By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Films and TV series

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
the "wu tang: an american saga" on hulu is very good i think

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ozark season 3 out friday !!!!

Cant say I have seen any good films,the new star wars,new tarantino all meh,the irishman is good for quarantine cos its 3½hrs long,but I would rather chop onions for 3½ hrs!!

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
The h
Ozark season 3 out friday !!!!

Cant say I have seen any good films,the new star wars,new tarantino all meh,the irishman is good for quarantine cos its 3½hrs long,but I would rather chop onions for 3½ hrs!!
the hunt and ready or not are both class

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Amazons Huhters started off great, bout 8 in and its starting to get a bit.... just a bit too unbelievable.

Not even sure how many are left.

Started Stranger too... first one was mustard. Mrs shita herself at stuff like this...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We just binge watched 3 series of Friday Night Dinner (comedy series),absolutely brilliant stuff if you like a good sit com.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I are mostly been re-watching the entire colectionod Doctor Who, Series 7 is my favourite at the moment, the latest one is pony. I like the lady type female Mrs Doctor, but the plot is bollockesed and I can't take Bradley Walsh seriously

Watched BFG again the other day, that's a great film, I've downloaded some Ronald Dahl books (yep, his name was Ronald hey just left out the 'n' on his birth certificate) - I've never read any of his stuff butI like the movies, Matilda was great, but I don't know if I'll like the books. I tried it with Dickens, liked the TV adaptations but I couldn't get into the books.

I wonder if the Internet will holdup with most of the world sitting at home watching stuff and playing games? It still seems pretty good here,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I are mostly been re-watching the entire colectionod Doctor Who, Series 7 is my favourite at the moment, the latest one is pony. I like the lady type female Mrs Doctor, but the plot is bollockesed and I can't take Bradley Walsh seriously

Watched BFG again the other day, that's a great film, I've downloaded some Ronald Dahl books (yep, his name was Ronald hey just left out the 'n' on his birth certificate) - I've never read any of his stuff butI like the movies, Matilda was great, but I don't know if I'll like the books. I tried it with Dickens, liked the TV adaptations but I couldn't get into the books.

I wonder if the Internet will holdup with most of the world sitting at home watching stuff and playing games? It still seems pretty good here,
Lots of 4k content removed to limit bandwidth... and some normal definition stuff also reduced...

1st world problems eh...

I wonder what state the African nations will be in after this fucker hits them...

They're still scrambling round eating bugs now for fuck sake I cant imagine how many of them are going to perish because of the lack of health care...

And those poor cunts in the middle of that war every cunt has forgotten about in Syria.....

We're worried about bandwidth while they're dodging barrel bombs and the plague...

Wrong thread, I know...!!!

Going back to TV stuff... this Covid-19 shite reminds me of the plot in that Amazon Hunters TV show where they are building.... I wont ruin it for ya...!!!

Worth a wee watch though.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lots of 4k content removed to limit bandwidth... and some normal definition stuff also reduced...

1st world problems eh...

I wonder what state the African nations will be in after this fucker hits them...

They're still scrambling round eating bugs now for fuck sake I cant imagine how many of them are going to perish because of the lack of health care...

And those poor cunts in the middle of that war every cunt has forgotten about in Syria.....

We're worried about bandwidth while they're dodging barrel bombs and the plague...

Wrong thread, I know...!!!

Going back to TV stuff... this Covid-19 shite reminds me of the plot in that Amazon Hunters TV show where they are building.... I wont ruin it for ya...!!!

Worth a wee watch though.
Of course we are exceptionally lucky. We are as many of the Brexiters don't give a fuck about, very rich, comparatively. Kids living in sewers in Romania and those cunts bang on about how unfair it is that we as a rich country where the definition of poverty is not being able to upgrade your fucking phone every year, have to pay more into the EU than they do.

