By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Kit 2018-2019

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Grey shorts? Is my monitor broken? What the actual fuck is that? Looks like cheap JV boys basketball shorts from the 1980s. I am glad that the spilled paint look is out but these are just meh at best. At least they're not green?
teale it`s the new name for greenish !!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Nike and their cookie cutter bullshit. They have paid zero respect to the heritage of this great club and the powers that be have let them get away with it.

The new kits are fucking awful. Absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
next seasons away if you believe?

D69sriKXkAA89Kb.jpg

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I like the white one and the blue one. The yellow one looks like a printing snafu.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
still wear this one quite a bit,nearly 30 years old now this shirt

s-l225.jpg

This seems much nicer to me--though I have seen it before I honestly can't remember us playing in it. But it is somewhat similar to the new design so maybe it will grow on me, assuming they aren't fakes.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This seems much nicer to me--though I have seen it before I honestly can't remember us playing in it. But it is somewhat similar to the new design so maybe it will grow on me, assuming they aren't fakes.
pretty sure the ones I posted were fakes,mostly cos the home shirts have the fantasy non red AIA logo

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How do you get a no need to iron shirt so creased??

D7KsMlpWwAAR40T.jpg

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Iron it when it's folded? :D

The one with the white stripes looks legit to me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Iron it when it's folded? :D

The one with the white stripes looks legit to me.
Top left corner if the pic. Sleve seems to show a circular badge on top of the arm? PL badge maybe?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Oh I like those.........all of them.

There is absolutely no way Spurs would allow a pin line through the logo, ever heard of exclusion zones? I do like the top one though.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Different varient of the white being pushed around here :

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Handy for who we play seaside teams like Brighton, the seagull poo will blend in with whatever the fuck that bollocks is on the shoulders.

Kinda agree with Dorset.
Surprised they don't have a bunch of Cock droppings dripping off the ball.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Like all 3 of those new ones. Love the yellow throwback to the old Holsten kit