By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Jeff has just added £24billion to his fortune. Since COVID 19......joe Lewis, what a lightweight eh?
Get him to buy the fucking club... imagine that type of ownership. That would give Citeh a serious run for their money.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Get him to buy the fucking club... imagine that type of ownership. That would give Citeh a serious run for their money.
the scariest/worst outcome at some future point will be that ENIC trouser £2-3billion, but as part of the deal Levy stays as CEO with a small shareholding and in charge of the running of the club and stadium. In which case it's low ball transfers Adele concerts and the World final of Strictly for as long as we can see into the future

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
the scariest/worst outcome at some future point will be that ENIC trouser £2-3billion, but as part of the deal Levy stays as CEO with a small shareholding and in charge of the running of the club and stadium. In which case it's low ball transfers Adele concerts and the World final of Strictly for as long as we can see into the future
Stop it you`re talking sense !!
Whatever his business acumen,he is as good at football as was alan sugar.One league cup in 20 years of ownership,I dont get the love for him because of balance sheets and revenue.He built an over budget and late stadium,praise for hiring Poch and redknapp??lets not forget his lucky run began when fat jacques waddled out and Jol took over,and then "et tu Brutus",AVB,Sherwood,Ramos,even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes,we were blessed with Poch and how he circumvented Levy for 4 years,now we`re at the mercy of a monster,deep in debt,under invested in the team,massive disconnect with the supporters,sorry "clients",I dont see how he could have fucked it up much more in 20 years,1 trophy and over £600m in the hole,and he and his tax exile buddy stand to pocket over a billion in profit at the clubs expense.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Stop it you`re talking sense !!
Whatever his business acumen,he is as good at football as was alan sugar.One league cup in 20 years of ownership,I dont get the love for him because of balance sheets and revenue.He built an over budget and late stadium,praise for hiring Poch and redknapp??lets not forget his lucky run began when fat jacques waddled out and Jol took over,and then "et tu Brutus",AVB,Sherwood,Ramos,even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes,we were blessed with Poch and how he circumvented Levy for 4 years,now we`re at the mercy of a monster,deep in debt,under invested in the team,massive disconnect with the supporters,sorry "clients",I dont see how he could have fucked it up much more in 20 years,1 trophy and over £600m in the hole,and he and his tax exile buddy stand to pocket over a billion in profit at the clubs expense.
Let’s just hope that we’re all wrong, I’d be really happy for that to be the case.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Let’s just hope that we’re all wrong, I’d be really happy for that to be the case.
It will almost certainly be the case unfortunately.
The gap between us and City & Liverpool is now huge. Utd will reinvest and get better, so will Chelsea. Then you have the likes of Wolves and Everton with good managers and ambitions. Then there's us...with a manager who's still coaching football from 10 years ago and a chairman who thinks success means " More in the pocket".
I think it's going to be a long road back folks.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
It will almost certainly be the case unfortunately.
The gap between us and City & Liverpool is now huge. Utd will reinvest and get better, so will Chelsea. Then you have the likes of Wolves and Everton with good managers and ambitions. Then there's us...with a manager who's still coaching football from 10 years ago and a chairman who thinks success means " More in the pocket".
I think it's going to be a long road back folks.

I'm not going to disagree with you Dave as you may be right but when we all come out of this CV19 crisis, it will be a very different sporting landscape. Some clubs in big leagues are in or will be in significant financial distress The timing of our stadium build would be enough to crush any other clubs but we actually have Levy. In this regard, we may be in better hands.

As for the transfers,, I'd give Mourinho & Levy this next one BUT it may be one of the most important ones in recent history.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
As for the transfers,, I'd give Mourinho & Levy this next one BUT it may be one of the most important ones in recent history.
There comes a point when we have to stop saying this.... it's been the case for the last decade at least...

