By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Funny stuff

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Lol

Attachments

• 38807E58-B515-41D8-8FB7-5D5142AE792E.png
    38807E58-B515-41D8-8FB7-5D5142AE792E.png
    913.8 KB · Views: 168
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Well thats Ben Nevis`s trip advisor rating fucked then

EhDuNfpWAAA7HYI
People are cunts innit? The expectations of folks these days are dumb as fuck. I read a similar review on Chesil Beach - boring, no facilities, no sand. WTF? 17 miles of beach in fecking beautiful Dorset, cunts. Some dumb fuck has given our local bar a 1 star rating because 'they were told they served good food and they didn't do food only snacks' it's a fucking bar, a very nice bar not a fucking restaurant. I expect they would review Boots the chemist as shite because they don't sell Wellington boots!

We were diving in Australia once and there were a couple of young Americans on the boat, I asked them what they thought of the SS Yongala dive and they were like 'meh, it was OK' - what the fuck? It's one of the easiest and best wreck dives I've ever done. It sits in the middle of nowhere so all the fish go there, they like stuff do fish! There were mantas, morays, octopuses, barracudas, sea snakes, soft corals, hard corals, zillions of jacks and other fish, and this weird fucker:

yongala-guitar-shark-1.jpg

I had never seen one of theses before, it is a Guitar Shark. They had been banging on about all the places they had 'dove', that gets right on my tits, it's dived. A dove is a fucking bird, but it turned out they weren't quite as good as they were telling everybody as their dive lasted all of 15 minutes. The same gobby fuckers who thought one of the best dives I have ever done was 'OK' were talking about how 'awesome' it was that there was an open air Mc Donalds in Townsville.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
People are cunts innit? The expectations of folks these days are dumb as fuck. I read a similar review on Chesil Beach - boring, no facilities, no sand. WTF? 17 miles of beach in fecking beautiful Dorset, cunts. Some dumb fuck has given our local bar a 1 star rating because 'they were told they served good food and they didn't do food only snacks' it's a fucking bar, a very nice bar not a fucking restaurant. I expect they would review Boots the chemist as shite because they don't sell Wellington boots!

We were diving in Australia once and there were a couple of young Americans on the boat, I asked them what they thought of the SS Yongala dive and they were like 'meh, it was OK' - what the fuck? It's one of the easiest and best wreck dives I've ever done. It sits in the middle of nowhere so all the fish go there, they like stuff do fish! There were mantas, morays, octopuses, barracudas, sea snakes, soft corals, hard corals, zillions of jacks and other fish, and this weird fucker:

View attachment 1304
I had never seen one of theses before, it is a Guitar Shark. They had been banging on about all the places they had 'dove', that gets right on my tits, it's dived. A dove is a fucking bird, but it turned out they weren't quite as good as they were telling everybody as their dive lasted all of 15 minutes. The same gobby fuckers who thought one of the best dives I have ever done was 'OK' were talking about how 'awesome' it was that there was an open air Mc Donalds in Townsville.
Americans (generalisation obviously) far too many have an astonishing mix of arrogance and ignorance. No offence to those who haven't, but happy to offend those who have. (I do realise we have our own population issues too and that not everyone is as clever as me)

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I was reminded of this review for for Veet hair removal cream from a few years back...if you want a laugh, read it.
Apologies for the small text...

avZBZ4E_460s.jpg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've read 1984 and animal farm... are any of the ithers decent...

Loved those 2 BTW...
My favorite writer hands down.

Road to Wigan Pier is great, as are almost any of his essays. I've re-read a lot of his stuff lately (like a lot of people). Frightening, depressing, but also somehow a little bit hopeful. One of many people I wish was still around and able to talk sense today.

Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Says a lot about my emotional state that I've been laughing like a madman at this for the last 15 minutes:

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.

Road to Wigan Pier is great, as are almost any of his essays. I've re-read a lot of his stuff lately (like a lot of people). Frightening, depressing, but also somehow a little bit hopeful. One of many people I wish was still around and able to talk sense today.
Finally got around to reading Homage to Catalonia this year. Just as depressing as I had feared. Thinking what might have been is no fun.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Ordered road to wigan pier...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Ordered road to wigan pier...
You won't regret it. A lot of it is kind of of its time (the Great Depression) but what I like about it--and what's totally relevant today in both our countries--is that he writes about why a lot of people can't be persuaded to support policies that seem obviously good for them.