By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

City (H) - 14 May 2024 8pm

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
You could try putting up your own ratings as a comparison rather than make cheap wise cracks.
I don't think anybody would be interested tbh...
Look, firstly my wise crack was funny so lighten up. Secondly, if you're going to insist on giving us these ratings (which nobody has commended you on for a reason) then add something that engages with the rest of us. Spark debate ?
I mentioned yesterday that I thought that we may have to look at a top keeper coming in cos I think Vicario's been good but he's been found out recently under pressure and been bullied at corners as a result. Saying something like that may spark a debate. Giving player ratings based on a mix of certain websites or whatever really sparks fuck all.
Give us your opinion on something.

Last edited:
Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
Look, firstly my wise crack was funny so lighten up. Secondly, if you're going to insist on giving us these ratings (which nobody has commended you on for a reason) then add something that engages with the rest of us. Spark debate ?
I mentioned yesterday that I thought that we may have to look at a top keeper coming in cos I think Vicario's been good but he's been found out recently under pressure and been bullied at corners as a result. Saying something like that may spark a debate. Giving player ratings based on a mix of certain websites or whatever really sparks fuck all.
I give 11 or more opinions each time I rate to debate on.How much prompting for debate is required. There are reasons why the ratings are what they are, I'm not going to spoon feed you as to why, use your own brains.
Your quip wasn't funny it was an attempt to deride what I do.....playing the man again. Ratings are done the world over by all sorts of people, Chris Cowlin , Alasdair Gold, newspapers, TV, other forums and podcasts.
So it's not like it's been written off by anyone else other than a few on here.
Cut this opinion and debate rubbish , the ratings alone make a statement or ask a question. If anyone else was invested in player performance they would have an opinion as to whether the media or my ratings were fair.
Yes I agree we need another keeper but that's fair easier to deduce than providing ratings for 11 or more players. Vicario needs to man up and improve other aspects and he needs competition for his place.

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
The problem is you and this forum then, ratings operate on many forums and media outlets, try watching We are Tottenham podcast, they rate and discuss every players performance. I don't necessarily agree with them but there is plenty of debate.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You've got ya own thread, stop spamming this one.

Strikegold

Strikegold

Player in Training.
You've got ya own thread, stop spamming this one.
Stop telling me what to do. All these recent posts are in response to an off topic wise crack trying to shut me down, get the facts right.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
1000012395.gif

S

spurs2rise

Player in Training.
There's so much sexual tension here. It's palpable.

• Love
Reactions: Yid