By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tanguy Ndombele

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Translation: Levy refuses to take a loss on flop.
Who do we think was responsible for "sourcing" this talent?? Poch?? well he clearly said the last 1½ years,contracts,transfers were nothing to do with him and really he should be called coach and not manager.Hitchen and the commitee?well he`s (Hitchen) just been promoted to the football board under another accountant.Or Mr tax exiles sidekick and henchman Levy??

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Between the lines thus reads.....

"Shit, they've realised this fat lazy fuck is next to worthless. we've got to appear to value him somehow."
Who ever does the french scouting job, needs to have been sacked about 3 years ago FFS

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who ever does the french scouting job, needs to have been sacked about 3 years ago FFS
Mate fair play to them.... they keep going into Levy's office and saying "boss I've found this player N' (Something or other) from France and he will be perfect for us"....

It must be 4 years straight he has bent Levy over with that one...!!!

Get that cunt negotiating the Brexit trade agreements...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mate fair play to them.... they keep going into Levy's office and saying "boss I've found this player N' (Something or other) from France and he will be perfect for us"....

It must be 4 years straight he has bent Levy over with that one...!!!

Get that cunt negotiating the Brexit trade agreements...!!!
Who is it? Anyone of us could do a better job.........I mean all clubs sign a few wrong'uns but because we shop at the discount stores we seem to get more than most and they're mostly French and N'Useless.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who is it? Anyone of us could do a better job.........I mean all clubs sign a few wrong'uns but because we shop at the discount stores we seem to get more than most and they're mostly French and N'Useless.
I don't have a problem with signings not working out. Nobody can know how good a player is going to be for a club until he's played for a season. Some players might not adapt to the PL, some might not get on with the other players and nobody would like working for that Portuguese twat who stole Poch's job. I don't blame the scouts, advisors or anybody who was involved in buying NBigBele. What I am pissed off with is the bollocks of hanging on to players who do not want to be part of the team, have shown little or no commitment and are just passengers. Is Levy too fucking arrogant and narcissistic to admit this bloke was a wrong'un and tale the hit?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I don't have a problem with signings not working out. Nobody can know how good a player is going to be for a club until he's played for a season. Some players might not adapt to the PL, some might not get on with the other players and nobody would like working for that Portuguese twat who stole Poch's job. I don't blame the scouts, advisors or anybody who was involved in buying NBigBele. What I am pissed off with is the bollocks of hanging on to players who do not want to be part of the team, have shown little or no commitment and are just passengers. Is Levy too fucking arrogant and narcissistic to admit this bloke was a wrong'un and tale the hit?
What if he comes good this year ... 😬

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
While I have vilified Levy... a bigger proportion of blame should be set at N'FatBele's chubby feet.

100% effort is the absolute minimum you can give as a foorballer and that is enough for me. You don't need to be Luka Modric, or Bale... but you do have to graft like fuck and be willing to give just as much as I would if Poch called into the crowd looking for a 18 stone 40 year old man to partner Kane for the last 20 mins against Real Madrid in the CL final...

He has not lived up to his end of the bargain. He came for the money and exposure of the premier league, i think that'sclear to see now. I think whatever Poch said to him about the project was irrelevant. He just agreed said what was necessary to get the job and has sat on his lardy french arse pretty much ever since.

Swap him for a Steed Malbranque every day of the fucking week.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We've been saying that about Lamela for about 7 years haven't we? Sissoko is head and shoulders above Dombele and that's all you need to know eh?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Too late. Even when Sissoko was pants he put some effort in and it was worth waiting for him. When Bobby Soldado was not scoring any goals he was giving 100% and he was a proper Yid. NFatBelly not so much. he is a lazy fucker and that like the cowardice of Paulinho is unforgivable in my opinion.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Am I the only one who is very excited by and hopeful of the possibilities here? No reason to think Mou isn't talking shit, but I am tumescent nevertheless.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Am I the only one who is very excited by and hopeful of the possibilities here? No reason to think Mou isn't talking shit, but I am tumescent nevertheless.
I am very, very, very unexcited. He has shown a gnat's pube more than fuck all commitment in 29 appearances for us, If and when I see him give 100% in a game I will maybe increase my excitement level to 10%, but all the jabbering from Levy and Mourinho is just bollocks speak useful only to keep Levy's ego from being bruised due to him having splurged a load of wedge on a dud. Hopefully I will be proved wrong, I was wrong once, well slightly less correct than usual.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yes you are!!

Hard not to be disappointed with spending all that money,he earns 800k a month for just pigging out in the canteen,but the warnings signs were there,dont buy players who wear black woolly gloves and wear bobble hats in summer.Talent without application just makes you taarabt,especially in middle of the field.Its what he does off the ball that is so lazy and dangerous for the team.I dont think you can teach attitude,he cant be coached that.People can slag danny rose off,but I wish ndombele was knocking the door down begging to play.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I will judge him as I find him...

Currently I find him a fat, lazy, useless, whiny premadonna with and ego that doesn't match his application.

He 100% has all the tools to change my perception so while I don't expect him to, he most definately could and I would love him to do so. He is a fantastic potential talent, that I don't think he has shown us the best of him yet.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I agree with a lot of the above, Especially the parts about Mourinho and Levy being full of shit. Equally so the assessments of his performance thus far (doesn't seem like anything near 29 BTW, which I suppose says a lot). And no, he doesn't press the way I'd like to see a man in that role do.

But I wonder whether part of our revulsion (yes, me too) is because he's just got a different body type than most of the players we venerate. An Akinfenwa type would never succeed in midfield, but I wonder whether he's one of these touch-and-vision types who can make things look easy rather than a grafter who is obviously running his bollocks off every second of the match. And a player like that could be the wild card that introduces that element of chaos that makes opposing defences fuck things up.

Don't get me wrong, this has clearly not happened yet. But I live in hope.

Reactions: Yid
NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
But I wonder whether part of our revulsion (yes, me too) is because he's just got a different body type than most of the players we venerate. An Akinfenwa type would never succeed in midfield, but I wonder whether he's one of these touch-and-vision types who can make things look easy rather than a grafter who is obviously running his bollocks off every second of the match. And a player like that could be the wild card that introduces that element of chaos that makes opposing defences fuck things up.
Glad you're living in hope still. The last remnants of mine were extinguished yesterday - two really nices passes followed by six straight to an Everton player. I'm fine with artistry over athleticism - Hoddle wasn't exactly keen on tracking back - but this bloke just doesn't have the concentration required at this level.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Glad you're living in hope still. The last remnants of mine were extinguished yesterday - two really nices passes followed by six straight to an Everton player. I'm fine with artistry over athleticism - Hoddle wasn't exactly keen on tracking back - but this bloke just doesn't have the concentration required at this level.
You all might be right, and I'm probably wrong. I saw those two passes as well, and said right away that nothing came of them because of the turgid tactical system and the fact that spirit and improvisation has been coached out of the rest of them.

But I saw the rest of the passes as well...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
So far all we can say is that he's just not suited to this league, it's the hope that kills you in the end eh?.