By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'm sorry but I'd have been excited about Bale even two years ago. Can't get that way now. I feel like (even if he does sign on whatever terms) we'll be lucky to get 15 games a season out of him.

From the club's perspective, its a move that's more about marketing and temporarily lifting the mood among the fans than about meeting our needs on the pitch. From his perspective it's Wales-Golf-Tottenham now I guess. Glad to be proven wrong.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
These are sound bites atm, nothing of substance yet.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I just have to ask, why would players of this quality, having seen the shitshow we've become, want to come play for this guy? Not that I'm complaining.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Gareth Bale is now pushing to join Tottenham. The idea was born when Real Madrid and Tottenham have started talks for Sergio Reguilon who’s joining Spurs [confirmed and it’s here we go, as reported today morning]. Gareth Bale had a call with #THFC board and also José Mourinho has approved the deal, he wants Bale back to the club. ☎️

- The agent Jonathan Barnett has confirmed that Bale wants to join Spurs. He’s working with the two clubs to find a solution. From Bale side, they are *denying* any contact with Manchester United after last days rumours and links. And they think the deal with Tottenham still “needs time”. 🚨

- Dele Alli is not part of the Gareth Bale deal with Real Madrid. He has been offered to Real on loan as to many other clubs but is not included in Bale negotiations. Different deal and Real Madrid are not focused on Alli in this moment. 🛑

- Tottenham and Real Madrid are discussing about Gareth Bale’s salary [€17m/season]. Spurs won’t pay more than 50%, now it’s up to Real Madrid that always asked 100% of the salary paid to loan out Bale. That’s why Jonathan Barnett said “talks on but is a complicated deal”. The player is really pushing because he wants to leave Real Madrid and this can be the key to complete the agreement. Clubs are talking by 48 hours. Negotiations on. 💰

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
BALE WAITING FOR TOTTENHAM GREEN LIGHT
Gareth Bale is waiting in Madrid for the green light to fly to London on his private jet to sign for Tottenham.
The deal is at the stage where lawyers are drawing up contracts. Progress is slow at the moment but all parties are confident and hopeful the deal will be agreed.
It will take Bale a month to be fully match fit and back to his best.

Flight tracker website will get some hits in the next few days...lol

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He's coming home.

It's a great day for the world....well except Covid, Trump, Boris, Morrison and the general demise of the planet.

But anyway, great day.