I dont trust Levy to stump up real.koney for top players... he never has and the best way to predict future events is using the past... I dont trust "our cunt" (using that terms as loosely as I can now as my feeling towards him are nothing but negative) to be able to entertain me...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I neither like Levy,nor mourinho,if only we would sign marcus alonso it would be my holy trinity.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I'm not going to disagree with you Dave as you may be right but when we all come out of this CV19 crisis, it will be a very different sporting landscape. Some clubs in big leagues are in or will be in significant financial distress The timing of our stadium build would be enough to crush any other clubs but we actually have Levy. In this regard, we may be in better hands.

I appreciate your point, but the question is, how much leeway does Levy deserve ? What every club is going through at the moment is unprecedented, but this guy has been out for himself since day one, so I wont be giving Levy any more chances.
Regarding the clubs being in trouble, maybe this is the excuse everyone needs to really look at the obscene salaries these guys are on ? Why not take the opportunity to look at a world wide cap of €100k a week ? And give back to the fans by lowering pricing across the board. It would bring the clubs and the fans closer and be better for it.
I dont feel sorry for any big clubs that may be in trouble. I feel sorry for the lower league and non league clubs and the players who bust their gut for €500 a week and the staff and volunteers of those clubs
Anyway, I've gone off the point a bit, so to sum up, I'll give Mourinho a window to get his shit together and prove he's the right man (which he isnt imo) but regards Levy ? I want him out.....

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I appreciate your point, but the question is, how much leeway does Levy deserve ? What every club is going through at the moment is unprecedented, but this guy has been out for himself since day one, so I wont be giving Levy any more chances.
Regarding the clubs being in trouble, maybe this is the excuse everyone needs to really look at the obscene salaries these guys are on ? Why not take the opportunity to look at a world wide cap of €100k a week ? And give back to the fans by lowering pricing across the board. It would bring the clubs and the fans closer and be better for it.
I dont feel sorry for any big clubs that may be in trouble. I feel sorry for the lower league and non league clubs and the players who bust their gut for €500 a week and the staff and volunteers of those clubs
Anyway, I've gone off the point a bit, so to sum up, I'll give Mourinho a window to get his shit together and prove he's the right man (which he isnt imo) but regards Levy ? I want him out.....
I agree, but £100k a week? Nah, mate, even a tenth of that would be too much for kicking a ball around. Bring it down to a grand a week, with appearance bonuses, win bonuses, make the cunts work for their money.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The salary cap simply wont work as some backwater shithole will decide not to join and the Premier league franchise will move, along with the players and agents and all the TV money will keep rolling in.

Its down to fans to say no and turn their back on football globally, they hold the power... so the sheep will continue to pay their 50 bucks a month subscription and buy replica kits to appease their baying kids and the circus will go on making kids millionaires for kicking a ball about...

It will go on without my money however, I wont be contributing.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I think Levy is going to look like a right knobhead soon. Pochettino goes to Newcastle, Vertonghen heads there to. Poch gets them beyond mid table after 1 season. Next season he gets a few quid to buy some talent. Pochettinos Newcastle head into the top 4 at Tottenham's expense.

Pochettino reveals he only ever asked Levy to buy 80 mil worth of players to compete.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think Levy is going to look like a right knobhead soon. Pochettino goes to Newcastle, Vertonghen heads there to. Poch gets them beyond mid table after 1 season. Next season he gets a few quid to buy some talent. Pochettinos Newcastle head into the top 4 at Tottenham's expense.

