chairmen in the business doing business. Looks a bit like Levy is being Levy'd atm. Remember the Lloris deal was a long protracted deal that went on for ages too. He'll be here in time for pre season, I hope.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Holy hell, just get this thing done today. Have we not learned from Willain? It's shit like this that will drive Poch to Juve or Napoli or anywhere but here. Pull your head out of your ass, Levy!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Holy hell, just get this thing done today. Have we not learned from Willain? It's shit like this that will drive Poch to Juve or Napoli or anywhere but here. Pull your head out of your ass, Levy!

Ndombele deal imminent

f5365cad-bc9f-402d-8554-1525962dc015.jpg

Multiple reports are surfacing that Tanguy Ndombele to Tottenham is a done deal.

The 22-year-old midfielder has reportedly agreed a five-year contract with Spurs, with the option of a sixth year.

Ah, so you're saying there's still time to screw this up ... .🧐

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Is it me or are we the only ones doing any serious business???

What's everyone waiting for?

It's kinda like selling houses I guess... once money is released in one end it has to swill.about s bit until the rich fuckers get their mansions...

We've just brought a mansion...!!!

Another couple of deals over the next few weeks would be fucking cushty.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Yay! I’m so happy, really thought this was going to drag on until deadline day and we’d end up paying £70 mill for him. However Levy’s played a bit of a blinder getting him for just under £55 mill, let’s hope he’s worth it!