By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Interesting that the application to demolish some and replace with flats was denied.That will be a loss of income to offset the project.
I am not sure if this and the costs are part of the £825m debt we carry or will be new funding?who knows??probably not even Levy..

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Anthony Joshua's world heavyweight title fight against Oleksandr Usyk set to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium​

Anthony Joshua has been holding talks about defending his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against WBO mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk and Tottenham Hotspur has been selected as a preferred venue

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Anthony Joshua's world heavyweight title fight against Oleksandr Usyk set to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium​

Anthony Joshua has been holding talks about defending his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against WBO mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk and Tottenham Hotspur has been selected as a preferred venue
I would fly back to the UK, pay a couple of hundred Euroquids for a ticket and enjoy every second to see a fight at the New Lane - between Daniel 'The Bike Rack' Levy and Tyson 'The Gipsy King' Fury. I hate Fury, he's a thug fighter and normally I prefer boxers but I will make an exception.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I would imagine that several contracts with various sporting bodies for NFL, Rugby League & Union, Boxing and concerts need to be signed before this is done. That would add significant £££'s to Levy's ENIC as a multi cultural and sporting venue.

I wonder with he's considered flooding it like they used to do with the Colisseum so he can host sailing, swimming and rowing as well? By 2029 we'll be able to host the Olympics in one venue.