Pochettino reveals he only ever asked Levy to buy 80 mil worth of players to compete.
I have a theory about how it all went right for 3 or 4 years.
With the preparation and day to day building of the stadium,Levy`s time was so consumed with the build and counting his sheckles that after Poch`s 1st year,Levy took a step back and allowed a football person to run the football.Poch became manager not coach,he was seemingly involved in contract extensions (remember all the photos,arm around),perhaps not so much transfers??and Levy could spend his time going to travis perkins ordering sand and cement,choosing tiles,bathroom fittings.I doubt Levy had much personal or physical contact with the team during that period,poch was free to talk to them and motivate them.
Then as the stadium drew close to opening,Levy no longer had his days full,and reverted to type,sticking his nose in and rocking the boat.Poch drew back,making comments like when Sissoko`s deal was extended,"I dont know I am not involved in signings and contracts,a complete 180 on what he was saying the 3 years before.Eriksen and rose were fucked off told they werent wanted and played like that from then on,I seriously dont think that was pochettino,and also he was making clear he was back to coach with no say on such matters.

And there you have it,an investment property speculator thinking he knew better than a seasoned lifetime football professional,fucked poch off,fucked some of the squad off (i am not talking sacked or transefered at that point),As I say it`s only a theory,but the evidence holds up pretty well to me at least.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I have a theory about how it all went right for 3 or 4 years.
With the preparation and day to day building of the stadium,Levy`s time was so consumed with the build and counting his sheckles that after Poch`s 1st year,Levy took a step back and allowed a football person to run the football.Poch became manager not coach,he was seemingly involved in contract extensions (remember all the photos,arm around),perhaps not so much transfers??and Levy could spend his time going to travis perkins ordering sand and cement,choosing tiles,bathroom fittings.I doubt Levy had much personal or physical contact with the team during that period,poch was free to talk to them and motivate them.
Then as the stadium drew close to opening,Levy no longer had his days full,and reverted to type,sticking his nose in and rocking the boat.Poch drew back,making comments like when Sissoko`s deal was extended,"I dont know I am not involved in signings and contracts,a complete 180 on what he was saying the 3 years before.Eriksen and rose were fucked off told they werent wanted and played like that from then on,I seriously dont think that was pochettino,and also he was making clear he was back to coach with no say on such matters.

And there you have it,an investment property speculator thinking he knew better than a seasoned lifetime football professional,fucked poch off,fucked some of the squad off (i am not talking sacked or transefered at that point),As I say it`s only a theory,but the evidence holds up pretty well to me at least.

Yep sound valid to me. People like Levy who have the authority and brunt he has quite often think they know more than everyone else. It'll bite him in the ass next couple of seasons same as what United went through. I know heaps of people who simply stopped watching Mourinhos United. We will be hit the same. Shame really we looked like we were really creating something. Ah well.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yep sound valid to me. People like Levy who have the authority and brunt he has quite often think they know more than everyone else. It'll bite him in the ass next couple of seasons same as what United went through. I know heaps of people who simply stopped watching Mourinhos United. We will be hit the same. Shame really we looked like we were really creating something. Ah well.
Same as Alan Sugar,he actually thought when players were injured they didnt get paid,and when he sacked ossie&stevie p.he didnt realise he had to pay up their contracts.Its fine being a genius in one field,but are their egos really so massive they think they can just turn their hand to anything?One fault all mega rich geniuses seem to have in common,is an inability to talk and deal with others in a decent normal way,if you have money everything becomes master&servant and they justify it because in their life its all about money,relationships,motivation and aspiration are not guided by merely being bought off, to just do what you are told because you are being paid to just do what you are told.
They are out of touch with reality of normal people.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Just to be clear, I'm not supporting Levy or JM here. I'm just giving them a chance with the next window. Will Levy back JM? If he doesn't, it will all go very dark very quickly. I trust JM in knowing what he needs in terms of structure / formation, (ie anyone can see we need a DM) but I'm wary of his ability to choose the right player.

As for the stadium & CV19: Levy cares about money &, even moreso, his money. There's plenty of it invested in the stadium. I'm just saying, with his accounting ability coupled with his demeanor re profits & penny pinching, we are in better hands than other clubs would be given these same circumstances. This is Levy's realm. Not football.

