By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No good with stats, but right before the lockdown, some of the media were making much of the fact that his wins ratio was the worst since Juande. One win from three has hardly changed that.
It is a true stat! 45% win rate in the PL IS the lowest since Ramosesses 29. It's probably fair to compare him to Mr Sherworrd cos the number of PL games is similar ( Timmy 22, Jossy 20) - Tim's win % was 59% - the highest since Frank Bretell in 1899 (don't remind him of that though eh?)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Enjoying your time with us blakey?

EcLI9jFXYAYvmEX

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did I really here this plonker say yesterday that we could win the Fair Play League? I flipping' well did. That is extreme bollox even from a bloke who only talks bollocks. We have racked up 69 yellow cards this season, the 3rd worst in the Premier League. sadly the Dippers win this title as well. If you add in the off the field bans then we are probably the baddest boys - on second thoughts the goons would take that title with 74 yellows, 1 2nd yellow and 4 straight reds!

My Disciplinary points table using points wot I invented.

1594273324547.png

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
15m a year,well he is completely at odds with the fanbase already cos we`ve all been calling them cunts for years!!
hope we start lamebert&butler next season in midfield.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wait, he likes sardines? WTF?
I like sardines, especially them little buggers we get here - sardiniilas, and contrary to popular opinion I do like anchovies, the real ones, not those salty dried fuckers.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Have to say these wankers hating on us makes me want to like Jose.If this is coverage in the states fuck me I`d rather watch hairy hands richard keys on durka durka sports.The same guys probably wank in to a sock over any team in red or teams in blue formed after 2003.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Have to say these wankers hating on us makes me want to like Jose.If this is coverage in the states fuck me I`d rather watch hairy hands richard keys on durka durka sports.The same guys probably wank in to a sock over any team in red or teams in blue formed after 2003.

They’re American with an agenda, enough said

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Oi, don’t tar us all with the same brush - although I’m only a recent Septic, I’ll stand with @J.spurs, @BrooklynYid and @USspur and the rest here.

As of today I’m gritting my teeth and going full on for Jose. As @Yid always says, our cunt after all...

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oi, don’t tar us all with the same brush - although I’m only a recent Septic, I’ll stand with @J.spurs, @BrooklynYid and @USspur and the rest here.

As of today I’m gritting my teeth and going full on for Jose. As @Yid always says, our cunt after all...
I like to call our chaps Southern Canadians. Southern Canadians are good blokes!

I will back Jose 100% - when he gets booted out I will give him a nice push, I cannot stand the bloke. Mourinho Out, Levy Out, ENIC Out! Like all gobby protestors and Brexiters I want them all out but I don't have a sensible alternative, but that doesn't matter these days because if you don't like your neighbours you just burn your own house down, that'll show 'em!

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

We all love a bit of flag kick,PK,jersey,cleats,line call,goal opportunity,foul penalisation play,locker room,uniform,overtime,harry maquire skillet head clearance.airtime backflip shoot,line umpire....(may have made some up).....

Back to the point,what does espn have against Jose?any idea from over the pond?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
In fairness Spurs' coverage in the US has always been crap. We're like the drunk girl that accidentally wandered into the beauty pageant and happened to do ok.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Right.... this is your fuckin chance to change my perception.

I wont call you a cunt (anymore) until you start behaving like one...

If you don't and if you entertain me and prove to me you are the right man for the job, I will gladly hold up my hands, say sorry and give you the plaudits you deserve.

COYS.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Right.... this is your fuckin chance to change my perception.

I wont call you a cunt (anymore) until you start behaving like one...

If you don't and if you entertain me and prove to me you are the right man for the job, I will gladly hold up my hands, say sorry and give you the plaudits you deserve.

COYS.

Took all of 90 minutes.

Fuck that was dire.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Missed the match, but from what I read & heard, it was a listless performance.

I had given Jose the benefit of the doubt as I want Spurs to succeed. He wasn't my first choice but he's won wherever he's gone. My concerns are many & diverse given his past

Yes it is only one game but it is more than that. It is the first game of a new season. The first game of Jose's potential first full season. We should be flying out of the gate with our sails filled with enthusiasm (at the least). Yet to come out so flat & uninspired? No sense of urgency & seemingly going through the motions? This was also evident in the 2nd half of last season. Some of those games we won despite the insipid performance, but other times we didn't which magnified the issues. I don't see an improvement in our play but more importantly, I don't see the players really caring to improve under these circumstances.

The alarm bells are ringing for me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This man will destroy our club... because Levy will never alow him to him to buy his way out of trouble like his other clubs have let him...

This is going to go south fast...

What odds would I get on that cunt bei g out of a job in the new year??? Or on Ledley King being our manager in January???

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
This man will destroy our club... because Levy will never alow him to him to buy his way out of trouble like his other clubs have let him...

This is going to go south fast...

What odds would I get on that cunt bei g out of a job in the new year??? Or on Ledley King being our manager in January???

I was thinking about this earlier today. Who will we hire when Jose is canned or 'leaves by mutual consent'? The current trend earlier is a player and what better player to lead us than the legend that is ledley. I would have him.