By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer whoppers thread.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It could be Jim White,Jason Cundy,Neil Ashton,Shaun Custis,Henry Winter,Jamie Carragher,Adrian Durham,Paul Merson, or maybe even some deluded fool who doesnt work for Murdoch,but here is a thread for all the transfer whoppers in the media,spurs forum ITK`s,football twitter follower begs,deluded social media posters,anyone spouting/acting like what our lad Liam would call a "whopper".Over the years we have had our fair share of links to complete and utter whoppers,some have carried on for years,remember rivaldo to spurs?Damaio,Huntelaar?The beauty of spouting whopperisms is that you cant call them out because it is hard to prove at the time and the fact there are so many of them.Well rest easy dear readers because now you can call these whoppers out for posperity.

Rules of the thread are,if you call whopper and are subsequently proven to be wrong and a right old whopper yourself,then thfcire will call round and smear anchovy paste on your gonads which you then have to teabag into a fish tank full of piranha,this will teach you to not act like some newscorp jumped up spouter of untruths.

Lets face it nearly all rumours,itk`s are total bullshit,and thats alright,but sometimes when the boundaries of even delusion are crossed,this thread is here.Here to protect the world from the likes of Talksport,The Sun,Sky sports news,sunday supplement,who knew Piers Morgan being an editor was a sign that journalism is now just a case of making up yuge whoppers to pedal rubbish??

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well life wouldnt be fun without a gamble,so I`ll risk my knackers on this Huge whopper.It is a whopper isnt it??Dont be sending the hobbit round please!!

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-u...e-cut-price-deal-for-spurs-star-expert-claims
Manchester United and Liverpool would both be interested in signing Spurs star Christian Eriksen, according to one expert.
football finance expert Kieran Maguire (massive whopper) expects that Spurs would not be able to get anywhere near that amount,(Spanish outlet AS claimed on Wednesday that Daniel Levy has placed a world-record fee of €250m (£224.6m) on the Danish international.) and it could tempt some of their Premier League rivals into making a move.

Speaking exclusively to Starsport, he said: “I think he would certainly be of interest to them.
“And he would also be of interest to Liverpool as well. He’s a superb player who can score goals from the midfield.
“Players of that calibre are few and far between. With 18 months to go on his contract, Spurs could probably get £45m for him.”

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Slowly backing out of the Pochetinno narrative with a whopper.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I regularly get whoppers like this on my fb feed.

Screenshot_20190113-095009_Facebook.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Slowly backing out of the Pochetinno narrative with a whopper.

Ha ha ha brilliant, I expect that there are about 20 managers that will be ‘under consideration’ at some point.....who’s the French bloke who won the World Cup? Deschamps? Has he been mentioned yet?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Spurs and Spain striker Fernando Llorente, 33, is a target for Barcelona. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

stranger things have happened,but not many.

Can't see it myself. Sweet move for him if true. Sit around in Barcelona instead of London and won't be too far from the Basque country where all his family are apparently based. Just not sure what's in it for Barcelona.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
. Just not sure what's in it for Barcelona.
Probably those away games once every 3 years when 1-0 down and they need long ball football
For the last 5 minutes. Ha ha ha ha

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Callum Wilson to Chelsea for £75m? The Guardian and possibly other papers that I try and avoid.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Callum Wilson to Chelsea for £75m? The Guardian and possibly other papers that I try and avoid.
I am quite happy that this is probably a 1st,a proper anti ITK bullshit thread,"niceonesquirrel" we are coming for you, you lying fake news rodent scum!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Can't be true but then again it's Chelsea they wasting money on players and are desperate for a good striker. Wilson isn't that good though.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Here goes something funny......”we are in talks with Leipzig about the transfer of Timo Werner”

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
For the 47th week in a row,the whopper of the week award goes to.........................

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You fucking lying whoppers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea could join Manchester United in trying to tempt Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino to join them in the summer. (Sunday Express)

as poch would say,
No
Why
Never ................

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
You fucking lying whoppers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea could join Manchester United in trying to tempt Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino to join them in the summer. (Sunday Express)

as poch would say,
No
Why
Never ................

The sad thing is that there are enough fucking idiots that will read that article that they will keep fucking writing such shit.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ok lets be honest with ourselves,all talk of him coming back belongs in here!!