By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tanguy Ndombele

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

TF1 report tonight that the relationship between Tottenham manager José Mourinho and midfielder Tanguy Ndombele has reached new lows this week.

During a meeting this week between the two, the French international told Mourinho that he no longer wants to work with him.

Several Tottenham players are trying to mediate between the pair, talking to the coaching staff and Mourinho about how excellent the ex-Lyon man’s performances are in training.

Direct communication between Ndombele and Mourinho has been entirely cut, per the outlet.
/quote]

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
OK, that's good, but I need Jomo to say he no longer wants to work at Spurs, that would be the cherry on top of the icing on top of the delicious cake! I don't think any of us will miss Nbigbelly.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
F^%(uing guy.

DeBruyne, Salah, Pogba & now Ndombele.

How do you justify not utilizing that much talent & sending them away so they can flourish elsewhere & play against you? It's absolutely ludicrous.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
F^%(uing guy.

DeBruyne, Salah, Pogba & now Ndombele.

How do you justify not utilizing that much talent & sending them away so they can flourish elsewhere & play against you? It's absolutely ludicrous.
This one is a bit different I think Even Poch couldn't believe this guys attitude and conditioning. He certainly has no issues with Lo Celso so I don't think it's because Mou doesn't know how to utilize his talents. I think it's hard to play somebody who doesn't run hard. The the PL it's you just can't carry a player like that, regardless of talent.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
This one is a bit different I think Even Poch couldn't believe this guys attitude and conditioning. He certainly has no issues with Lo Celso so I don't think it's because Mou doesn't know how to utilize his talents. I think it's hard to play somebody who doesn't run hard. The the PL it's you just can't carry a player like that, regardless of talent.
I'm sure he knows how to use his talents. What he doesn't seem to know how to do (and has never seemed interested in learning) is to coach a player who doesn't fit his notions of what players should look like. Of course every manager has his ideas about the ideal player, and maybe Ndombele's not the best example, but as S&G says, there's enough previous here to question the way Mourinho's handling it.

Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
No loss if he goes, serious attitude problem.
That goes for Jose too....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Who scouted him and the suggested we pay £50m.......

the French N’Scout needs to be sacked as well,.....beyond a joke now

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Over the last 10 days, Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy has held discussions with the player’s representatives – Levy feels that Ndombele can reverse the current situation and become a key element of the Spurs set-up. The other clear statement to the player’s camp was that the Tottenham board has no intention of seriously considering Ndombele’s future until 26th July.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Levy feels that Ndombele can reverse the current situation and become a key element of the Spurs set-up" Bollocks, total bollocks from Levy. A bloke who does not want to be in the team will never earn his place. Levy only understands money, not people, he has spent a lot of money and refuses to take the hit. Hands up anyone who has ever worked their nuts off in a job they hate or for a total wanker of a boss.