By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Expecting the local rules on masks to save you from the plague is dumb as fuck. There are rules in Spain, strict rules, but when cunts go to parties, have family gatherings, act like cunts, wear their masks round their chins, don't maintain sensible hand hygiene - then say 'oooh masks are no good because the cases are rising' then I just nod my head and think to myself that I was right about people - they are cunts, stupid cunts who will help spread the bollocks being put out by the total loonies for fuck knows hat reason.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
At what point are we comfortable walking around again with no masks on? Lord knows. Does it ever go back to ‘normal’? Lord knows.

Please soon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
At what point are we comfortable walking around again with no masks on? Lord knows. Does it ever go back to ‘normal’? Lord knows.

Please soon.
Lol, lord...! Your lord, did this... its his divine will...!!!

Fuck that cunt...

It's a new normal bro, change & humans adaptation to that change is what has made us the dominant species on this planet... those who don't change will make the human race stronger with their needless sacrifice... the soppy jizz trumpets...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lol, lord...! Your lord, did this... its his divine will...!!!

Fuck that cunt...

It's a new normal bro, change & humans adaptation to that change is what has made us the dominant species on this planet... those who don't change will make the human race stronger with their needless sacrifice... the soppy jizz trumpets...!!!
The good thing about the 'new normal' is that flu has not been a problem this year. We were warned about a terrible flu season here, everyone was told they needed a flu vaccine of they would die, then .... nuffink, no flu. This is because folks are wearing masks, washing their disgustingly filthy hands, maintaining social distances - all those terrible things we gave had to do, except the silly cunts who are not, and they are dying from Covid so that's fair eh?

I think some people are making a bit too much of the terrible restrictions and removal of their freedom that Covid has forced on them (or the government if you are a fucking mental cunt who thinks it's all a ploy to control you). Wearing a mask at the shops, keeping distance from filthy unhygienic strangers and just using a bit of common sense will become the new normal, not too severe - except to whinging cunt who knows all about their rights but give no fucks about responsibilities.