By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yellow third kit would be great, but the green is bad. I've always heard a lot of clubs don't want green shirts bc they don't show up on tv...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yellow third kit would be great, but the green is bad. I've always heard a lot of clubs don't want green shirts bc they don't show up on tv...
Would have been handy last week, I could have watched the game without seeing how pony we were.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maybe because of the memories?but grew to really like the "teal" green kit from last year.Nothing will beat that awful chocolate kit during Jols time,literally looked like shit.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Maybe because of the memories?but grew to really like the "teal" green kit from last year.Nothing will beat that awful chocolate kit during Jols time,literally looked like shit.
Yes, those were awful. Another terrible kit with good memories was the one with piss streaks on it that we wore when we qualified for the CL for the first time.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I was in a pub in Edinburgh earlier this year, wearing the purple Aurasma third strip from 11-12 (I think). The logo was obscured by the strap of my backpack, and I was in with the Scots immediately because the colour made them think I was wearing Hibs. I quickly enlightened them, and we had a few pints and slandered the scum together.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
0_Spurs-home-shirt-2020-21.jpg

0_Spurs-away-shirt-2020-21.jpg

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Can't say these new kits are part of my excitement for next season.

I'm a bit at a loss about the dark green top with black shorts. Where did that come from?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yellow looks best one in years
yeah I like the yellow,thats the 3rd kit though,apparently green is 2nd kit.And I mostly dislike how even on the white bits they have inserted grey patterns on the home shirt,and those blue yellow add on bits.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can't say these new kits are part of my excitement for next season.

I'm a bit at a loss about the dark green top with black shorts. Where did that come from?
yeah I like the yellow,thats the 3rd kit though,apparently green is 2nd kit.And I mostly dislike how even on the white bits they have inserted grey patterns on the home shirt,and those blue yellow add on bits.
Back to pissy armpits....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m not that bothered, but I hate yellow not as much as that brown monstrosity from 20 years ago? But yellow is a horrible colour.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I’m not that bothered, but I hate yellow not as much as that brown monstrosity from 20 years ago? But yellow is a horrible colour.....
Was it that long ago.... fuck im old now...

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I actually prefer the yellow to our American Football style home jersey.
Just think Levy has taken this dual sport stadium theme a little too far.

Not really sure I like the position of ours & Nike's logos on the yellow.

FWIW, yellow is a colour associated with cowardice.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

... and bananas, I like bananas. Lemon tart and custard are yellow and they are very tasty. Personally I don't give a flying doodah about the shirts, I wouldn't care if they played in white T shirts that cost a quid with a picture of a chicken hand drawn on them, it's all just a con to squeeze even more money out of the fans who buy these things every year.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I always remember that "choclate" kit away at fulham,berbatov and keane during the jol era.Yeah it looked shit.

Good times though.
dimitar-berbatov-martin-jol-tottenham-1588152041-37326.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

isnt it some ridiculous 20 year deal or something we have to wait to end?I really dont know why heritage is fucked over,surely iconic beats fad?