By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tanguy Ndombele

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
🎶 Oh the whistle goes,Ndombele blows
He`s only run a yard
If he didnt eat at chick-king
well It wouldnt be so hard.
There`s many players of many size,
Andy Reid werent small,
But Tanguy Ndombele is the fattest of them all

lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalaaaaa 🎶

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's far from being fucking on.... he is paid an exorbitant amount and we paid a record fee for an overweight out of shape show pony.....

He should be fucking embarrassed.
Whilst I agree with the underlying sentiment, lets give it a season, it took Son that long to really show his talent and worth and Sissoko even longer..I'm hoping, maybe foolishly that he becomes our new Dembele, Veira, Gerrard and Lampard combined.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Whilst I agree with the underlying sentiment, lets give it a season, it took Son that long to really show his talent and worth and Sissoko even longer..I'm hoping, maybe foolishly that he becomes our new Dembele, Veira, Gerrard and Lampard combined.
I still have hopes that he’ll be a good purchase but at least Sonny and Sissoko both presented themselves in the best condition possible.

Like professionals.

Fatty Boomsticks needs to get himself sorted. And quickly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate I see the potential and as you, hope he can muster enough courage to become professional.

But that's the crux for me... he clearly hasnt behaved professionally.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mate I see the potential and as you, hope he can muster enough courage to become professional.

But that's the crux for me... he clearly hasnt behaved professionally.
To date yes I agree. Will be interesting to see how Maureen handles him.