By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer whoppers thread.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Barcelona are interested in Tottenham and Argentina defender Juan Foyth, 22. (Mirror)

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Why ain't we interested in Juan Foyth....

I agree with you & @Dorset.
There's a lot of quality in that kid.
He's still such a confident player even though he hasn't been given many chances.

I feel he'd eve be a very good DM. He's aggressive, a good ball handler & good vision.
I mean, he was an attacking mid before being moved back so he's quite versatile.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Just been thinking..... it hurt. But maybe Juan ain't interested in us..... that hurts a diferent way.
Couldn't blame him really. Why wouldn't he be right umpty about working for a toerag like Levy and even more pissed off if the manager who he had planned on to help build his career was booted out and some celebrity has-been twat was appointed. I think we could be seeing a lot of players wanting out.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EfXXt9iXYAAWXlM

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Has to the biggest whopper of all whoppers......doesnt it........

Had to screenshot it incase he deletes....

messi.PNG

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Also, and I'm just mentioning it!!! Literally days after the World cup ended .when it was rumoured that we'd just signed two Argentinian world cup winners in 1978, alot laughed too....just sayin...

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Don’t forget Messi’s mum is from Walthamstow...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Maybe he should deliver an ultimatum to Levy - 'Bring back my fellow countryman and I'll wear the chicken badge'. Double result!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Everyone is aware of the buyout clause (£648m) and Messi’s wages (500k a week) aren’t they...? And the fact our Chairman is Daniel Levy. I mean we’re talking about 1 player costing the same as a new Stadium FFS......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Everyone is aware of the buyout clause (£648m) and Messi’s wages (500k a week) aren’t they...? And the fact our Chairman is Daniel Levy. I mean we’re talking about 1 player costing the same as a new Stadium FFS......
amazon are going to deliver him ;)