By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think we're pretty lucky in this part of Spain, our local region is at 36 per 100,000. We are still not taking any chances because doing really simple things like wearing a mask, keeping a distance and carrying round a little bottle of hand sanitiser to keep our paws clean seems like a sensible way to keep us and other people safe. All these cunts banging on about how their civil liberties are being taken away and refusing to follow simple rules is probably why the fucker has got out of control.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Some stupid bint at my daughters school sent her kid in after her partner tested positive and she was waiting for her test result. The whole class now needs to self isolate for 14 days.

some parents can’t see their kids as they are at their partners house, some cannot work. My kids can’t see their Nan (who lives alone) on her birthday.

the silly cow hasn’t even apologised. She saids she couldn’t help it!! The worse part is, she works at the school as a teaching assistance.

luckily, no one appears to me sick, but her stupidity may have started a chain of infection that could lead to disaster