By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
" It was critical to build the new stadium. It wouldn’t have been possible to sustain Champions League football in a 36,000-seater stadium' the cunt said.

Well, cunt-chops, it seems like it's impossible to sustain CL football in your new big fuck off stadium eh? Was he being ironic? I don't know because I can never tell the difference between irony, sarcasm and cuntishness.

'He would ask that fans trust that the Board has the best interests of the Club at heart and remain fiercely ambitious.’ the cunt also said - lying cunt, the board has the best interests of the board at heart.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
" It was critical to build the new stadium. It wouldn’t have been possible to sustain Champions League football in a 36,000-seater stadium' the cunt said.

Well, cunt-chops, it seems like it's impossible to sustain CL football in your new big fuck off stadium eh? Was he being ironic? I don't know because I can never tell the difference between irony, sarcasm and cuntishness.

'He would ask that fans trust that the Board has the best interests of the Club at heart and remain fiercely ambitious.’ the cunt also said - lying cunt, the board has the best interests of the board at heart.
I asked does he love spurs or money earlier,i can give you a billion reasons why its money.