By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch summer 2019

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Saw him a bit in the Copa America this summer--honestly didn't know anything about him prior to that. From the limited amount I saw him, he looks a very direct player, maybe more so than anyone in our team other than Lucas and Sonny. Between him and Tanguy it looks pretty clear that Poch felt we needed more dribbling ability in the team.

Betis have been a team that have been an interesting team playing in the last few seasons, so I think that's another plus.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
WTAF is going on? Levy playing games?
Who remembers the Moutinho fiasco some years ago? He can’t always get in the Wolves first team these days

Who knows? Could also be that a team is finally coming for Eriksen, so we might actually sign two more big players.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I just can’t see Eriksen going anywhere. Only Utd in England would potentially want him but don’t see why he would choose that shower of shit over us and the teams that could afford him abroad and that would satisfy his ambitions, seemingly don’t need him or want him.

Just get a rb in and another attacking mid/striker in and i’ll be a happy boy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Any word on Llorente’s situation?
only that although his contract expired,there is a chance we may resign on new terms if he doesnt find a club.Last time I looked he was still on the clubs site even after his contarct expired.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Press are saying Dybala is asking man u for 350k a week,if so thats a no no for us in that race.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I just can’t see Eriksen going anywhere. Only Utd in England would potentially want him but don’t see why he would choose that shower of shit over us and the teams that could afford him abroad and that would satisfy his ambitions, seemingly don’t need him or want him.

Just get a rb in and another attacking mid/striker in and i’ll be a happy boy.

But if he doesn't sign I don't know how we can keep him. We will get relative squat for him in January so it's either sign or go for me. Would love him to sign and really not sure why he won't. How can one like at Real at present and want to be there rather than here? Especially since you know they aren't that crazy about you. Seems a bit mental imo.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Manchester United have reached an agreement to sign England centre-back Harry Maguire from Leicester for £80m - a world-record fee for a defender.

Holy fuck,he`s 26 and thats more than 3 Toby`s.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Manchester United have reached an agreement to sign England centre-back Harry Maguire from Leicester for £80m - a world-record fee for a defender.

He's not even that great to be honest

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

And £5 million more than Van Dijk. While I think Maguire is good, he's not anywhere near the class of a VVD or Toby.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Real signing Van de Beek does not help Christian at all. Would they really sign Hazzard, Van De Beek and Eriksen in one window? Seems a bit redundantly redundant. Hope he sticks with us.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Lots of stuff on the BBC Sport football gossip page today. Apparently Bruno Fernandes is also wanted by United, but we’re getting Sessegnon so that’s ok......Donny van Beek might be on Madrid’s radar apparently. Should he also have been on ours? Total football and all that....

What a whole bunch of stuff and nonsense these Summer transfers are.....smoke and mirrors for about 3 months without a single person, including some of the players knowing what’s going on.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Lots of stuff on BBC Sport football gossip today. Arsenal signing Coutinho on loan, Bruno Fernandes wants to come to us not Man Utd, Madrid signing Donny van Beek rather than Eriksen.......

It’s amazing stuff eh??!!!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
But if he doesn't sign I don't know how we can keep him. We will get relative squat for him in January so it's either sign or go for me. Would love him to sign and really not sure why he won't. How can one like at Real at present and want to be there rather than here? Especially since you know they aren't that crazy about you. Seems a bit mental imo.

Yeah it’s a tricky one, i’d like to think that if he still wants to leave, regardless of whether he goes in the next week or not, that he’ll sign a new contract so that we can get a decent fee for him next Summer. Haven’t seen much of the preseason games but seen many say that he looks disinterested, although it’s only ‘friendlies’, so tough to judge.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
From Discover on Google https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...ews/tottenham-agree-giovani-lo-celso-18829201
Lots about the deal being done...

Just the other chap (BF) and get the current lads to sign extensions and were gonna win the fucking lot.

The journo reporting it, is one of the most unreliable sources out there and the fact no other outlet is reporting it, other than a journo from a Scottish newspaper, suggests it’s all a little premature, if not total bollocks!

Reactions: Yid
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Many sources now reporting Lo Celso as a done deal.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Many sources now reporting Lo Celso as a done deal.

Yeah but I presume many sources is actually ppl reporting off the back of the Daily Record scoop.

‘Sources’ in Spain, who are close to Betis suggest something totally different. That Betis are getting frustrated that we’re not matching their valuation and that there’s still a deadlock. Who fucking knows, i’m getting so bored of this transfer window.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
One thing is for sure.... Betis seem like serious arseholes to do business with.

But on the flip side it's not like Spurs have a glowing history of being easy to negotiate with.

Who knows what goes on in these multi million pound international deals... it must be a fucking nightmare to be fair.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Telling ya, one thing is for sure.....

My socks are still firmly on...!!!

I'm not disappointed, dont get me wrong it's just nothing has gone BANG from apparently nowhere, ala Van De Vart.

The one thing I miss from the "Arry out of a car window" era is the deadline day shenanigans....

It was cringe as fuck but fuck me, the twists and turns with choppers here there and fucking everywhere and sightings of who knows who at bus stops and train stations was good fun for a few hours...

I think the prem needs a new Redknap.... theres no real characters anymore.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooo now being reported by the shit rags that Ericson is off to Utd.... if that happens he is a money grabbing shit cunt and I hope Lamella breaks his fucking ankles...