By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Dele Alli

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I wouldn’t mind the job of playing the final side foot pass for 2 weeks in the sun?
what about the running alongside him all day?? :confused: You`re a bit gigantic to be the trainer out of Rocky :p,maybe Ire could stick a black hat on do that.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We've got Alli......Dele Alli....I just don't think you understand....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Anyone got the back heel nutmeg he did.....

Cheeky

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Shit rag

D-qXShUXsAEo2vH.jpg

Dele responds today

someone looked through the reporters posts,several of which were like "fuck im drunk now" said reporter locked his account to private,who said journalism is dead.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Dele needs a good solid season this year, not just flicks and tricks. Time to really announce himself, he's had World cup and Champions League experience and whilst still young, time to start really impressing.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
And yet I don’t recall the FA doing Bosnich for his Nazi salute , and Hennessy in his mid 30’s got away with a nazi salute stating he waving to a friend ffs , and yet deli makes a slight banter comment and the shit hits the fan . It’s like that city player who got a 1 game ban for saying a team mate looked like a cartoon character .
The worlds gone Nuts
I remember when nuns were referred to as penguins no one went mad about it

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Another cunt has infiltrated our site lads (and ladies).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Does anyone else use the report function? To be fair this place seems like a ghost town nowerdays.
sent riv a message,think everyone is in a levy,jose malaise,when we get to the cup final it will pick up!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Banned foe one match for some Corona virus related social media stuff... dunno what it was

Edit* So I read it..... the FA deemed him not to have been racist... probably wasnt but it could easily be portrayed that way, but still banned him....!!!

Oh, ok then didnt break the rules but banned anyway...?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Banned foe one match for some Corona virus related social media stuff... dunno what it was

Edit* So I read it..... the FA deemed him not to have been racist... probably wasnt but it could easily be portrayed that way, but still banned him....!!!

well it's not as if we're Liverpool is it? we have to play by the rules......that they make up

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So Grealish smashed up cars,walker had a sex party and broke the rules,didnt a woolwich player huff some balloons?aurier got a haircut cant we ban him??I am suprised Dier`s march hasnt been dealt with by a swift hanging yet.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So Grealish smashed up cars,walker had a sex party and broke the rules,didnt a woolwich player huff some balloons?aurier got a haircut cant we ban him??I am suprised Dier`s march hasnt been dealt with by a swift hanging yet.
Football and the old boy network that runs it is out of time and out of date at the moment. It really doesn't have much credibility anywhere you look, at least in the Premier League.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Honestly I thought it was fair.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Honestly I thought it was fair.
I havent seen the offending video to be fair mate tou may be right... what I wasnt understanding was how they can find him bot guilty.... yet still punish him?

I don't actually give a fuck either way as he has been a huge contributory factor in why our side has been utter garbage for a long while.

Ita the punishment fits the crime. Then fair doo's.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I havent seen the offending video to be fair mate tou may be right... what I wasnt understanding was how they can find him bot guilty.... yet still punish him?

I don't actually give a fuck either way as he has been a huge contributory factor in why our side has been utter garbage for a long while.

Ita the punishment fits the crime. Then fair doo's.
It was a Instagram with an Asian family in the background, and he was saying he was scared. Stupid and tonedeaf, but you're right, it is kinda bullshit they suspended him if he's not guilty.