Having good internet connections is really helping all us privileged folks at the moment. We are able to endure lock-down without having to resort to medieval shit like talking, reading books, playing cards etc. We are able to access information - sadly he retards will only access the shite they mistakenly believe to be true, but anyone with an IQ of more than about 11 is able to so a bit of research and find quality news. The internet has also prevented a complete collapse of the world's economies. Amazon is still delivering so not all jobs have been lost, the cunts who play with all our lives by gambling on currency and stock markets can still make their billions.

If a new world order does not energy from this crisis then there is no fucking hope for the planet. The isolationists and nationalists need to shut the fuck up, crawl back into the holes while the grown ups realise that cooperation and closer ties are the only sane way forward. Regardless of the lump of mud we were born on, were are all humans, all descended if you go back far enough from the same place, so every single human being on this planet is part of the same family. You don't have to love your family, some of them are cunts, but we would all do what we could for them if they were in need.

Fuck nationalists, fuck capitalists, fuck Brexiters, fuck racists, fuck xenophobes, fuck homophobes, fuck all of them. There is only one race, the human race and unless we learn to live as the family we are and care for the planet and all it's people or the future is truly fucked. Cunts like Trump, Johnson, Bolsinaro, Al Assad, Oban, Xi, Kim Jong wossisface need to be taken down. All the billions of billions spent on weapons need to be diverted into improving the lives of all the people, not the 1%.

Time to have a look at what my old mate Groucho Marx said and take the best bits of it, like any political philosophy the crap bits can be ignored and the good stuff should be developed and allowed to grow into a living political movement. The funny thing is that Stalin was not a Marxist, Mao was not a Marxist and Marx was not a Marxist, he just had some good ideas for a basis of a political system. Everybody has some good ideas, even that total cunt arsewipe cunt Farage has probably had one good idea that could be listened to - yeah a long shot, but everybody must have a say. The political systems of the rich countries is fucked beyond belief, cunts like True and Johnson have a disproportionate amount of power considering neither of them won a majority vote. Proportional representation for a new world government is what I want, then the majority of the 7.8bn human beings would have a voice - and I still believe that around 80% of us are decent people who give a fuck, so our views would cancel out the 2o% who are cunts.

Maybe we have to give up ridiculously cheap flights - worth it to save the planet. Maybe we have to consume less and pay more in taxes to help the less fortunate - worth it to save our fellow human beings. We certainly need to totally scrap no-renewable energy and make driving cars fucking expensive, we never had a car when I was young, only rich people did, we walked, shopped locally, used public transport and it was fine. Definitely we need to stop billionaires plundering the world's resources and exploiting the rest of us. Most importantly as this current crisis has shown we need to be MORE aligned with our neighbours (all the countries in the world) and cooperate to try and stop this sort of shit happening again. This virus is bad, very bad, but the next one may be much worse. and countries becoming more nationalistic and 'going it alone' like the totally retarded Brexites and other nationalists worldwide want is the very stupidest thing I can imagine.

We binged watched Outlander recently, total shit, but entertaining (also a bit saucy so maybe don't watch it with your kids if you get embarrassed easily). Okra is evil and should be banned.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Been watching , Air Crash Investigations , Britains darkest taboos , and although I’ve seen it before Spartacus the series ,lots of gratuitous violence and sex , well it makes a change from watching Fake Taxi all the time ,it’s all so predictable

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The stranger.... shit ending and got totally unbelievable towards the end... it's good watching through it and the cliff hangers are good, just a shit ending.

Hunters.... For fuck sake, how difficult is it to write a decent ending... seriously this was just fucking absurd.... again decent watching though although again it builds up more and mroe unrealistically into a crescendo of ridiculousness that ruins the series and puts an end to what could have been a decent franchise.

Recommendations????

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Other Two is fun. Mrs D doesn't like it - so that's probably a recommendation if you have a bit of a adolescent almost OAP sense of humour.

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Breeders, funny as fuck.