Would I love Bezos & Amazon to buy Spurs? Certainly. At least Bezos knows how to oversee things & surround himself with knowledgeable people in each field. Then delegate. Levy requires a different hands on control.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Just to be clear, I'm not supporting Levy or JM here. I'm just giving them a chance with the next window. Will Levy back JM? If he doesn't, it will all go very dark very quickly. I trust JM in knowing what he needs in terms of structure / formation, (ie anyone can see we need a DM) but I'm wary of his ability to choose the right player.

As for the stadium & CV19: Levy cares about money &, even moreso, his money. There's plenty of it invested in the stadium. I'm just saying, with his accounting ability coupled with his demeanor re profits & penny pinching, we are in better hands than other clubs would be given these same circumstances. This is Levy's realm. Not football.

Would I love Bezos & Amazon to buy Spurs? Certainly. At least Bezos knows how to oversee things & surround himself with knowledgeable people in each field. Then delegate. Levy requires a different hands on control.

Your right Levy is a good man to have in charge in a crisis like this. Problem is Levy has always been used to having the shady shit he does in the shadow of the football. He low balls someone, next day we play a game etc. At the minute everything he does is sitting proud. He'll get us through no doubt but so far it's been far from pretty. Turn around in Furlough is the first time I think he has realised he's fucked up monumentally.

Jose on the other hand. He's a dinosaur in football terms and a wanker in every other aspect. This one from Levy I'll never get over.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Your right Levy is a good man to have in charge in a crisis like this. Problem is Levy has always been used to having the shady shit he does in the shadow of the football. He low balls someone, next day we play a game etc. At the minute everything he does is sitting proud. He'll get us through no doubt but so far it's been far from pretty. Turn around in Furlough is the first time I think he has realised he's fucked up monumentally.

Jose on the other hand. He's a dinosaur in football terms and a wanker in every other aspect. This one from Levy I'll never get over.

I'm counting on Levy to help us survive financially (better than anyone else at another club given our special circumstances ie the build). That doesn't mean that it will all come up roses.

I deal with negotiations on a daily basis. You deal with people in good faith. It maintains your integrity.
One aspect of Levy's dealings I dislike is he seemingly agrees & closes a deal but just before pen is put to paper, he moves the goalposts. Less & less people will want to deal with him. &/or will make it more difficult for him in the future which doesn't bode well for the club. Could be why we miss out so often.

Supposedly it was Uncle Joe who wanted JM.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
poffpb46

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
You deal with people in good faith. It maintains your integrity.
One aspect of Levy's dealings I dislike is he seemingly agrees & closes a deal but just before pen is put to paper, he moves the goalposts. Less & less people will want to deal with him. &/or will make it more difficult for him in the future which doesn't bode well for the club. Could be why we miss out so often.
From what (very) little I know and hear this is spot on.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
From what (very) little I know and hear this is spot on.
Yup I almost word for word wrote the same thing.... and then thought taking the piss would be a much better option...

Aside from Mike Ashley what other chairman do you hear about? Maybe Roman because he is a crooked oligarch. Maybe the Glazers.... because they are absolute cornbeef faced imbeciels. Mayne the scrums fella becuse he is singlehandedly screwing them over, cant remember his name though..... I dont know of any others

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yup I almost word for word wrote the same thing.... and then thought taking the piss would be a much better option...

Aside from Mike Ashley what other chairman do you hear about? Maybe Roman because he is a crooked oligarch. Maybe the Glazers.... because they are absolute cornbeef faced imbeciels. Mayne the scrums fella becuse he is singlehandedly screwing them over, cant remember his name though..... I dont know of any others
Yeah Levy is always good and an easy cheap shot for the media to fill some column inches when they need. He deserves the shit he gets - he brings it on himself with the way he behaves and also because he also can't help enjoying the spotlight when there's any praise floating about.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Smacks of desperation tbh.No way guidelines will allow 31k as a first off test event,the real problem will be toilets and concourses not sitting every other seat.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
They`ve added a few hundred more seats,cant be bothered to post it as I seems a bit daft when no fans are allowed.