By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham would be the ideal destination for Lille striker Victor Osimhen, according to European football expert Gabriele Marcotti. Osimhen has been linked with a move to both Tottenham and Arsenal after a fine first season in Ligue 1. Following his arrival from Charleroi last summer, the Nigerian has scored 18 goals for Lille in all competitions.
Meanwhile, French football expert Julien Laurens says Lille want a fee similar to the £72million they received for Nicolas Pepe last summer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham are not looking to sign Philippe Coutinho permanently this summer but they would be keen on a loan, Football Insider can reveal.

The north Londoners are among a number of Premier League clubs closely monitoring the Brazilian playmaker’s availability ahead of the next transfer window.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Jose Mourinho has also made clear his interest in Milinkovic-Savic but Tottenham’s hopes appear to hinge on selling Tanguy Ndombele, signed from Lyon for a club record £55million last year.

Moving Ndombele, who had endured a disappointing debut season, will not be easy for Spurs in what promises to be a complicated summer window of trading.

Manchester United and Chelsea also remain firmly in the hunt for Milinkovic-Savic.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dont get your hopes up,reconcile yourself to, it will be ryan fraser on a freebie from bournemouth,cos we need another winger.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not heard of any of them... not that means anything.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Love the fact all clubs are losing money hand over fist, but this is the year Spurs are going to sign everyone!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham have again been offered the chance to sign £18m-rated Inter Milan midfielder Matias Vecino.

The Uruguay international first came up in talks between the clubs over Christian Eriksen but a January move failed to materialise.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Hasenhuttl, speaking to BBC Radio Solent said:

I think we should avoid letting players go without a transfer fee… so it’s not good to go into a last year with only a one-year contract, especially when you are a young player with a big future. So, this is not an ideal situation.

Read Southampton Verdict

Hasenhuttl’s comments seem to make it perfectly clear that Southampton are very unwilling to lose players on a free transfer, so any players who are about to enter the final years of their contract, like Hojbjerg, could be on their way this summer.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm just Googling the players we're associated with so I can let Danny Rose know.........

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm assuming wages are putting him off of us, if not though we should be all over it.
apparently we are not allowed a striker because we have Kane and son&moura as stand-ins.What we really need is another 5ft 9" attacking wide player,preferably from france.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

The FIGC has announced that the summer transfer window in Italy will take place between September 1 and October 5 this year.

The market was supposed to reopen on July 1 and shut again on September 2, but the coronavirus pandemic has pushed everything back.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I hope there's no truth in this.. firstly, we dont want him...and secondly, there's already 26 midfielders in the squad.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
apparently we are not allowed a striker because we have Kane and son&moura as stand-ins.What we really need is another 5ft 9" attacking wide player,preferably from france.
Also Ideally Black with a surname starting with N’ ........

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Southampton have told Tottenham Hotspur that Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg will cost up to £35 million. The Southampton captain has a year left on his contract and wants to move to a bigger club.

Tottenham had hoped that Hojbjerg, 24, would cost about £20 million. Their business will be restricted this summer because of the impact of coronavirus.

They may try to reduce their outlay by offloading players such as Kyle Walker-Peters, Eric Dier, Serge Aurier and Danny Rose.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham have made a players-plus-cash offer to sign Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg from Southampton, according to transfer expert Duncan Castles. Tottenham wanted to sign Hojbjerg in January and are once again pursuing the former Bayern Munich ace. The Denmark international is out of contract at St Mary's in 2021 and has been stripped of the captaincy after refusing to sign a new contract.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I have no problem with this (actually am pleased that it happened). I would take Jan back for another year or two if he dropped his wages 50% and agreed to being a squad player. Can't see that happening, though, and I don't blame him for it. Go get your last big contract and make more money

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I have no problem with this (actually am pleased that it happened). I would take Jan back for another year or two if he dropped his wages 50% and agreed to being a squad player. Can't see that happening, though, and I don't blame him for it. Go get your last big contract and make more money
I'm afraid he's not the player he was and seems to have lost focus and pace before lockdown. Thanks Jan, hope you get a good deal somewhere.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Atalanta has some great full backs & wing backs.
And those that have seen them play believe that Castagne is the weakest of them all.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Atalanta has some great full backs & wing backs.
And those that have seen them play believe that Castagne is the weakest of them all.
Well that's just great news. I wonder is this where we're at, bringing in gap fillers ? This maybe way off the mark, but I would doubt Mourinho would be an attractive proposition to a quality attack minded player anyway....think we could struggle to get a player who thinks for himself tbh, cos I dont think Jose likes them at all.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Well that's just great news. I wonder is this where we're at, bringing in gap fillers ? This maybe way off the mark, but I would doubt Mourinho would be an attractive proposition to a quality attack minded player anyway....think we could struggle to get a player who thinks for himself tbh, cos I dont think Jose likes them at all.
You just may be right.
Jose had the biggest talents in world football at Madrid, yet he chose to predominately play the counter.
Sit back.
Absorb pressure.
Then let the opposition make a mistake.

I'm not certain, but IIRC, he fell out with a number of his top players including Ronaldo.
Maybe it was the style of play?

How will this style affect Kane, Son, Dele, Berwihn etc.?
Kane was defending just outside our box against ManU. That's how deep we were.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
You just may be right.
Jose had the biggest talents in world football at Madrid, yet he chose to predominately play the counter.
Sit back.
Absorb pressure.
Then let the opposition make a mistake.

I'm not certain, but IIRC, he fell out with a number of his top players including Ronaldo.
Maybe it was the style of play?

How will this style affect Kane, Son, Dele, Berwihn etc.?
Kane was defending just outside our box against ManU. That's how deep we were.
I know...Watching the West Ham game, I was watching Son. He didnt drift once and demand the ball. He stayed in his zone. Its fucking suffocating football and suffocating the players that we need to play with freedom like Son, Lo Celso, Lucas, Bergwijn....Personally I think Dele is done here. If good money came for him now I'd grab it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I know...Watching the West Ham game, I was watching Son. He didnt drift once and demand the ball. He stayed in his zone. Its fucking suffocating football and suffocating the players that we need to play with freedom like Son, Lo Celso, Lucas, Bergwijn....Personally I think Dele is done here. If good money came for him now I'd grab it.
yeah Jose is i want this and dont freestyle.Too rigid after how we played before.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ndombele wants out, but Levy doesn't want to lose money, so he hangs onto him. Sound familiar?