Money Heist looks a good watch after a couple of episodes.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Homeland is good as ever,and save me the 2nd season has just come out,pretty dark stuff but good stuff if not uplifting!!"Bulletproof "the sky series 2nd season was ok,and deadliest catch seaon 823 starts this month,I got no answer when i tweeted Sig and said "deadliest catch?more like safest place on earth",

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just watched the 1st episode of netflix`s Tiger King,with respect to my brothers across the pond,jesus you have some batshit crazy mofo`s in your yard.

If it ever comes up in a quiz I saw a documentary about "hillbillies" and the culture,did you know the guy who played the banjo playing retard was paid €500,he has never left the state and works collecting trollies in a supermarket.What price 15mins of fame eh!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Just watched the 1st episode of netflix`s Tiger King,with respect to my brothers across the pond,jesus you have some batshit crazy mofo`s in your yard.

If it ever comes up in a quiz I saw a documentary about "hillbillies" and the culture,did you know the guy who played the banjo playing retard was paid €500,he has never left the state and works collecting trollies in a supermarket.What price 15mins of fame eh!

Watched it. Bizarre as fuck program and hard to finish the whole thing.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Well I had never seen Beetlejuice, so I watched it last night.

I can't work out whether I needed to be on acid or whether it is the biggest load of crap ever made.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not tv but radio,interesting !!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Just watched the English Game on Netflix. Very enjoyable series. Worth a watch. The football clichés are a bit stomach churning but if you can gloss over them it's alright.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Just finished the sinner there. I really liked the first season. Was pretty clever. Second season was a bit to straight forward but was still decent.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Man With A Plan is good. I like it anyway. It takes a while to tune out the stupid music and the canned laughter but there are some very funny bits. It's an old, old, idea that's been done to death - a reasonably dumb husband, a smart wife, an even dumber brother, some in-laws (yeah sounds like Everybody Loves Raymond but I liked that years ago). Easy watching and some very funny moments.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Blue Bloods any good? I've just downloaded the first series and I don't want to clog my 'puter up getting the other 9 if it's pony.

Gangs of London is up next for me, looks like it might be decent.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I binged the 2nd series of After Life yesterday which is beautifully sentimental and brutal. Probably Gervais best series yet. Loved it. Uses the Cunt word A LOT!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Killing Eve, is milking it now and not doing anything really new. Still think JC is an amazing actress however.

Favour

Favour

Player in Training.
Inheritance.

Watched this film earlier thought it was really good. Interesting 'different' part for Simon Pegg too.

A patriarch of a wealthy and powerful family suddenly passes away, leaving his wife and daughter with a shocking secret inheritance that threatens to unravel and destroy their lives.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm waiting for my new telly to be delivered. I've been researching the fuck out of TVs, trying to persuade myself that a cheaper one will be just as good and that LCD is good enough or Qled is great, but OLED has won every time and the LG C9 seems to be the very bollocks of the dog (for the amount of wedge I can afford!) So I have invested my money, it was painful, very painful, it was heartbreak when I found out that the TV unit we have will only allow for a 55 inch TV when I wanted 65, that hurt. It was slightly less painful finding out that the the 55 inch telly was €500 cheaper then the 65, that helped ease the pain, but €1350 for a fucking telly is still fucking mad - is it? My eyes are fucked., only one of the fuckers has ever worked and that is being a cunt these days, so maybe a 4K TV will be good, I can sit 6 inches away from out, turn the volume up so I can hear it and be a proper old grandad! I am exaggerating, I can still see OK, I need stronger specs, but it helped to persuade Mrs D that we needed a new TV, plus the old one is going up on the wall in the bedroom so she can watch TV in bed after I have brought her a cup of tea in the morning, Oh, bollocks I suppose I will have to start making her a cup of tea now,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm waiting for my new telly to be delivered. I've been researching the fuck out of TVs, trying to persuade myself that a cheaper one will be just as good and that LCD is good enough or Qled is great, but OLED has won every time and the LG C9 seems to be the very bollocks of the dog (for the amount of wedge I can afford!) So I have invested my money, it was painful, very painful, it was heartbreak when I found out that the TV unit we have will only allow for a 55 inch TV when I wanted 65, that hurt. It was slightly less painful finding out that the the 55 inch telly was €500 cheaper then the 65, that helped ease the pain, but €1350 for a fucking telly is still fucking mad - is it? My eyes are fucked., only one of the fuckers has ever worked and that is being a cunt these days, so maybe a 4K TV will be good, I can sit 6 inches away from out, turn the volume up so I can hear it and be a proper old grandad! I am exaggerating, I can still see OK, I need stronger specs, but it helped to persuade Mrs D that we needed a new TV, plus the old one is going up on the wall in the bedroom so she can watch TV in bed after I have brought her a cup of tea in the morning, Oh, bollocks I suppose I will have to start making her a cup of tea now,
Where you been researching bud as I too an in the market.... I'm looking 85"

