By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I bought that book for the old man for Christmas. It will be mine in about 6 weeks!! ;)
Skip says it so many times,the club exists for the fans,ok gate money may not hold the key to revenue now,but without the fans the club,the game truly is nothing.Call us clients,customers,consumers if you like,but when we stop supporting, the club,enic,levy will know the difference trust me.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Skip says it so many times,the club exists for the fans,ok gate money may not hold the key to revenue now,but without the fans the club,the game truly is nothing.Call us clients,customers,consumers if you like,but when we stop supporting, the club,enic,levy will know the difference trust me.
Apparently we’re not really absolutely required anymore.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Apparently we’re not really absolutely required anymore.....
There is truth in that in so far as club money generated vs TV revenue.And I know what side of the tracks you fall on,there is a reason every league in the world tries to emulate what fans provide in england.You can have your bayern,the yellow wall,curva sud,ultras with drums,flares and flag waving.But there are good reasons all these evolving markets in asia,the MLS try to recreate the PL fan experience.And fall short.
Seria A,la liga,ligue un...... except the golden ticket games stadiums not even half full.Real and barca dont open the upper tiers many games,carefully hidden from cameras,and its kind of coming to the PL,the etihad,emirates showing gaps a lot of games,league cup games everywhere pretty much unsold out,fa cup will be the same,europa league couldnt even sell out the final,club world cup in qatar,world cup in russia all these games tournaments devalued by crowd involvement or lack of.But back to the PL and english football in general,fans have over 100 years of history,knowledge which comes out,, sauerkraut vs red bull hotdog,no history,derby vs leeds passion hatred from the ages,We play villa plenty of things we dont like about them from the past and vice versa.Its not manufactured pap its real.

Take all that history,knowledge,passion and dilute it even 50/50 with day trippers,its not the premier league or english football as it has been watched for generations.How many day trippers come because for 40 years we have sung our hearts out on the shelf/park lane,to experience it.The whole day isnt just about 22 lads kicking a pigskin ball around,its far greater than that.and fan participation is a huge part of what sky,bt nbcsn,amazon or whoever pays for.By example look at cup competitions,lets take the UEFA cup,now called europa league.Once a prestigious cup to win,still is for me,but fan adoption of it is lesser now,You can still play inter,or ajax or other huge teams,but the competition is devalued from the outset by fans,35 years ago even if we played dundalk or drogheda in the same competition,big crowds,big deal,now most games maybe half full in many of the games.Competition is the same,perception isnt.All fan led..I guess I believe without the regular support the "product isnt as good" and down and down it goes,like the fa cup,uefa cup,seria A..

And then strictly speaking the TV gravy train ends and what next??

I used to have a membership number,when did that become a client reference number and who really thought about that????and that it was a good thing.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its happening!!
Bottom 3 and their next fixtures,what a joke of a small club these muppets are still,olympic stadium you deserve it,perhaps millwall will renovate for them next year??

EPtKi_RWsAAC_BI
EPtKjpqXUAEfIyx

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Chelsea away is on the horizon.......and United on 14th March big fixtures coming up.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How the fuck are we 5th......

Maybe I am being a pessimistic prick.....

Have I just dared to believe?

😬

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
How the fuck are we 5th......

Maybe I am being a pessimistic prick.....

Have I just dared to believe?

😬
Yeah, its mental. But the teams around us must be thinking the same thing. Fucking Everton on 33 points. The only teams that you're not surprised to see in the top half are Wolves and Sheffield United.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Which keeper was it that Pickford publicly criticised a year or two back?
Not a clue mate....

Nothing is his fault... he will cunt everyone off and make saves just for the cameras. He is short for a keeper too so has to jump around like a melt where as other proper sized stopped just stick out a hand.....

Theres a good few young keepers about tho...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well fuck my old boots.... didn't see Watford doing that ..!!!

Just goes to show anything can and probably will happen...

We may even go out and attack the opposition tomorrow..... MADNESS...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So Leicester have quarantined players, as have the Scum and games are already getting postponed. The best thing now, especially after last nights Champions league result against Atletico at home at the shrine, the very citadel, the Anfield fortress, would be if the Premier League postponed the remainder of this season - can you imagine what would happen to Liverpool fans, it would be hysterical. please let it happen.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So Leicester have quarantined players, as have the Scum and games are already getting postponed. The best thing now, especially after last nights Champions league result against Atletico at home at the shrine, the very citadel, the Anfield fortress, would be if the Premier League postponed the remainder of this season - can you imagine what would happen to Liverpool fans, it would be hysterical. please let it happen.
Speaking with someone today about that.....

Attachments

• for-sainsburys-boil-in-the-bag-buttered-piss-flaps-220g-2585568.png
    for-sainsburys-boil-in-the-bag-buttered-piss-flaps-220g-2585568.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 160
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Son is also quarantined.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
All joking aside... surely they have to stop games now if they want to stop or at least slow the spread of this virus.

