By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Gareth Bale

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Jonathan Barnett (Bale's agent) said on the wireless this morning that it would be after the International break in early October. He also mentioned that this was the first time he's seen a smile on Bale's face for several years.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jonathan Barnett (Bale's agent) said on the wireless this morning that it would be after the International break in early October. He also mentioned that this was the first time he's seen a smile on Bale's face for several years.
He was never there every saturday when he opened his paycheck then....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
To be fair I chuckled...
1600917598934.jpeg

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
And hasn't a clue how to headbutt someone properly!

I don't know how that's relevant, but I just thought I'd mention it..
Yup. If you headbutt someone properly, he doesn't get back up without help.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He looks like he walks through training sessions.... some players do that, some players play like that....

I hope we get the good GB and not a washed up 30 minute cameo version.... although that version can still do some damage to opponents.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He looks like he walks through training sessions.... some players do that, some players play like that....

I hope we get the good GB and not a washed up 30 minute cameo version.... although that version can still do some damage to opponents.
He can walk through games because he has all the confidence of what he can do,rose had that,dele had that and they lost it.But Bale is a different level,like a hoddle or gazza even if they are below standard they can make something happen in a second.Game changing quality is rare nowadays from an individual,I think with kane and Bale,we have two genuine players of that calibre.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

I don’t think there is any reason to be worried. The guy will be as fresh as a daisy and ready to rock and roll.

He was only on the Madrid bench because his manager was a cunt. It had nothing to do with form or fitness.

I suspect Bale feels he has a point to prove.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Calf injury, known as the old man’s injury in a sporting sense.

Suspect he’ll be out a while.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I guess it spares us the agony of wondering whether he'll ever come good.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Thing is, when he got subbed at HT against Stoke, he was just about to take a corner, having just taken a free kick, I'm guessing his calf wasn't that bad at that point and he literally walked off fine. Maybe he is a cunt after all and Zidane was right all along, nothing to disprove that so far really?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I am so disappointed in him...

He hasn't done anything to show he actually wants to be here and that he gives a solitary fuck about anything other than Golf. He is still clearing half a million quid every week while he waltzes around barely breaking into a sweat...!!!

Fuck him, I'm just pissed he is soaking up valuable wages we could give to Son, Kane or the tea lady who contributes more...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I am so disappointed in him...

He hasn't done anything to show he actually wants to be here and that he gives a solitary fuck about anything other than Golf. He is still clearing half a million quid every week while he waltzes around barely breaking into a sweat...!!!

Fuck him, I'm just pissed he is soaking up valuable wages we could give to Son, Kane or the tea lady who contributes more...

Yep, I am now almost at that point.

Like most, I was so excited he had come “home” but it increasingly seems he is just a run of the mill football mercenary who will happily shit in his own nest for a few extra quid.

He’s not broken a sweat since he walked back into the place.