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Where you been researching bud as I too an in the market.... I'm looking 85"
On the internet and Youtube mate. There's a bloke on Youtube who is spot on - 'FOMO on Tech' is his channel (Fear of Missing out),he has done hundreds of videos and is very tech, but he knows what he is ranting on about.

Ooooh you must have a very small willy if you need 85 inches to compensate??? I'd love a huge one ( phhnaaah),but we'd have to get rid of the furniture, then I'd have a find a new home for the router, security camera hub, hifi and spekaers and more importantly Mrs D's ornaments.

I could be totally wrong but as far as I can tell from my research OLED is the best you can get, 8K is a stupid wast of money and LG make the best tellies and the C9 series is the best you can get without going into mega wedge. I think LG only go up to 77 inches in the C9 and they are about 3 or 4 grand? Burn in? Yeah, IF you watch the same thing for 24 hours a day or play the same game all day every day , that might fuck an OLED screen but .....

I'll let you know if it is a wonderful as I am expecting - if it ain't the fucker is going back, I can buy a TCL or HiSense for a third of the money so this guy has to be good

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
On the internet and Youtube mate. There's a bloke on Youtube who is spot on - 'FOMO on Tech' is his channel (Fear of Missing out),he has done hundreds of videos and is very tech, but he knows what he is ranting on about.

Ooooh you must have a very small willy if you need 85 inches to compensate??? I'd love a huge one ( phhnaaah),but we'd have to get rid of the furniture, then I'd have a find a new home for the router, security camera hub, hifi and spekaers and more importantly Mrs D's ornaments.

I could be totally wrong but as far as I can tell from my research OLED is the best you can get, 8K is a stupid wast of money and LG make the best tellies and the C9 series is the best you can get without going into mega wedge. I think LG only go up to 77 inches in the C9 and they are about 3 or 4 grand? Burn in? Yeah, IF you watch the same thing for 24 hours a day or play the same game all day every day , that might fuck an OLED screen but .....

I'll let you know if it is a wonderful as I am expecting - if it ain't the fucker is going back, I can buy a TCL or HiSense for a third of the money so this guy has to be good
Yeah been looking on YouTube and Google but I'll check out that channel as lots of then are sponsored and are biased as fuck...

Yeah as I've got older my cock has obviously shrank so I'm upgrading from my 10 year old 50" plasma..... and mine and the mrs peepers aint as clever as they once were and we live in a an absolute mansion.....

I have been gearing up to buy a UST projector to replace the main wings TV, but the more I think about it I am making lots of sacrifices to utilise the technology.... maybe in a few years it'll be a more viable option but I've gone from looking at them for months to looking at more traditional TV set ups...

Yeah the OLED is crazy money right now, so I think they are probably off the table but the technology I would be getting from a 2nd tier product will be light years ahead of what I have now and slip into my 2and a bit grand budget that I was happily going to spunk on the UST...

This is the one I'm looking at.... maybe