Closed doors games means people will just go to confined spaces (pubs) and spread the virus more effectively.

Only effective way from an FA perspective would be cancelling games.

EUFA are apparently in talks about the Euros, which can only be to cancel it. How could they justify teams from across boarders and their fans congregating.

For 90% of us this is a huge non issue, and moving forwards when we as a society have cultured an inherent immunity to it through exposure, it wont ever pose an as serious risk again... for the 10% that are vulnerable this could end them. It's not often a PM (even one who is basically the Worzel Gummage of politics) come out and tells you your loved ones are going to die early.

And man, would it boil the piss of those Dippers.....

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
All joking aside... surely they have to stop games now if they want to stop or at least slow the spread of this virus.

Closed doors games means people will just go to confined spaces (pubs) and spread the virus more effectively.

Only effective way from an FA perspective would be cancelling games.

EUFA are apparently in talks about the Euros, which can only be to cancel it. How could they justify teams from across boarders and their fans congregating.

For 90% of us this is a huge non issue, and moving forwards when we as a society have cultured an inherent immunity to it through exposure, it wont ever pose an as serious risk again... for the 10% that are vulnerable this could end them. It's not often a PM (even one who is basically the Worzel Gummage of politics) come out and tells you your loved ones are going to die early.

And man, would it boil the piss of those Dippers.....

They definitely have to. It's getting silly now.

Arteta could have given it to his whole team during training sessions. Shit he picks the ball up and gives it to an opposition player they could get it. The ball goes in to the crowd someone there gets it.

Hudson odoi has it to
Mendy self isolating
Watford self isolating
Everton self isolating

At the minute football could be one of the biggest contributors to this fucker spreading. Football supporters are from all over the show.

It's so hard as it's the same as Cheltenham. There's just so much money involved. Cheltenham should never have gone ahead.

UK government are always to slow to act. Standard issue really!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
At present id trade Dele out for Moura and skipp/winks for Ndombele. Only cause he is an unknown entity at the min.

I think our squads good to go. No way we can have as injury riddled a season as last. I still think that's where Liverpool will falter.
What fucking Jonah....!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Been sent these - brilliant, send to all your Liverpool supporting 'friends'

The scousers thought they'd won it
The title looked a cert
Wanking themselves silly
Ending 30 years of hurt
By far they were the best team
It was proven by the stats
Then China fucked the season
With a virus from eating bats
Allez Allez Allez........

Liverpool thought they'd won it
Corona pulled it back
It saved English football
The virus in attack
No open top bus
No victory parade
Always the victims
What a bleedin shame
Allez Allez Allez

Covid 19 - 18 Liverpool

;)

Every cloud......eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Been sent these - brilliant, send to all your Liverpool supporting 'friends'

The scousers thought they'd won it
The title looked a cert
Wanking themselves silly
Ending 30 years of hurt
By far they were the best team
It was proven by the stats
Then China fucked the season
With a virus from eating bats
Allez Allez Allez........

Liverpool thought they'd won it
Corona pulled it back
It saved English football
The virus in attack
No open top bus
No victory parade
Always the victims
What a bleedin shame
Allez Allez Allez

Covid 19 - 18 Liverpool

;)

Every cloud......eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Unrelated to anything really, but what do you all reckon the Amazon documentary crew are filming right now? Nose swabs and Jose's rapid mental deterioration?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Suspending the league until the 3rd April is obviously just giving them thinking time. The Premier League won't be restarting this season, nobody really knows how long this virus will go on for, but all the experts are saying at least 3 months until the peak.

I wish the media would stop telling us how many deaths there have been and the mortality rate - obviously not the 3 % they have been banging on about because many, many folks have recovered without being diagnosed but all the deaths have been recorded, so the stats are kippers and custard. Around 100,000 people that were diagnosed have recovered but that figure is good news, so is of no interest to the media. The other misleading stat are the increases in the number of infections every day, without knowing the testing number changes that number is very misleading. Trump's statistical cuntery is tremendous, test 8 people a day and say your number of cases is the lowest in the world.

Coronavirus is bad, very bad, but nowhere near as bad as the media are making it. Old people with dicky tickers and shit like that will croak, but normal flu already thins the herd and removes damaged people like me every year. Some healthy people will just be unlucky and be really fucked over by this virus, but the huge, bigly, massive majority of 'victims' will feel like they have had a cold - then get better.

The media poisoned the sheepbrained wankers minds about the B Word fuckup, now they are spreading terror and panic about Covid 19. If you get it, don't be a cunt and spread it around, stay home and whine like a little girl, don't lick toilet seats, superglue your hands to your body and you might just survive until some other fucking thing kills you.