By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Interesting that the application to demolish some and replace with flats was denied.That will be a loss of income to offset the project.
I am not sure if this and the costs are part of the £825m debt we carry or will be new funding?who knows??probably not even Levy..

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Anthony Joshua's world heavyweight title fight against Oleksandr Usyk set to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium​

Anthony Joshua has been holding talks about defending his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against WBO mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk and Tottenham Hotspur has been selected as a preferred venue

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Anthony Joshua's world heavyweight title fight against Oleksandr Usyk set to be staged at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium​

Anthony Joshua has been holding talks about defending his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles against WBO mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk and Tottenham Hotspur has been selected as a preferred venue
I would fly back to the UK, pay a couple of hundred Euroquids for a ticket and enjoy every second to see a fight at the New Lane - between Daniel 'The Bike Rack' Levy and Tyson 'The Gipsy King' Fury. I hate Fury, he's a thug fighter and normally I prefer boxers but I will make an exception.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I would imagine that several contracts with various sporting bodies for NFL, Rugby League & Union, Boxing and concerts need to be signed before this is done. That would add significant £££'s to Levy's ENIC as a multi cultural and sporting venue.

I wonder with he's considered flooding it like they used to do with the Colisseum so he can host sailing, swimming and rowing as well? By 2029 we'll be able to host the Olympics in one venue.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
So that's why they're shutting down Google Stadia ..

"The Tottenham Hotspur Stadia" ..

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
In all seriousness, am I the only one who doesn’t give a solitary fuck about the naming rights?

F

Fullerene

Player in Training.
Watching Forest play without a shirt sponsor made me wonder about stadium naming rights. Looks very lucrative.

I really hate to hijack the thread like this, but I'm not very savvy with message boards, and I know newbies aren't always welcome, but I'll give it a shot...

My wife and I will be traveling from the states to London on Boxing Day and will have the opportunity to see Spurs either home vs. Aston Villa on New Years Eve, or away at Palace on the 2nd of January. Or perhaps both!

But I'm really at a loss as to the best way to secure tickets and am also hopeful for some recommendations for a good match day experience in the neighborhoods. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Watching Forest play without a shirt sponsor made me wonder about stadium naming rights. Looks very lucrative.

I really hate to hijack the thread like this, but I'm not very savvy with message boards, and I know newbies aren't always welcome, but I'll give it a shot...

My wife and I will be traveling from the states to London on Boxing Day and will have the opportunity to see Spurs either home vs. Aston Villa on New Years Eve, or away at Palace on the 2nd of January. Or perhaps both!

But I'm really at a loss as to the best way to secure tickets and am also hopeful for some recommendations for a good match day experience in the neighborhoods. Any advice would be appreciated.
Newbies are always welcome here! You have to be a bit thick skinned and not be fussed about the terrible bad language some of the chaps use here, but as long as you're not a troll you will be welcomed, we're all very nice (except one bloke - he's a bounder and a cad, hates everybody and everything). I don't know how you'd get tickets these days, they always seem to be advertised on the Interweb thingy, but as far as I know that's not legal - I'm sure someone will be able to clarify that. When I lived in Brexitania I could only get tickets through my Spurs membership - and popular games (like those over the festive period) were hard to get.

Matchday experience in the area. No. None, Not remotely likely - unless you like drinking huge quantities of beer in one of the many fine pubs, and swearing. N17 is not a nice place. Get to the Lane, watch the match and get out quick would be my advice. Do not stay there when it gets dark or you will be murdered. OK, it's not that bad and I didn't even get slightly murdered in all the times I went there, but really, there aren't any tourist attractions apart from visiting the sites of the riots.

F

Fullerene

Player in Training.
Newbies are always welcome here! You have to be a bit thick skinned and not be fussed about the terrible bad language some of the chaps use here, but as long as you're not a troll you will be welcomed, we're all very nice (except one bloke - he's a bounder and a cad, hates everybody and everything). I don't know how you'd get tickets these days, they always seem to be advertised on the Interweb thingy, but as far as I know that's not legal - I'm sure someone will be able to clarify that. When I lived in Brexitania I could only get tickets through my Spurs membership - and popular games (like those over the festive period) were hard to get.

Matchday experience in the area. No. None, Not remotely likely - unless you like drinking huge quantities of beer in one of the many fine pubs, and swearing. N17 is not a nice place. Get to the Lane, watch the match and get out quick would be my advice. Do not stay there when it gets dark or you will be murdered. OK, it's not that bad and I didn't even get slightly murdered in all the times I went there, but really, there aren't any tourist attractions apart from visiting the sites of the riots.
Am I able to buy 2 tickets with a single OneHotspur+ membership? Or do both my wife and I need a membership to try and buy 2 tickets?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Am I able to buy 2 tickets with a single OneHotspur+ membership? Or do both my wife and I need a membership to try and buy 2 tickets?

You will need to buy 2 memberships. But games sell out, so you may get the memberships and not the tickets.

Considering you are travelling all this way, you could look at some of the premium options which include food and drink before the game. It may be the same as 2 x tickets and 2 x memberships,

You could email/phone the ticket office and speak to then, as they may be able to recommend the best option.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I would say don't edge your bets and phone the club and ask for some premium packages... Mr Levy will fleece the skin from your back but its the only way to secure tickets (especially over the festive period) without all the bollox of memberships or the risk of moody interweb deals...

Stick around fella, be great to know how you get on and if you do get to a game what you think of the Google dome and the cheese room...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
For European games you can buy up to 6 with a single membership, for Premier League games you need two memberships 1 per ticket. But you can register for a CRN (membership) for free - I think. At least you could last season.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I bought a ticket to Villa but couldn't get one for the wife. I have only my One Hotspur membership.

Also, I only saw one set of 2 seats together when assessing what was available.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I know I'm not the only one who finds this very depressing.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
@J.spurs

Why depressing?

Extra revenue for the club and will provide the local community with something to do and perhaps provide opportunities to people.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Curious.
Where below the stadium? Is there more space below the sliding fields?
Or will they be racing around on the concourse pit-stopping for beer?

Edit: ahh, just saw Clemmy's post in the Levy Out thread.

J

jd2023

Player in Training.
@J.spurs

Why depressing?

Extra revenue for the club and will provide the local community with something to do and perhaps provide opportunities to people.
There's proof that the extra revenue won't be invested into the playing squad.

Our wages to revenue ratio is the lowest in the league