By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Holy fuck batman its no way Jose.....

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I'm growing my ear hair so I can get a nice combover, they are coming back into fashion.

The best combover I've ever seen was one guy who started his from his armpit.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Soooooo in that tradition..........

I have to ask, as a man approaching his 40th I am sprouting a few grey hairs.
Now i ask the older members as they will be ideally placed to tell me, will my balls start sprouting grey hairs too?

I havent got any yet, but I would assume when my barnet starts to go grey my my balls will too....?

I know body hair (chest rug) will go as I had a pal a few years older who I trained with who had grey chest hair... but I never checked his pubes or balls out.....

And why does it happen? I know I could Google it but I assume its something to do with Testosterone levels declining with age???

Anyway that should start the railroading process...!

Here's a good post on why it happens:

TLDR version: it's not really about testosterone

I think the main thing for all people as we age is to stay active and in particular make sure we stay strong, which has numerous benefits.

I have done strength training my whole adult life but definitely noticed a difference now I have gone back to training a bit heavier and following an actual proper program.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
EJ0_2WvWwAENAy_

Wait wait wait.

How fucking short is Levy man? I've seen Mourinho from about 20ft away and he can't be more than 5ft8

Is Levy like 5ft3?! Or is Jose on a box?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now that the 'new man' has had time to settle in and the fan girls have had a chance to mop up their wet patches.......... Where exactly are we?

Levy has discarded a man who drove this side and club towards the pinnacle of football. I feel he was effectively ousted by players who were disgruntled with their perceived value and our clubs perception of their worth. He wasnt backed (as other managers have also suffered) by the club to rejuvenate the side to keep up competing at the very top levels of the game.

But that's in the past and we are now where we are and have a some one who is apparently a serial winner, someone who guarantees success and trophies and someone who has a reputation of tactical genius and an ability to win against all odds be it with good or pragmatic football.

So what do we see?

I see an unbalanced side with defensive and midfield options who cannot compete in the premier league let alone at the top level.

I see sloppy misplaced passing and such a static front line that further reduces our avenues to progress up the field.

I see our star players with their heads down and quite frankly they look depressed.

I see other players who have the ability to chnage games for us who have openly stated their want to leave the club.....

This is no diferent from our latter days under Poch. Nothing that I can see has changed on the field.

Only the style of play and the way we form up has changed. The output is imo worse.

I suppose I should give him the benefit of a stranger window or two, but he was brought into restore our momentum and build our confidence. He has not down that. He has not had a galvanising effect on this side.

Oh well I was as objective as I could be without calling anyone a cunt....

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.

Does this mean Jose is due a smear test ?.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We all knew Timmy was a short-term placement - what's the difference with wossisname? We had a chance with Poch to build a team for the future, that cunt Levy has killed that dream.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fron hence forth I reserve the right to refer to him as "FLS"

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Troy Parrott: Tottenham fans do not know what striker even looks like, says Jose Mourinho

Wossisname upgrading from cunt to complete cunt. That's real classy, insulting your own team's fans. What next, slagging off players in the media - again?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Frank
Lampard's
Sleeper
Only @Yid knew?

I'm up for singing 'Fuck off Mourinho' at the next home game. Through his team selections and game management we've lost two games that would have been easier to win, at home to Wolves and now Norwich in the Cup.

This bloke is a total disaster, a football strategy bankrupt dinosaur, that has run out of excuses already. Take the fucking hit Levy, it's your fault, Poch had earned time to try and turn things around, you went for an expensive fix and got a cheap one that's gone wrong. Own up you cunts - you've turned our club in a footballing mess.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Only way you change this is by voting with your feet/wallet.

No more world record hot dog sales, no more stays in his hotels, no more signing up to Sky/BT sports, no more going to the lane until football becomes the priority at that entertainment company.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Only way you change this is by voting with your feet/wallet.

No more world record hot dog sales, no more stays in his hotels, no more signing up to Sky/BT sports, no more going to the lane until football becomes the priority at that entertainment company.
I decided no more for me,not dependant on results,but until the day out is worth it.Mourinho is a cancer,Levy is a greedy pisstaker,love the club,disgusted with the top level profiting and lack of investment & care with the actual football team.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I decided no more for me,not dependant on results,but until the day out is worth it.Mourinho is a cancer,Levy is a greedy pisstaker,love the club,disgusted with the top level profiting and lack of investment & care with the actual football team.
Only way you'll change it.... unfortunately.... I checked out about 4 years ago.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
The problem as always though is that for every fan who says enough there are two to fill the seat. Levy doesn't give a shit, he knows he can afford to play the long game and still keep turn over bouncing along. Unless there is an organised boycott from ST holder for the remainder of this season Levy will muddle along only making millions for his investment company.

This is all easy to say after all I don't even pay membership so I understand it's not on to ask fans to be down a few hundred quid to make a point that will probably wash over Levy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Only way you'll change it.... unfortunately.... I checked out about 4 years ago.
Its not about wanting to change it,i stopped going for a long period with sugar,it was more about not feeling i was having the piss taken out of me as a supporter.I can find better things to do with limited time when i am back,and better things to spend hundreds of pounds on.TBH i will go and watch dartford if I need a fix,they will appreciate my 20 quid i am sure.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Jamie O'Hara is a gobby wanker? I seem to remember him saying something really stupid last week as well, but I stop reading when my stupidometer reaches 5.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Jamie O'Hara is a gobby wanker? I seem to remember him saying something really stupid last week as well, but I stop reading when my stupidometer reaches 5.

I want to believe him. I really, really really do. I'd take Poch back in a heartbeat. Never gonna happen though. Sad.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I

I want to believe him. I really, really really do. I'd take Poch back in a heartbeat. Never gonna happen though. Sad.
Jamie O'Hara is indeed a gobby wanker, but he clearly said "it could happen", so clearly this brilliant piece of in-depth investigative journalism is the absolute truth.

You read it here second, Poch will be our new manager by the end of the week. Or I'll eat my chocolate hat.